Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

Some Creepy Puck Slut

That night, the four of us just stayed at Mike’s house and had dinner and watched movies. It was nice to spend time with my friends, though I did miss Alex. I had called him earlier in the day to thank him for calling Mike and Jen to pick us up. He was just glad that I was ok and that Jen had been able to get everyone to drop the charges. It had been nice talking to him and I would be happy when he got back in a month.

Sasha and I decided to just share a cab home that night because Alex and Sasha’s houses weren’t very far apart. In the cab, I asked Sasha if he knew what he was doing with his house here once he moved to Carolina.

“I have to sell, must call realtor tomorrow.”

“Well, I was wondering, since you are planning on selling it anyway, how would you feel about selling it to me? I mean, it’s a beautiful house, it’s not very far from my work, and it was exactly what I was looking for in a house. I mean I would understand if you didn’t want to sell it to me. It’s completely up to you.”

“Morgan, slow down. I like plan, I happy to sell house to you.”

“Really?”

“Really. I like that someone I know buy house, not some creepy puck slut.”

“Thank you, just think about what you want to sell it for and I will get back to you with all the finance crap.”

“Sounds good. I will talk to agent to find out all needs done.”

By this time we had pulled up outside Alex’s house and after offering to pay my share of the cab, which Sasha refused, I gave him a hug and headed into the house. Once I was in the house, I called my dad to tell him about buying a house and also about getting arrested. He was happy about me finding a house but wasn’t too impressed about the whole getting arrested thing. He was happy that I wasn’t going to be charged with anything and told me that he would call our lawyer about the funds for my new house. I thanked him and told him I would see him the next week.

After I got off the phone, I called my mom and told her about what all had been happening. She was slightly amused by my arrest and told me to make sure I didn’t do it again, but she was glad that I was safe and was happy about my new house. After ending the call, I got a shower and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next couple weeks flew by and before I knew it, I was flying back to D.C. to sign the papers for my house and saying good bye to Sasha again before he went back down to Carolina to start training camp. I told him that he was always welcome to visit and he told me that I would have to come visit with Jen so that he could make good on his promise of letting her meet Eric Staal. I agreed and with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Sasha was gone.

For the first time, I was alone in the D.C. area. Alex was still in Russia for a few more days, Mike was back in Canada, and Jen was spending time with her family in Jamestown before coming to D.C. for a job interview next week. I had already picked out my furniture for the new house and it was supposed to be delivered soon and after it got here, I was planning on going out and buying what I needed.

I spent the next couple days getting my new house the way I wanted it. I was just putting the finishing touches on the guest room upstairs when the doorbell rang. When I reached the door, I looked through the peep hole before ripping open the door to reveal a smiling Alex. I pulled him through the door and I’m not sure who made the first move but before I knew it, I was pushed against the now closed door and we were kissing. I had missed this man so much in the last month; phone calls just hadn’t been the same as being in his arms. After several minutes, we pulled apart and just held each other as we tried to regain our breath. As we were standing there, Alex kept placing light kisses on my skin and whispering that he loved me. I whispered back that I loved him too. And in that moment, realized how much I truly did love this man.

I couldn’t imagine my life without him. When I had told him that I was going to marry him someday and have his babies, I was completely serious. I had had several boyfriends through high school and college and had thought that I love a few of them but it had never been like this. Even when I thought that I was in love with Hoovey and was convinced that if he would have just given us a chance, we would have been amazing together, it was never like this.

What I felt for Alex was all consuming, that romance book/ movie, Hollywood bullshit that I thought no one could ever find. I had always thought that people were just making up this kind of love. I had never imagined that it was possible for anyone to find this kind of love, let alone find it myself. I was so thankful that I had chosen to go to the Lincoln Memorial that day and had decided to go out of my comfort zone for the first time and take a chance in going to lunch with Alex that day. He is an amazing man who I am so blessed to have in my life.

By this time, we had both caught our breath and were staring into each other’s eyes. I had been thinking about it for a while and decided that I was ready to take our relationship to the next level. This was a big step for me but I knew that there was no one other than Alex that I wanted to share this with. After 23 years I was ready to do what other girls had done much sooner, I was ready to give up my innocence to this man that I was madly in love with and who I knew loved me just as much. I pulled Alex down to my height and planted a kiss on his full lips that I was sure left little doubt of what I wanted. He returned the kiss with just as much passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww snap! Morgan found a house and decided to give it up to Alex.... Think it'll happen?