Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.006

My breathing picked up as he held me down, I was tempted to just kiss his lips. Even though he was angry with me. For reasons in which I had no idea why. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I said quietly. He glowered at me, He took my arms and placed them on his shoulders.

"You need to understand that you are mine, and because you are mine this boy needs to respect my wishes and leave you alone." Christian said fire in his eyes, making them a fudge color. He began to trail his lips down my throat, nipping and biting. It felt too good, for me to fully comprehend the words he just spoke. I was tempted, to run my fingers through his silky black hair but didn't know if I should move.

"I don't understand-d what you mean-n." I stuttered out as he began to run his tongue over the pulse on the side of my neck, I let out a small whimper of pleasure. I could feel him chuckle against my neck.

"I mean you belong to me." He whispered, before kissing my lips. It was an agressive kiss, his tongue plowed through my lips and dominated my mouth. He nipped my bottom lip, it stung a little bit. Then I could taste the metallic taste of blood on my mouth. Christian became rigid, I looked into his eyes and they were completely black. A sheer sign that something wasn't right, If his normally chocolate brown eyes were gone and I have to admit it scared me.

He leaned back down and the best way, I could descibe it would be he ravaged my mouth. I was scared and had no idea how to get him off me as he sucked on the cut on my mouth. I felt like I couldn't move, I forgot any rational thought. I thought of the movie Let Me In and how the little girl was so quick to kill her pray. I could feel the tears run down my cheeks as I realized my worst fears had come true.

I was paralyzed as he moved from my lips to down to my wrist and bit down, I whimpered in pain. It felt like someone was ripping my soul out of my body like he was taking the life out of me. Though through my fear I had noticed that he slowed down when he heard my noise of my pain, but he didn't stop. He kept chugging and I kept crying.

After what felt like ages of him drinking my blood he pulled his fangs out of my wrist and licked them, simultaneously they healed. But only to form to elegant letters: CM. In an old English type of writing. Can his teeth make tattoos? I couldn't care less I was weak and full of fear and hatred. My one biggest fear exsists in reality, and it was laying on top of me. I was his meal, he breathed heavily the only sound in the room.

His hand touched my cheek softly his thumb removing a tear from my face, I recoiled immediately and moved my head away from his touch. I didn't want him near me, I wanted him gone and out of my life, I was petrified. So many questions buzzed around in my head, Was this just a dream? Is he really a vampire? Does he kill people? Oh God, I could feel my stomach lurch. I was going to puke.

"M-move I-I'm going to be sick!" I gasped out he was on the other side of the room in a heartbeat as I ran to my bathroom slamming the door shut. I knelt in front of the toilet and spewed everything I ate out that day and then some. It felt like I was hungover, I dry heaved and coughed but nothing came out. I heard the door open behind me and cursed myself for not locking it.

He gently took my hair and held it as I dry heaved some more, he whispered things in a language I didn't understand. But it sounded like they were meant to be soothing. When I was finished, I sat back against the wall. Allowing him to let my hair fall back around my face. Christian handed me some mouthwash out of kindness I'm sure, trying to help. But I didn't want his help, I flinched when he took my hand and placed the cup full of green liquid in mine. Realizing I wasn't going to take it from him.

I stared at the cup, as he stared at me. I raised the cup to my lips and slowly began swishing it around my mouth and spit it out into the toilet. He placed his hand out for the cap and I slowly extended my hand out to give it back. Careful to avoid touching him, I watched as he skillfully twisted the cap back on the bottle. It was sulent for a few moments until he sighed and sat down in front of me, criss-crossing his legs.

I instinctively moved farther back against the wall, lifting my legs up and hugging them to my chest. Christian looked hurt by my gesture but he recovered quickly. "I'm sure what I am may have come as a shock to you, but you must understand I'm never going to hurt you."

"You bit me." I mumbled into my kneecap, trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

"Yes I did, but it was necessary il mio tesoro." He said softly."I was not intending on making you a meal." I stared at him, how did he know that I thought that?

"Why was it necessary? No one was holding a gun to your head." I said a little wearily, he sighed and nodded his head before speaking again.

"Will you allow me to explain?" Christian asked me, a look of seriousness on his face. I nodded my head in answer.

"As I'm sure you've noticed I am a vampire..."He glanced at me, briefly dissecting my expression before continuing. "My clan and I are not like most vampires, we're I guess royalty amongst our kind. We rule over our people, we are the ones that set the example. There are five of us, myself included and each of our bloodlines pass down certain traits I guess you could say..."

I looked at him for a moment still a little frightened but curious nonetheless, "Traits?" Christian smiled at my question, maybe ecouraged by my reaction. He was afraid I was going to reject him, and he was smart for that to because I most likely would have.

"Yes traits, for example I can play the drums and I can run fairly fast for my kind, it's different with each of us. But I'll explain more of that boring stuff later. I'm sure you're curious as to why I bit you?" He asked me, I nodded though slightly turned on by the fact that he was a musician. What is wrong with me? The man drinks blood to live! And here I am drooling over him!

