Status: Active :)

Beasts and Soldiers

Chapter One

Ch 1

Fallon brushed off her black pants in order to look more presentable in front of her dominus. 

She once again pulled the rubberband from her hair. Her golden brown waves flowed freely down her back the way Aro had always liked it. 

As Fallon walked through the door Aro's smile grew. He had fancied her ever since he found her during one of the battles in America. She had suffered two shots in the stomach that promised her death.

When Aro's scarlet eyes Feasted upon the young nurse he couldn't help but take a sip...

"Good evening, Aro," Fallon forced a smile across her face. 

Aro's lips pulled up at the corners,"good evening, Fallon." He opened his hand to her. Even the highest ranking Vultori had true affections.

Fallon approached him, rather than just taking his hand for him to see her achievements she pressed her lips to his. She held the kiss, letting him search her mind.

It was these moments of fierce strength that had originally made Aro's unbeating heart jump. No one else dared to be as unexpected as she when in regards to Aro. In this moment, Aro searched Fallon's recent memories of her werewolf chase. She was the best of the clan for it.

Fallon pulled away to see Aro smiling his usual sly smile.

"I'm glad to see that you've taken care of our friends of the night," Aro stated. He pulled his fingers through Fallon's hair enjoying the pleasure of having a creation so different than the rest.

Fallon smiled before pulling herself from his lap. She knew Aro's attraction quite well. She also knew that her being his favorite affected how little Jane thought of her. 

Jane hated Fallon with a passion. What she despised most in the golden brown haired, civil war vampire was the fact that her gift allowed her to evade her own gift. 

Fallon's gift was unique. Her gift allowed her to channel her beastly energy into one full-fledged, dangerous force. This allowed her to forget about everything other than the task at hand. Which included forgetting about pain. Because of her dangerous, explosive nature, the strength she had as a newborn stayed with her to this day. For that reason, Aro left Fallon to do the dirty work when chasing off werewolves. She enjoyed it too. Hunting and tracking came naturally and she would have the plus of getting away from Aro.

"Call upon me when you require me," Fallon flashed a fake seductive smile to Aro before she began to disappear behind a door.

"Of course," his eyes burned with some type of vampiric lust.

Disgustedly, Fallon made her way out onto the roof of the Vultori haven. The dark night gave her a peace of mind from what she would have to do with Aro later. She was amazed that she hadn't slipped up and opened her entire mind to him with all her distaste for him.

it was during one of her mental preparations that she noticed a blonde haired vampire approach the building. He wasn't part of the Vultori clan.

Curiosity got the best of Fallon as she hit the ground in a flash.

Carlisle nearly jumped backward at the vampire's entrance in front of him. He had wanted to speak with Aro and hadn't been expecting the rough werewolf hunter.

Carlisle cleared his throat, "hello, I'd like to speak with Aro if that's possible."

Fallon looked at him quizzically, "that may be possible, but I don't want to check." She looked away from the golden haired vampire. She then looked back up and realized that he had golden eyes.

"Oh, you're not a guard," Carlisle had mixed feelings about the hunter analyzing him. 

Fallon shook her head, "not a guard, more like a personal 'lover'." She said 'lover' with disgust. Strangely, she felt as though she could trust him. And...she could. 

"You're Fallon then," Carlisle said more to himself. He had heard of her before. She was known by the law-abiding vampire population for her dangerous, powerful and stunning power. 

"Yes," Fallon stood a little taller and stared into Carlisle's eyes.

"Have you ever considered leaving here?" Carlisle questioned. He could tell how badly Fallon hated being here.

She shrugged, "yes...I want to go back to America. I haven't been home since the Civil War. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to tell Aro without having Felix ordered to take off my skull."

Carlisle looked with care at the vampire. Her desires were far from here. He began contemplating the effects on his 'family' if he were to allow her to join. After a few moments of thought he opened his mouth to speak,"could you handle only drinking the blood of animals?"

She nodded, "I'm a tracker and tend to lean toward the animalistic mindset. I can tap into the pack mind of werewolves and usually they hunt animals. So, I actually do so already when I'm hunting. Here I make sure to drink human blood for Aro's pleasure."

"Then, would you like to join my clan?" Carlisle continued to watch Fallon as her eyes lit up. For her, it was freedom.

"Yes!" Fallon said excitedly. The reaction made Carlisle smile. "How will I tell Aro?"

"I will, you shouldn't worry yourself over it," Carlisle took her hand and pat the top of it with reassurance. He could tell that she had difficulty trusting anyone but herself. She was opening herself up to him just enough for him to give her another option.

