Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.007

***(November 8th, 2012)***

"Are you sure it's okay if we stay with you?" I asked my best friend as we sat in the diner paitiently wating for our dinner. My little brother coloring away on his kids' menu.

Brandon shook his head as he took a sip out of his coke. "Yeah, you know you can always stay with me."

I sighed I was so glad to have Brandon. I absent-mindly scratched the tattoo left on my wrist by Christian. I found myself doing that a lot actually, and I had no idea why CC never explained why the marking was there and where it came from. Though I really didn't mind, I had become afraid of him and didn't want him to come around my brother or myself anymore.

This was going to be the second night of us staying with Brandon, he knew everything except the whole vampire part. I thought that might've been too much for him to handle. I couldn't stay at my apartment during the night knowing that he knew where it was and I didn't want to bring Reggie back to my mom's because of the paper work I'm filing.

I had become completely terrified of the dark and it's inhabitants, I always made sure I had Brandon at my side when I went out at night I knew It would really do no good if there ever was a run-in, with the vampires. But it made me feel safe to just have my best friend around me, Christian could shove his warning up his ancient ass.

He doesn't know me well enough to tell me what to do, No one has that priviledge now that I think about it. "You'll be fine Ken, you know I'd protect you with my life." Brandon said sensing my uneasiness, pulling me into his side placing a kiss on my hair.

Brandon and I have been best-friends since I moved onto his street in first grade, we have stood up for each other, fought for each other and helped each other for as long as I can remember and because some stuck-up vampire had insecurities I had to let all that go? Fuck that he's like my brother and family sticks together. Regan Brandon and I are our family.

"You're the best." I chuckled, as the waitress brought our food to the table. We gave her our thanks and began eating, well I cut up my brothers cheese burger for him so he wouldn't swallow the thing whole.

"Eat your carrots,Reg." I commanded softly.

"Okay,Kenny." He obeyed by popping one into his mouth.

It was quiet for a little while until Brandon spoke, "I honestly think we should call the police Kennedy, see what thy can do to help."

I watched as he stabbed his steak with his knife like a true carnivore. "The police can't help us, Branflake trust me on this."

I speared a piece of macroni and chewed as I laughed at the thought of a police officer trying to stop a vampire, like that'll ever happen. "You never know."

I sighed, looking out the window gulping when I realized it was night time, Like Brandon said I was probably worrying for nothing. Though he did show up whenever he wanted... I took a deep breath Everything was going to be okay. Brandon took my hand that rested on the table and squeezed it, trying to soothe my nerves.

"I still don't know, what possessd you to get a random tattoo..." Brandon said, flipping my hand over to look at the strange lettering.

"You and me both, Bro." I responded. It was certainly not my idea, I didn't even know what it was.

Brandon brought the tattoo closer to him so he could see better, both of his thumbs spreading the skin between my wrist. His thumb brushed it and I yelped, it felt like someone took a lighter and burned me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Brandon apologized dropping my arm right away.

"It's okay, it's still tender," I lied, what the hell just happened? I rubbed the marking to soothe the lingering pain pulsating throughout my wrist. I looked around the restaurant to see if we had disturbed anyone, we hadn't. The families still ate and the elderly still talked about the old times and how good they were.

I suddenly felt a cold feeling tingle down my spine, that can't be good. I called the waiter over and asked for the check. "Brandon we need to leave, like now." I whispered, he eyed over the diner and then looked at me funny.

"Why, you see someone from school you don't like?" Brandon asked me, Yes If I see people I don't like I normally tend to bolt out of the situation.

"Yeah let's go with that." I whispered as I paid the bill, giving the waiter a big ass tip just because I did not want to stick around to find out why I had felt uneasy.

"Kenny, I wanted a cookie." Regan said softly as I lifted him out of the chair and held him to my body, Brandon followed me to the door. Shrugging on his coat before opening the door for us.

"I know, I'll get you one when we get back to Brandon's buddy, I swear." I promised, as we were hit with the cool breeze of the autmn weather. I took the keys out of my coat pocket. "Can you hold this for me, Brandon?" holding out my purse as I bent over to pick up the keys I just dropped.

Brandon stood as still as a statue staring in the direction of the parking lot, I followed his gaze and noticed five men all dressed in black standing in front of my beautiful silver stickered car. Fuck.

"Brandon..." My voice cracked, from my fear. Brandon wasn't scared he was angry then again he didn't know what I knew, Brandon took the hand of the arm that wasn't holding Regan. I squeezed the fuck out of his hand, as we contemplated what to do.

"I really don't need my car..." I sighed like a baby, Brandon looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Ken, for fuck's sake that's your car! You saved for that car since junior year in high school." Brandon argued with me, he was right.

"I know, I know." I knew Christian was pretty much raping my mind right now, so I was trying to keep it as clear as I could.

"Kenny, I'm cold." Reggie said, as snuggled closer to my body covering a small cough with his elbow. I knew I had to get him inside the car, he could get pneumonia so easily and It wouldn't be fair to him.

"Alright, Reggie I'll turn the heat up in the car for you, okay?" I said as we began moving forward towards the blockade, still latched on to my bet-friend for dear life.

"'kay, can I still have my cookie?" He asked me softly, Regan actually managed to get me to laugh as we reached the men in black.

"Of course, buddy." I said kissing the top of his head pulling his hood up to shield his ears and face from the cold wind that seemed to blow in behind us. Christian growled, literally growled as he took in our linked hands.

"Excuse me." I said quietly as I tried to make my way in between Christian and the native American looking one. Christian blocked my way, Reg coughed again and now I was starting to get worried, if he has an attack now I don't know what I would do. "Here baby." I said quietly giving him a tissue to cover his mouth.

