Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

It's Something Unpredictable, But In The End It's Right

Morgan’s P.O.V.

The next week flew by and before I knew it, graduation was upon us. Mike and Alex arrived on campus Saturday morning and brought a few friends with them. Jen and I were both surprised when Sidney Crosby, James Neal, Jordan Staal, Matt Niskanan, Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang, Jonathan Toews, and Alexander Semin followed Alex into our room where we were spending time with our families before graduation started. When they walked in I gave Alex a hug and a quick kiss before turning and greeting the rest of the guys.

“Hey guys! I didn’t expect you all to be here, I'm really glad you could come,” I said as I was giving all the guys that I knew hugs. When I got to Jonathan I took a moment to introduce myself. After the introductions were made, I gave Jonathan a quick hug and walked back over to Alex and took his hand in mine before turning to face my family. I was nervous for my family to meet my boyfriend for the first time. I had told my family about Alex but knowing about him and meeting him are two different things. Shockingly enough everything went well. My dad and brother only tried to intimidate Alex a little and my mom glared for only a moment before hugging him. It seemed that Jen’s family was just a cool about Mike as mine was about Alex so we didn’t have to worry about someone getting hit for the second week in a row.

Shortly after the guys arrived we had to leave to meet a group of Jen and mine’s friends. When we got to the Quad we introduced everyone. Becca, Alyssa, and Emily were all excited to meet the guys. I noticed that Alyssa and Emily blushed when Matt and Kris said hi to them and I saw Becca hug Jonathan. I made a mental note to make sure that Alyssa and Matt, Emily and Kris, and Becca and Jonathan got to spend some time together. We all stood around talking and getting to know everyone a little better before it was time for the ceremony to start. The ceremony was a blur and before I knew it, it was over and we were all deciding to go to the Iron Bridge for dinner.

When we got there it was decided that all the parents and siblings would sit at one table and the hockey players and graduates would sit at the other. I sat between Alex and Evgeni with Sasha to the right of Alex and Jordan to the left of Evgeni at one head of the table. Alyssa sat beside Sasha with Matt on her other side and Sid at the other head of the table. Jen sat across from me with Mike to her left and James to her right. Becca and Jonathan sat beside James and Kris and Emily sat beside Mike. During dinner we all talked and joked and I noticed that there was a fair amount of flirting going on which made me happy.

At some point during dinner my three year old niece climbed onto my lap and spent a little time with me before climbing onto Alex’s lap. I wasn’t sure how he would react and was glad that he just seemed to roll with it. I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures of the two. The first picture was of Alex looking at Mike with my niece looking up at him, the second my niece and Alex were looking at each other, and the last picture they were both looking at me. I set the second picture as my phone’s background, happy to have a picture with my two favorite people in it. When I showed Alex the picture his first words were about how much my niece looks like me and I told him that my ex-sister-in-law always said that too. At one point during dinner my niece feel asleep still sitting on Alex’s lap and he just held her close and continued on with the conversation as if he were used to kids sleeping on him. The fact that Alex was so good with my niece made me love (love? where the hell did that come from?) him even more. Almost nothing is sexier than a guy that is good with kids.

The fact that my niece liked Alex made me feel good because they say that kids are excellent judges of character and my niece is really picky about who she sits with so for her to not only sit with but also fall asleep on Alex made me feel that I had made a good decision on giving Alex another chance. I was really glad that Alex and I had made up and that we seemed to be stronger than ever. I feel that Alex may be the guy that I could spend forever with. I know that it may just be because this relationship is fairly new but I feel that we really have something special, something so special that I have lined up an interview for a school close to where Alex lives.

After we finished eating almost everyone was going to my house so chill and many people were going to spend the night. After a few hours of people sitting around talking and drinking beer and just relaxing many of the relatives had left leaving only the hockey players, Jen, Becca, Emily, Alyssa, and I. My dad was spending the night at his fiancée’s so that we could have the house to ourselves.

During the evening, Becca and Jonathan ended up sitting in the corner and talking to each other; Emily and Kris went for a walk; Alyssa and Matt just kept looking at each other and blushing whenever their eyes met; Mike, Jen, James, Sidney, and Jordan were talking about Supernatural; and Alex, Sasha, and Evgeni were trying to teach me Russian and were telling my stories about playing in the Olympics together. Overall it seemed that everyone had a great time. After some shuffling it was decided that Jonathan and James would sleep in the living room, Kris and Jordan would sleep in the den, Sid and Matt, Evgeni and Sasha, Mike and Jen, and Emily, Becca, and Alyssa would each have a guest room and Alex and I would sleep in my room. Once everyone was settled into their respective rooms for the night, Alex and I finally got some alone time for the first time in what seemed liked forever. We used this time to catch up on what was going on in the other’s life and to kiss each other as many times as possible. Soon we both drifted off to sleep, glad to be back in the other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first off I would like to say sorry for it taking FOREVER to get an update out. I ran out of prewritten stuff and just couldn't make myself write... sorry!

Second, I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like you know what you are thinking, yes you, the wonderful person who is reading this, no I'm not talking to the picture on your walk or your friend or your Great Aunt Zelda, YOU. I want to know what YOU are thinking. Please let me know. I don't care if you say that you hate it and that this is the worst thing you have ever read (Although I really hope you don't say that) I just want to know. What do you think should happen next? That being said, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the people who have been commenting, you are wonderful. Now I don't want you to think that just because you aren't commenting doesn't mean that I don't love you. I do. I love you all that are reading. Thank you for sticking with me this long. You are fantastic. (Blame the rant on the fact that it is 3:30 in the morning...)

Chapter title is from "Time of Your Life (Good Riddance)" by Green Day

Have a great day!!
<3 M