Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

Wait...what?

Morgan’s P.O.V.

‘Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! He just asked……holy shit….did he really just ask me…..oh my God. He just asked me to go to freaking Russia!!’ After that crazy dialog went through my head, my thoughts went blank. I sat in silence trying to remember how to breathe and talk. I knew I was overreacting but I couldn’t make myself calm down. After a few minutes of silence, I realized that we were sitting in the driveway and looked over at Alex and saw that he was frowning. I figured that he was worried that I hadn’t answered yet and after taking a deep breath, agreed to go to Russia.

“Really? You’ll go?”

“Yes! I can’t wait! Thank you!” I leaned over and kissed him with as much passion as I could and he responded in kind. We sat in the car for another 20 minutes before heading inside. When we got inside, we went into the living room and told Alex’s parents about the trip. His parents were happy that I had agreed to go and said that they were looking forward to getting to show me around Russia. I called my dad that night to let him know what was going on and to tell him I would be home the next day to pack. Alex and I spent the rest of the night cuddling in his bed talking about what we would do in Russia.

The next day before I left, I had a nice lunch with Alex and his family, during which I got to know Tatyana and Mikhail better and tried to learn as much Russian as I could. After lunch I hugged Alex’s parents, telling them that I couldn’t wait to see them in Russia, and after kissing Alex one last time, headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok.... She said yes!! But yeah.... I know that its a tiny chapter but I just wanted to get something out. The next chapter will be the Russia trip but I don't know for sure when that willl be. College starts back up next week so everything will be crazy for a little while. I will do my best to get an update out ASAP. Promise. :-D &lt;3