Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

Sasha Hates Pepperoni

Over the next few days things calmed down allowing Alex and I to enjoy our last few days together before I left to head back to the United States. Before I knew it, I was saying good bye to Alex’s family and Alex was driving me to the airport. When we arrived, I had a few minutes before I had to go through customs so I spent the time in Alex’s strong arms, enjoying what time we had. I kissed Alex and then pulled away and told him that I loved him. He replied telling me that he loved me too. We said good bye and I headed into the airport to start my journey back to the United States. My flight was smooth and landed in D.C. where I would be staying for the next few days. While there I would try to find a house to buy so I would have some place to live during the coming school year. Then I would be going back home to spend some time with my family.

Alex was allowing me to stay in his house during my stay so that I wouldn’t have to rent a hotel room. I was greeted at the airport by Sasha who was in town dealing with his contract. After driving me to Alex’s house and allowing me to settle in, Sasha took me out to dinner before taking me to the grocery store so I could get what I needed before returning to Alex’s house. Sasha helped me carry the groceries inside and after making sure I would be ok for the night headed out but promised to be back the next morning to take me to meet with the realtor that most of the guys had used when they were looking for their homes. That night I watched a couple movies before heading upstairs and after getting a shower crawled into Alex’s bed. It felt odd to sleep alone for the first time in over a month and it took me a while to fall asleep even with the bed smelling like Alex.

~~~~~~

The next morning Sasha showed up and after dropping me off at the café where I was meeting with the realtor, left to go to a meeting with his agent. The realtor was already there when I arrived and after we each had a drink in front of us (a smoothie for me and coffee for her), she pulled out her tablet and started to show me the different houses she had picked out at my request. Two hours later when Sasha walked back into the café, I had looked at more houses than I could count but still hadn’t found what I was looking for. When Sasha walked in, I could tell he was upset and decided to call the house hunt to an end for the day. Sasha and I decided to go back to Alex’s house so that I could cook us some lunch.

“So what’s wrong?” I asked once I had our burgers and fries on the table and Sasha had been mopping for the last hour.

“I not play in Washington next year.”

“What!?” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, they not give me what I want, I get offers from many teams. Carolina offer best deal. I play for them now.”

“I don’t know what to say, Sasha.”

“Is ok, just glad you here. Didn’t want to be alone today.”

“I can understand that. I’m glad that I was able to be here for you. When are you going to move down there?”

“I think next week. Part of deal, Carolina said would help me find new house.”

“Well if you want any help packing or moving, just let me know, ok?”

“Thank you. I would like that. I think I start today. Just get done. You help today?”

“Of course, I would love to help you.”

“Have anything else planned today or could we start after lunch?”

“After lunch is perfect, just let me do up these dishes real quick and we can head out.”

“I help.”

“Ok, I’ll wash, you dry.”

“Perfect.

After we finished the dishes, we went to Sasha’s house to start packing. I was impressed when I saw the outside of the house but as soon we walked inside, I was speechless. His house was beautiful and exactly what I had been looking for this morning.

We discussed where to start and then realized that we didn’t have any boxes. After running out to the local market and getting boxes, we came back to his house and started packing. As we were packing, we shared stories about our hometowns and growing up. We talked about anything else that we could think of and by the time we had finished most of his upstairs, I could honestly say that Sasha was a great guy and that I would really miss him when he left.

A couple hours after we started, we had almost everything on the second floor packed and decided to take a break, order some pizza, and watch a movie. We ended up watching Sweet Home Alabama after I begged Sasha to watch it with me. I figured if Hoovey had liked it, Sasha might too. During the movie we ate our pizza and each had a couple drinks and by the end of the movie, I was sitting at one end of the couch with my feet up and Sasha had his head on my lap, using me for a pillow.

When the movie was over, I asked Sasha if he had liked it and he, seeming surprised, admitted to liking it a lot. I was happy that he had enjoyed the movie and was content to just sit and relax for a while with him. Relaxing with Sasha made me think of Alex and reminded me that I should have called him to let him know how the house hunting went.

“Alex!” I exclaimed when he answered before giggling.

“Morgan? Are you ok?”

“I’m good lover, just a little drunkipoo.”

“Is someone with you? Since when do you get drunk?”

“Sasha! He’s with me. And I’m just a little drunk, not a lot and I was only drinking because Sasha doesn’t have anything nonalcoholic in his house other than water and I didn’t want water with my pizza. Did you know that Sasha hates pepperoni? I mean who does that? I thought everyone like pepperoni. Wait what did you ask?”

“Morgan let me talk to Sasha.”

“Okay! Sasha, Alex wants to talk to you!”

“Hello?” after that they started to talk Russian and so I stopped paying attention. The next thing I knew, Sasha was shaking me and handing me the phone so that I could talk to Alex again.

“Morgan?”

“That’s me.”

“Hey, Sasha just told me about being traded and you helping him pack. He also told me that you are really drunk so I want you to just stay there tonight. Sasha already said it was ok and I will feel a lot better knowing that you aren’t alone tonight. Does that sound ok with you?”

“Sure. Thanks for looking out for me. I love you Alexander. You are the best thing to ever happen in my life. I’m gonna marry you some day and have your babies. Did I tell you that Sasha hates pepperoni? I think I did. My head hurts. I think I wanna go to sleep now, ok baby? I loves you lots and lots.”

“I love you too sweetheart. Go to bed, sweet dreams.”

“Ok, night baby,” I slurred before hanging up. “Alex said I have to go to bed now, if you wanna stay down here and watch T.V. or something, I don’t mind but I’m gonna go to sleep. Thank you for letting me stay here tonight Sasha, you are a great friend. I love you, oh and I love your house too, it’s pretty. Good night.” I stumbled up the stairs and found my way into the guest bedroom that we thankfully had not packed everything for that day. After using the bathroom and getting a drink of water, I slid out of my jeans and crawled into bed. I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Say what? Two chapters in one day? What is this madness? :-D