Status: I'll update as much as I can! =)

Night Light.

.008

As he drank, it didn't feel like the soul sucking torcher it had the last time he had stolen blood from me. It actually felt nice, It was almost like being high on ecstacy. I was still with it and I knew what was going on, I could feel him drinking. Which was what freaked me out a little bit, I'm not sure if I wanted this. It was scary to say the least. What if he takes too much? I don't want to pass out.

"Christian..." I whispered, my hands lightly shoving on his chest. I was starting to feel dizzy, I needed to cut him off. But my light push probably felt like nothing as he continued to suck on my neck, this was going to be worse than any hickey my previous boyfriend had left on me. He growled before he removed his teeth from my neck.

He was going to close the wounds but I stopped him, "Please do not lick me."

I do not like spit it grosses me out and freaks me out. Which is why I hate living so close to the city, people seem to do it as if it were normal. It is not normal, it is disgusting. It made me gag at the thought of his spit entering the fresh bite. Christian continued to hover over me, but did as I asked.

"I do not like being compared to past relationships, amore mio." He mumbled a cold glint to his soft brown eyes.

"You shouldn't be so nosy then." I replied breathlessly, I may not speak the language but I knew enough spanish to know that he had said my love. My heart wanted to pound out of my chest, for some reason it had meant a lot that he addressed me as his love.

"I have already told you, it is meant for me to keep you safe." He growled at me.

"If that were the case, why would you be getting so defensive?" I asked him, playing with a piece of his long dark hair. Twirling it around my finger, it was extremely soft, just as I imagined it would be.

"Because I am being wrongfully accused." He said outraged, I chuckled

"Alright, calm down. But I need to get to the bathroom to clean this off so you need to move." I said wiggling my way out from under his strong body, making my way out of the bedroom to my bathroom. I examined the bites in the mirror they weren't so bad, they were two perfect round holes, however the blood underneath it was a completely different story.

I sighed and grabbed a washcloth, placing it under warm water. I put a little peroxide on it and dabbed the holes, I hissed at the slight sting of pain. "There was no need for this chemical my mouth is clean." Christian said as he looked at the bottle reading its label, sitting comfortably on the toilet lid.

"Yes but you've taken blood from other people and I'm sure they had something in their blood stream that I don't want to catch." I replied, moving onto washing the blood off my neck. How much did he drink?

"I guess I can not argue with you there, vampires do not get sick." Christian said.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him, having a slight feeling what my answer was going to be. It was going to be something I didn't like.

"I will do my best to answer..." I took a deep breath.

"Do you know kill people?" I asked him, quietly. Throwing the dirty towel into the hamper, doing my best to ignore his gaze that was burning holes into my face.

"If I am honest will you make me leave?" I knew then that I had my answer, but I tried to calm my nerves. He had said he would never hurt me right?

"No."

"Yes, I kill people. If I did not I would not be known as 'The Destroyer'." He replied, his eyes never leaving mine as he explained his answer to me.

"So let me see if we're on the same page here...You kill people for the fun of it?" That's what it sounded like to me, and it was pretty fucking disgusting. I don't go out with murderers.

Christian glared at me, either from what I said or what he heard maybe both. "Not exactly, as I've told you before my brothers and I lead our kind, along with setting the example comes punishment. Which is my branch of our self-government, I set the punishment for each law and I make sure they are done. Which is how I have been rewarded the nick-name of 'The Destroyer'. We can not afford to be soft, not all of our kind are like us...they are vile and disgusting beings." Christian said, I understood a little better.

"So it's survival of the fittest?" I asked, unsure.

"Precisely." Christian said with a grin, "It's our nature."

"Oh boy." This was a lot to take in, and quite honestly I didn't know how to absorb it all. I was going to open my mouth but, was cut off.

"Kenny! Kenny!" My little brother screamed for me, I looked at Christian for a brief moment before I took off for my brother's room. I flicked on the light, and saw my brother sitting up. He didn't look good at all, I sat down on the side of his bed and felt his forehead. He was burning up, Jesus Christ.

"What's the matter, bud?" I asked.

"My tummy hurts, really bad." Regan whined, Clutching my side.

"Alright, sweetness come on." I lifted my brother out of the big bed, I have yet to find a smaller bed for him, and placed him on my hip as I brought him to the bathroom. Christian still sat on the toilet seat he seemed a little surprised when I brought my brother in. I actually thought he would be gone.

"Who are you?" Regan asked Christian curiously, when I placed him on the sink in front of the medicine cabinet.

"Reggie." I scolded, it sounded a little rude.

"It's quite alright, Kennedy. I'm CC and who are you little one?" Christian asked my brother softly, it actually made me smile.

"Regan, but Kenny calls me Reggie." My brother said returned, as I placed the thermometer into his mouth. I chuckled at the face he made as he played with the medical device.

"That's a nice name." Christian complimented him, with a gorgeous smile. That I wanted kiss off his face.

"Thanks, Daddy picked it out! He picked Kennedy's too right Kenny?" A sudden rush of sadness filled me, I missed my Dad so much. I wish he was here to guide me through this. I knew he always wanted what was best for my brother and I but would he want me to take my brother away from our mom?

"He sure did, Bud." I said as I took out the electric stick, it read 100.1 F. I swallowed the tears that threatened to climb up my throat and pulled out the children's tylenol from the cabinet. "Our Dad had a thing for Presidents."

Christian smiled softly, I think he had picked up on my emotions. "I see, How old are you Regan?"

"Six."

I filled the cap up to the appropriate dosage and held the cup out for him. "You have to drink all of it, sweetness."

"Okay, Kenny." My brother took the flavored medicine and downed it all in one go. "Ew that doesn't taste good." My brother stuck his tongue out at the taste, causing both Christian and I to chuckle.

"But you're a very good boy because you listened to your sister." Christian praised him, and the smile on Regan's face was indescribable. At least he seemed to like Christian well enough.

"I always listen to my sissy 'cuz she loves me!" I chuckled, at how cute he was. I pulled him off the sink and held him on my hip again. I kissed his cheek and he giggled.

"Of course I do, you little monkey." I said placing him on the ground. "Now let's get you back to bed." I smiled at Christian before I tucked my little brother back into the bed. When I left his bedroom Christian was standing in the living room, with a smile on his face.

"I admire your relationship with Regan." He said softly, "It's nice to see, with the world being how it is today."

"Thanks, I'd do anything for the boy." I replied, thinking about my Dad's wishes once more.

"I may not know much about your father, but I'm sure he would want his son to be cared for." Christian said softly, Pulling me into the comfort of his arms, noting how cold his body temperature really is. I wasn't ready to talk about what happened to my Dad, the only one who really knew was Brandon and my mom.

But I hugged him back and allowed him to kiss my forehead. "I must go, I will return tomorrow night and introduce you to my brothers." Christian kissed me, longer than a Goodnight kiss should last before taking his favorite escape route: my window.

As I stood there in the silence I realized what he had just said, I was going to be stuckin a room with five vampires, I immediately got out the phone book to look up an old friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think the old friend is?

A big hug and Thank you to:
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
Eddiesheep
LoserWithDreams
-I actually just googled it and it came up! XD (Gotta love Google!)
heroine .