Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.005

***(November 6th, 2011.)***
***(8:30 pm)***

"Have you heard that song by Motley Crue?" Brandon asked me as we exited our college. Trying to remember which parking spot held my Ford Fusion.

"Which one?" I asked him my head cocked to the side, as I looked around the darkened parking lot. I now have a new found fear of the dark, all thanks and proceeds go to Christian for that one. Who I haven't seen since Halloween night and, yeah I am a little disappointed. The man really knew how to mess with my emotions.

"Kickstart My Heart It's got that awesome riff in the beginning!" Brandon said, it reminded me of a little kid on Christmas.

"The one on the car commercial?" I asked in return, getting a little annoyed that I could not find my damn car.

"Yup that's the one!" He said air guitaring to the music playing in his warped little head. I couldn't help but start laughing, he always made me feel better it was something he was really good at. Why did so many people need to take night classes?! Argh! Where's the silver car? Then I got an idea.

"Branflake bend over..." I told him, he began laughing as only a man would to that sort of joke.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Later on, when we're not in public..." I said playing along with the joke, causing us both to crack up. "Seriously though...bend over."

"For what?" He asked me, as he hunched himself over. I climbed onto his back and he instinctively grabbed my legas so I wouldn't fall over, before he stood up.

"So I can use your height to see my car!" I said happily now being able to finally see all the cars, I knew my car, it had a bunch of band stickers ranging from Motely Crue and Guns N Roses to Motionless In White and Asking Alexandria.

"Oh I get it." Brandon said, as I crawled onto his shoulders.

"I see it! It's row 50!" I told him, excitedly. "Onward Seabiscuit!" I smacked his back and he playfully galloped onwward towards my awesome car.

***(CC's P.O.V)***

As always she was beautiful even in sweatpants and a t-shirt. But I noticed she wasn't alone, she was with the young man she had called her boyfriend. I couldn't stop my fangs from releasing themselves, They poked my lower lip. My clan mates were watching on with similar wonder as they eyed her.

"The one you held hostage is your mate?" Jake asked as he leaned forward on the tree branch to see. I nodded my head and kept a close eye on her, trying to tune out the rest of the Human's conversation so I could just listen to her's. "Who's that with her?"

"Apparently the boyfriend." Andy answered for me, filling in Jake and Jeremy since they weren't there and had no idea what was going on. I held back the hiss in my throat at the word boyfriend. She is mine and no simple minded human could take her from me. Once that was said we heard their conversation.

"Well the boyfriend has good taste in music, I'll give him that." Jeremy complimented, I rolled my eyes and sucked my fangs back into my gums. I looked at him with a small glare. "What? He likes the Crue!" Jeremy said shrugging his shoulders defensively. My head then snapped towards the direction their voices were coming from.

"Branflake bend over..." What?! I seemed to yell in my head.

"Relax C." Ash said from beside me, as he too seemed to be interested in the conversation.

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" He asked her, My hands gripped the tree branch angrily. The jealousy coursing through my veins was enough to make me want to cut this man's head off. How dare he speak to her that way? Granted I am a little old fashioned but still, What the fuck?

"Later on, when we're not in public..." My teeth were out and they were ready to feast upon some poor soul, I could hear the tree branch ctack beneath my hands, I gracefully jumped down from the tree, my friends quickly following suit. I really needed to hunt before I swallowed the young man whole.

I began running as fast as my legs would take me, which is pretty fast considering that I am a vampire. "Where are we going?" Andy asked me.

" To hunt, I'll kill the boy if I don't." I told him, he grinned at me with a chuckle.

I heard him whistle for our brothers before we headed into the city to do some organized damage. Then I believe I'll pay her a visit.

***(Kennedy's P.O.V)***

"You know what Regan? You're coming with me." I told him, picking him up. I knew I had a bad feeling, I can't believe she left him alone! Regan sniffled into my shirt, I tried to soothe him and gather his things to stay at my place for at least the night. I knew my mother had problems with drugs I wasn't an idiot.