Christian chuckled a little, casuing me to look at him funny. He stifled his laughter as he began to explain. "I am not going to beat around the bush mia cara, you are my mate."

"Mate?" I asked completely shocked, I couldn't be the mate to a vampire. I was to...normal I mean sure I'm weird to most humans but I'm normal to the likes of vampires I'm sure.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, a look of confusion on my face.

"Positive, I can hear your thoughts now that I have tasted your blood, Vampires can not do that with anyone except their mate. You also smell delicious. Your scent appeals to my personal taste, I also know tha you are my mate because of the odd feelings I get from knowing you and being around you Kennedy, you can not deny that you feel something for me..." He finished, Of course you do! my subconcious screamed. I felt a little invaded by the fact he could hear what I was thinking.

"I thought so." He replied, with a large grin gracing his lips. I glared at him.

"Don't you think it's rude to invade someone's mind like that?" I snapped at him, his smile grew bigger if that was even possible.

"No, it will help me to make sure that you are safe from harm." Christian defended his actions. "Would it help if I said you could ask me whatever you want?"

"Yeah it does..." I said, curious as to why he would offer up information so willingly about himself. But where to start? I asked myself. So I went the Twilight route.

"How old are you?" Christian's smile faded slightly as he debated with himself whether or not he should tell me. "I can handle it." I promised.

"I'm rather old I was born in 1850... Making me 161 years old." He said watching me as he spoke. I can't say that I was surprised, a little disgusted by myself for being interested in a geezer. But he certainly doesn't look his age. Which sort of brought up my next question.

"Were you born a vampire?" I asked.

"Yes, Which reminds me I have to introduce you to my parents. I think they'll adore you." Christian said almost awe like. I didn't know if it was just me but he seemed very demanding, I got the feeling that whatever Christian wants, he gets. Something I was going to have to change If we have a future.

"We are going to have a future." Christian growled at me, I shrank back a little bit. Frightened by his temper and by his fangs that were poking his bottom lip. Hmm...

"You're not going to like everything you hear." I retorted. Wanting to stick my tongue out at him, but I was afraid he would bite it. But as I looked at his teeth it became more attractive, and made him look even sexier than he normally looks. I scooted a little closer to him, moving away from the wall reaching out his to touch one of his fangs.

"Can I?" I asked when I realized how much of a creep I must have looked like. He nodded his head, Slowly with my index finger I touched the pearly white tooth, I ran my finger tip under the sharp point of his canine observing and feeling the texture. It was smooth and extremely sharp I cursed when I pricked my finger, drawing blood.

I was nervous when Christian took my hand but he then looked into my eyes. "May I?" He asked politley, I searched his eyes looking for any sign that showed he could hurt me and I saw none. So I nodded my head, hesitantly. Christian gently put my finger into his mouth, his tongue gently lapped at the small cut after sucking on it a little bit. It was an extremely sensual motion, especially with the desire that was building up inside me.

We looked into each other's eyes as he continued sucking on my finger, it was thrilling knowing that I could sate his thrist. But frightening knowing that he could possibly get out of hand and I was powerless to stop it. It was all so new to me it was almost like a head rush. Christian took my finger out of his mouth and kissed it gently.

"All better." He chuckled softly as I looked at my finger, the small slice was gone as was the slight sting of pain.

"Thank you, Christian."

"You're welcome, cara." He flashed his teeth at me in a breath taking smile. Christian seemed to perk up, almost like a dog does when he hears something outside. He then stood up. "I'm sorry but I must go, remember what I said Kennedy..." Christian responded kissing my lips quickly. Leaving me in a daze as he exited the bathroom I called to him.

"Yes?" He asked turning back quickly.

"What's your last name?" I asked him, he chuckled as he went towards my now open window.

"It's Mora." He called before he jumped out of my window. I of course out of curiosity, poked my head out to see where he went, I saw him with a group of guys all the same height except for the guy with short hair he was taller than all of them, I remember him I think. They were huddled at the end of the alley between my building.

They chuckled and elbowed Christian playfully, however one of them though I coudn't see well looked up towards my window and I ducked. Locked it and closed the curtains, I don't know what good it would do but it made me feel safe.

I then locked the front door deadbolt and all, and got ready for bed. I then snuggled into the bed with my little brother, "Kenny?"

"Yeah?" I answered through a yawn.

"That boy likes you, I think." I chuckled sleepily, and ruffled my little brother's hair.

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh-huh..."He said, drfiting back to sleep again, I smiled and kissed his cheek before laying back down on my pillows. Thinking about Christian and what had gone down not to long ago in this apartment.

Calm your restless mind and sleep, Cara. Christians voice rang through my ears almost as if he was in the room with me, but I knew he wasn't but I could feel sleep over take me, and I drifted off into to dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone have any questions that they want incorporated in the story?

A big hug and Thank you to:
LoserWithDreams =)