Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

Shop Till You Drop

Morgan’s P.O.V.

I was enjoying my time with Alex’s Mother and sister-in-law despite having a headache all day. It wasn’t too intense so I just ignored the pain, figuring it would go away like the other ones I had been getting normally did. It was a very interesting experience to shop in Russia. I had been surprised when I went to pay for my first purchase of the day (a cute shirt ) and found Alex’s credit card in my purse. I shook my head and laughed that he had been sneaky and caring enough to give me his card. I decided that I would buy one thing with his card later on so that I could tell him that I used it but wouldn’t feel bad for using much of his money. It always drove me crazy when I heard about those girls that would take their man’s card and spend a ridiculous amount of money. I couldn’t even imagine doing that

After I bought my shirt, we moved onto the next store. Alex’s sister-in-law, Anastasia*, was looking for a dress to wear later in the week for a date with her husband and we had fun going through the different racks looking for the perfect dress. While looking for a dress for her, I also found a few dresses I liked and Anastasia handed me a few more to try on that she thought would look good on me.

When we each had a few dresses, I followed Anastasia back to the dressing rooms. On the walk to the dressing room, I had to stop for a moment and close my eyes because my headache randomly spiked. After a moment and a few deep breaths, I opened my eyes and kept walking hoping the headache would stop if I sat down for a minute, which I planned to do in the room. A few steps later I started to feel really hot and dizzy. I reached into my purse to pull out the bottle of water I had slipped in there before leaving that morning. I was able to take a few drinks and felt a little better so I kept walking.

I was thankful that Tatyana was still at the front of the store and Anastasia was in front of me and seemed to not notice that I had stopped because I didn’t want to worry them with something that I was sure would go away soon.

By the time I got to the dressing room, I was feeling a little better so I tried on the dresses and out of the choices, found two that I really liked and decided to get. I walked out of the room at the same time that Anastasia walked out of her room. Unfortunately, she hadn’t liked any of the dresses that she tried on, so she went back to the dress section to see if she could find anything else and I wondered over to the accessories. I didn’t really see anything that I loved so I wondered back to the front of the store to meet with Tatyana and see if Anastasia had found anything. On the way, I passed the checkout counter and decided to just pay on my way. Because both dresses had been on clearance, I decided to use Alex’s card. After paying, I made my way to where the two women were waiting.

When I reached them, I noticed that neither one had found anything so we decided to move on to the next store before getting lunch. I was hoping that if I ate something, my headache would go away completely; it had thankfully settled back down after I drank over half of my water.

In the next store, Anastasia found a few more dresses to try on, so she headed back to the dressing room. Tatyana and I continued looking and after a few minutes, Tatyana called me over to where she was to show me a beautiful red dress that had a sweetheart neckline, a rhinestone belt, and would hit right above the knee; I immediately fell in love with it and smiled when Tatyana handed to me. I decided to go try it on immediately and was almost to the dressing room when suddenly I got really dizzy again and all I knew was darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
*So I have no idea what Alex's sister-in-law's name is or even if he has on so we are going with this name. :-)

I hope that this issue makes more sense than what had originally happened here.... let me know if you agree. :-)

So in order to add the new chapter(s) that I will need to in order to follow this new plot line, I think I have to delete all of the other chapters that follow this one.... so if you are reading this, don't worry, I will put the rest of the story back asap.