I saw the letters on her desk from the state, threatening to close down her business if she didn't get her act together. Well maybe this will be the kick in her ass, I was twenty-one I could legally become my brother's guardian and that was exactly what I was going to do.

"Don't be mad at me, Kennedy." My brother cried softly into my shirt.

"I'm not mad at you Reggie, I'm mad at Mommy." I said putting his over night bag on the floor next to me bending down to his level.

"Me too." He said softly.

"I'm going to take care of you alright?" I asked him, looking into familar blue eyes. Regan nodded and hugged me as tightly as he could.

"Kenny?"

"Yeah bud?" I grabbed his bag and his hand and locked the house behind me, before making it over to my beloved car. He hopped in and allowed me to buckle him in before he spoke.

"I'm glad you're my sister."
My heart literlly melted at his words,This kid did not deserve to be ignored. And he wasn't going to be anymore, not if I have any say in the matter. The blond boy fell asleep as we drove back to my apartment, so I gently carried him up the stairs to my two bedroom apartment. I unlocked the door and almost screamed.

"Jesus Christ, I could have dropped my brother!" I hissed at the man who stood with his back against the wall near my bedroom, he looked a little pissed. Couldn't he knock like normal people? Oh wait, I forgot he isn't normal!

"Allow me." He said, taking my brother's bag.

"I could have done it on my own, thank you." I snapped at him, because he barged into my house like he lived there and now he was acting all gentlemanly by carrying my bags. I don't think so, bro!

"Watch your tongue." Christian snapped at me, It looked like he would have grabbed me if I hadn't been holding Regan. Oh he is mad, I wonder I did to upset the stalker/ psycho. "I am in no mood for it tonight."

"Nobody asked you to come over, Dude." I bit back.

"Do not push me, Kennedy." Christian warned, who does he think he is?

"I don't know who you think you are but you're in my house and I have every right to throw you out." I growled at him, nodding towards my front door, I watched the emotion play on his face as he contemplated my warning.

"I apologize, I just have something I wish to speak with you about." He back pedaled quickly, with a sigh.

"Who's he Kenny?" Regan asked groggily, as he lifted his head off of my shoulder. Blinking to get used to the light.

I wasn't sure what to say, or if I even wanted to introduce him to Chirstian just incase something went wrong. "He's nobody to worry about bud, Let's get you into bed." I realize what I had said was harsh when I looked into Christian's eyes and saw the hurt that lye in them. Why did I feel bad for hurting him all of a sudden? He was the one who was rude to me, by invading my life and my home!

I sighed and carried my brother into my room, I laid him gently on the bed and pulled the covers over his small body. "I love you, Reg."

"I love you too." He said placing a kiss on my cheek.

I dimmed the lights, and shut the door behind me. I saw Christian over by my entertainment center looking at the photos that reside there, He gently held one of me and my brother in his hands. Examining it as if it were a great piece of history. I examined him, he looked like a bad ass in his tight black jeans with his black studded belt. Though I was puzzled how could he only be wearing a leather vest whne it was so cold outside? I smiled though as I noticed a bandanna across his forehead. I noted that he really likes those.

"He means a lot to you, doesn't he?" He asked me snapping me out of oogling him.

"Huh?" Not sounding very smart.

"Your brother, I have noticed that you seem to take care of him more than his mother..." He explained, I nodded my head and smiled a smile that only Reggie could bring out of me.

"He does mean a lot to me, our mom has issues and she isn't exactly the best parent which is why he's with me." I sat down on my couch and criss-crossed my legs, and hopefully permantly.

"Ah." Christian responded intrigued, I guessed.

"What did you want to speak with me about?" I asked, It was scary how quickly his look changed from one of curious to one of pure anger. One minute he was on the other side of the room the next he had me pinned against the couch, He was extremely fast. Was the only rational thought I could think as he held me tightly against him.

"You failed to heed my warning."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh what do you think he's gonna do?

A big hug and Thank you to:
LoserWithDreams-Does that help your question? I don't want to give any of the story away! =D