Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

And A Really Big Hat

Alex’s P.O.V.

The next day was Morgan and Jen’s graduation party. Because it was Sunday and all of us were already out of the playoff, all the guys were able to stay and help us celebrate Jen and Morgan’s achievements. I woke up and after noticing that it was already almost 8 and we had to be at Jen’s by 11 I woke Morgan with a kiss and after we brushed our teeth and got dressed, we headed downstairs to start breakfast. We made French toast, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, toast, and pancakes before Morgan went to wake everyone up.

Within the next few minutes all of our friends had made their way into the kitchen and were loading up their plates and pouring themselves orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, milk, or water. Everyone ate either at the kitchen table or sitting at the island. Conversation flowed easily and I was once again happy with how well Morgan fit in with everyone and how she really treated everyone like they were normal people which I knew the guys appreciated. I was excited for the party and for Morgan to see what all the guys had gotten her and also for her to see what I got her.

After everyone had eaten their fill and we cleaned up the kitchen, everyone piled into their cars to head over to Jen’s to help set up. When we got there all the guys and I were asked to carry everything from in the house out to the garage where the party would be. Soon everything was set up and people started showing up. I was nervous to meet all of Morgan’s relatives and friends and wanted to make a good impression. I knew that having Morgan’s family’s approval would mean a lot to her. I was standing with Geno, Sasha and Morgan when a guy came running over and almost tackled Morgan. She just laughed and hugged him before turning and introducing us to him as Tyler, one of her good friends from high school. He leaned down and whispered something in Morgan’s ear that made her smile and hug him again and when I gave her a confused look she asked if she could tell me and the guy said to go head. It turns out that Tyler had told her that he was getting married later this year and was hoping that Morgan could go and that his fiancée had a question for her. Before I could say congrats to him, we heard Morgan’s name screamed from across the lawn and looked up to see a girl running at us.

After almost tackling Morgan (I swear Morgan has crazy friends), the girl introduced herself as Brittany and as we were introducing ourselves, we were interrupted by Morgan grabbing Brittany’s hand and holding it up to her face before looking at Brittany questioningly. At this point, Brittany stepped back and took Tyler’s hand. After glancing up at Tyler, who I saw nod, Brittany asked Morgan if she would be a bride’s maid at the wedding next August. Morgan agreed and hugged both Brittany and Tyler again before they walked away to get food.

It seemed like every minute there was someone new coming up to congratulate Morgan. She made sure to introduce me to everyone and try to keep me from feeling excluded. I met a lot of her family and answered countless questions about our relationship and was threated more times than I can count that I had better treat her right. Morgan would just laugh and shake her head and say that I would. After having spent ten minutes with Morgan’s aunt who was wearing a huge hat and wouldn’t stop talking, Morgan and I finally were able to get away and just as I was about to suggest getting something to eat, another guy walked up to us and gave Morgan a hug. When she introduced us, I was surprised when the guy glared at me because everyone else had been so nice.

“Alex, this is Kevin. Kevin this is Alex.” Kevin... why did that name seem familiar?

“Well you look like you are doing better than the last time I saw you. I’m glad,” Kevin said to Morgan.

“Thanks, I feel a lot better. Turns out Alex’s teammate saw us leaving the hotel and Alex saw us at the restaurant and thought that I was cheating on him. He later figured out that we were just friends and has apologized more times than I can count.”

“Oh I see, that makes sense, I would probably think the same thing.”

“Wait, you’re the Kevin that got Morgan a ticket for my game?”

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“I want to thank you for helping her surprise me, even if it didn’t turn out the way we planned. I heard about Avery stealing your girl; that sucks man. I know how it feels. That’s why I flipped about you and Morgan.”

“Thanks. Yeah that’s the first time I have had a girl cheat on me and I hope it’s the last. It sucks.”

“It really does and I hope you don’t have to go through that again.”

“Thanks. Well I’ll let you guys go. I’m sure there are more people you need to talk to. Nice meeting you, Alex,” Kevin said before hugging Morgan again and shaking my hand.

After he walked away I took Morgan in my arms and pressed a kiss to her lips. After we broke the kiss, she sighed and snuggled into my embrace. We stood like that until someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see Hoovey and CJ. I shook both of the guy’s hands and Morgan hugged them and we stood and talked for a while until Morgan insisted that we all go and get food that she would be fine by herself for a while. I kissed her before walking over to get food with Hoovey and CJ. We decided to sit and talk while we ate and I was happy to spend some time with two of Morgan’s best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
So boring little chapter. Of course Morgan's friends and family love him. How could they not? Drama is coming. I promise. I just have to write it. Which I will and will get out to all of you lovely people as soon as I can. :-) Thanks for the comments. Keep them coming please. Seriously. Oh and I do really have an aunt who wears big hats and will never stop talking... gotta love her though. :-)

The title should be sung to the theme of "And really bad eggs" From the Pirates of the Caribbean. :-) If you can't remember the part just ask. :-)

&amp;lt;3