"Excuse you, assholes but the kid has really bad asthma the cold isn't helping him..." Brandon said a little heatdly, now was not the time for Brandon's bad temper.

"If I were you, I would hold my tongue." Christian snapped at him, I watched Brandon's face warp into one of pure anger. I immediately rushed to his side to keep him from getting killed.

"Branflake relax, You're only makings worse. Let me take care of it please?" I asked my best-friend, he nodded.

I whispered a Thank you and then proceeded to the angry vampire and his posse. "What Brandon is trying to say is that my brother is going to have an asthma attack if I can't get him into the car, so if you will kindly let me by I'd appreciate it." I said quietly as I rubbed my little brother's back as he coughed continuously.

Christian glared at Brandon telling me he had ignored everything I had just said. "K-Kenned-y-y I-I can't B-breathe.." Regan wheezed beginning to panic. I sprang into action immediately not giving a fuck anymore about being polite or afraid.

"Dammit. Get out of MY fucking way jerk-offs." I cursed pushing past the large vampires and busting open the car door. "It's okay honey try to breathe sweetness." I comforted my brother, as I dug out his inhaler from his personal emergency kit in the back of the driver's seat, I shook it and handed it to him.

He sucked in the medicine and started to cry, I pulled him into my arms and rocked him. I rubbed his back and kissed his head as he sobbed into my shoulder. If they would have let us by, my brother would have been fine. I was infuritated beyond relief.

"You're a bunch of real bad asses giving a little kid an asthma attack, I hope you all go to fucking hell." I spat as my brother continued to wail. "Come on Brandon, now." I said buckling my little brother into his car seat, he reached for me but I told him we had to go home and I would hold him then. Brandon scrambled around the quarantine to get into my passenger side.

I looked at Christian, I saw a glint of remorse in his eyes and what looked like hurt. I didn't fuckin' care he hurt my brother. I slammed the door shut and sped off
***
***(Midnight)***

I I turned over in my bed and almost jumped when I saw Christian sitting in the recliner across from my bed. His leg crossed over his other, his hand propped his head up, it was a little spooky to see his eyes glowing in the dark. But I wasn't afraid like I was earlier, no I was ticked off.

"What do you want?" I spat quietly. Turning on the light so I could get rid of the image of glowing eyes in the dark.

Christian slowly moved from his comfortable position, to lean forward on his elbows intertwining his hands, as he looked at me. I could see the apology on his face even before he began to speak. "Kennedy, I had no intention tonight to harm the little one, I wasn't aware of his condition."

I glared at him. "But I told you, you wouldn't let me get by!"

Christian flinched. "Indeed, I'm afraid my emotions had gotten the better of me and I offer my most humble and sincere apologies..."

I wasn't one to hold a grudge, "It's alright, why were you trying to trap us anyway?" I asked still a little pissed.

Christian stood from the recliner and made his way towards my bed, I looked at him in way that said 'When hell freezes over.' "May I?" he gestured to the open space next to me, I nodded.

"But stay in your area, don't cross this pillow." I said setting up a boundary line, I think he had rolled his eyes before he sat down on my bed. He took my arm and turned it over so I could see the strange tattoo.

"This was the reason, I was there tonight it alerted me." He said drawing circles around it with one long finger, it made me shiver.

"What is it?" I asked him, holding back a groan as he ran his tongue over the marking. It sent a wave of pleasure to the area between my thighs, why was this area so sensitive to the touch but burned me earlier?

"It's my mark." He mumbled against my skin, his teeth grazing my skin. He nipped and kissed the tender flesh, I couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure as he playfully bit the skin. The smirk was clear on his face as he continued to tease me through his strange tattoo.

"What's that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Well to my kind it would mean that you have already been claimed and no other vampire can for lack of a better word fuck with you." I don't know what it was, it could have been how his long hair tickled my arm, as he kissed and sucked on my wrist or it could have been the way he said fuck but I was getting really hot for him. I allowed him, to cross the border and hover over me, allowing him to kiss my lips passionately and hungrily.

"What do the letters mean?" I asked him, as his cold hands ran up my sides making their way under my shirt. It was funny how I was just pissed at him not even ten minutes ago and now I was going to let him do whatever he wanted to me.

"The 'C' stands for my first name Christian obviously and the 'M' stands for my last Mora." Christian breathed into my ear sending a flood of heat down to my hips. I wove my hands into his dark silky hair, feeling it and tugging on it for the first time.

"And alerted means?" I asked pulling his hair a liitle roughly, for some reason I just knew that would turn him on, he growled in pleasure as his canines released themselves from his gums, something that had interested me terribly. I would have to ask him to show me how he does that.

"When another male, human or vampire touches the mark it sends a signal to me telling me where you are and if you're in danger or not...you smell terribly delicious by the way." Christian chuckled as he stole another kiss, his tongue was like magic.

"Thanks I think...Is that why it burned me?"

"Mmmm." Was his only answer as he felt me up through my bra. I assumed that meant yes, "Did I forget to mention its a sexual stimulate between mates?"

I bit his bottom lip, he hissed from the slightly rough love bite. "You might have."

I could feel his mouth at the base of my neck before he bit down and began sucking the blood from my artery.
♠ ♠ ♠
I make her complete putty in his hands! XD I want to take a minute to thank everyone for subscribing and reading this here story! You're all so amazing!

A big hug and Thank you to:
Eddiesheep
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
LoserWithDreams- Yes his real last name is Mora. =D
heroine .


You guys are so wicked! Thank you so much for commenting!!!!