Fallon felt some type of inner warmth for the first time since she was human. She was ever so thankful to Carlisle, for once her undead life wasn't dreadful.

Fallon pulled herself back together. Her hard, determined composure was set back in place. Carlisle wasn't surprised by her rough nature as she escorted him into the depths of the Vultori den.

She took him directly to Aro. She didn't bother with the vampires that Said who could and couldn't go in. She was always welcome to see Aro...the only one. And if someone was with her strictly, they were seen as quickly as possible. She was a very powerful vampire.

Fallon approached Felix and Dimitri since they stood beside the doors to the main chamber. "Open up, he needs to see Carlisle."

Felix gave a nod, he gave Fallon respect that many others lacked. In return, Fallon took him with her on every werewolf run and treated him as her friend. 

Dimitri on the other hand, opened the doors with irritation. He knew quite well how much Aro enjoyed Fallon's rugged company. Truthfully, he found it annoying that she could do almost anything, including order others around.

Fallon and Carlisle walked through the now open doors to see Aro and a few vampires conversing.

"Aro, Carlisle has to speak with you," she said with her usual tone when in regards to business.

Aro gave his strange smile to Carlisle, "well, hello Carlisle. What, may I ask, are you in need of?" Instead of actually waiting for an answer, he approached Carlisle and took his hand.

The memories and thoughts ran quickly from Carlisle's mind to Aro's. Thankfully, Carlisle managed to only force his thoughts of the recent incident rather than Fallon's reaction.

"I see," Aro finished. He turned to look at Fallon. Her golden brown waves flowed down her back just as he liked. Her eyes were a scarlet red with small flecks of gold in them that dazzled him ever since he found her. He loved the way she moved toward him and took command. Fallon was more beastlike and fierce and he couldn't get enough. Because of her fierceness he sent her hunting or else she would go crazy stuck in the den forever. For that same reason, he decided to let her go. "You may go, Fallon. Visit me though, when you can."

Fallon's expression stood still, but her eyes gleamed brightly. She would no longer be trapped here. "thank you, Aro."

With a bit more speaking between the three of them, Carlisle and Fallon left. They flew back to the States. The two spoke about everything she would need to know and of the other vampires in their family.

Fallon felt weights fall from her shoulders. When they were finally nearing the new place of residence of the Cullen's in Canada Fallon could no longer contain herself.

"Carlisle, thank you so much," she rushed at him.

He smiled widely at her, "You're welcome, Fallon. Oh, and what would you like your last name to be?" 

"Baine, Fallon Baine," she answered feeling the rush of saying her real name once again.

He smiled at her again before opening the door. 

She felt the air around her change protectively. 

"Everyone, please welcome Fallon. She will be joining our family from now on," Carlisle stated as he gently touched Fallon's shoulder and showed her in.

Fallon felt welcome other than a single, blonde haired vampire. Before she could focus on the blonde she began to feel a new presence in her mind. Her scarlet, golden eyes snapped to the bronze haired vampire.

"I would not suggest picking around in my mind," Fallon warned as she set a clean cut barrier over her mind. The same one she used against Aro.

Edward stood with a curious look in his eyes, "you can block me?"

Fallon nodded, "yes, I can." the two stared at each other for a while in almost a standoff. As Fallon analyzed him with her trained eye and instinct, she began to let him roam her mind. 

His eyes opened wide before he set a slight smile on his lips, "impressive."

Fallon flashed her own smile and bowed her head, "thank you."

"Welcome home," A warm voice stated. The voice belonged to the kind hearted Esme who had already begun to consider Fallon as a daughter. She could tell that Fallon would be a great member.

The words took Fallon by surprise, "thank you...Esme, I believe?"

Esme smiled sweetly, "yes, it'll be fantastic having you as another daughter."

Warmth filled Fallon's investing heart. She flashed the biggest grin to Esme who answered with a smile just as enthusiastic.

"The last of the coven is Rosalie," Carlisle smiled as he gestured to the beautiful blonde vampire standing at the edge of the stairs.

"It's a pleasure," Fallon stated formally as she gave a nod to Rosalie.

Rosalie felt a strange pang of something when she saw Fallon. It was not hate nor true dislike, but she could tell that Fallon and herself were not meant to be very close. Rosalie nodded and answered,"the pleasure is mine as well."

And so Fallon became a true Cullen...or rather a Baine once again. 

What she wasn't expecting was the dark haired male that would come into her undead life....no....Rosalie's undead life.

Things were going to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry this is a slow chapter but Emmett will be in the following chapter. I promise that it will get better. :)