Status: Was finished, now it's not... I'm working on that... :-) <3

You Had Me at Hello

Full of Surprises

The next morning I woke in Alex’s arms and had a moment of disorientation trying to figure out why I was naked before remembering what we had done the night before. I felt a blush spread across my face as I felt Alex’s semi-hard member against my backside and remembered exactly how it had felt inside me. I was thankful that I had waited until last night to give up my virginity, knowing how much more special it was because I was in a committed relationship with a man I loved with all my heart.

As I went to wiggle out of bed to use the restroom before starting breakfast, I felt Alex’s arms tighten around me and his lips on my neck. As he continued to kiss my neck, I felt his member harden against my backside and his hand move up to cup my breast. I let out a small moan at the unfamiliar feelings. I felt Alex smile against my neck before he whispered a good morning. I returned the greeting before turning over and kissing him.

I pulled back from the kiss and reached over and grabbed a condom from the stand and handed it to him. After asking to make sure I was sure I wanted to do this again, Alex put the condom on and rolled so he was on top of me before pushing into me. He buried himself deep inside of me and after waiting a minute for me to adjust, began to move in and out. After a minute or two, he dropped to his elbows which allowed me to feel his weight on me as well as brushing against my clit with each thrust which soon had me climaxing. As soon as I started to tighten around him, I felt Alex release as well. He continued to thrust, drawing out the pleasure for both of us.

When we had both recovered from our orgasms Alex pulled me into the bathroom and after adjusting the water to the perfect temperature, stepped into the shower and pulled me in after him. We took turns washing each other, enjoying our hands on the other. When we were both clean, we stepped out of the shower and after drying off, got dressed for the day.

After I had finished getting ready, I went into the kitchen to make us some breakfast. When we were both full, we gathered everything we would need for the day and left for our last full day in Disney. We spent the rest of the day in Animal Kingdom doing everything from the Safari to watching “It’s Tough to be a Bug.” After one final ride on Expedition Everest, we decided to head back to the cabin. By the time we got back, we were both exhausted and after changing into more comfortable clothes settled in bed to watch a movie, both of us falling asleep before the movie was even halfway over.

&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~&lt;3 ~

The following day, we spent several hours in Epcot before heading back to our hotel to catch the bus to the airport. We both got through security without a problem and after eating a late lunch in TGI Fridays, we boarded the plane and were on our way home. Several hours and a cab ride later, we were walking into my new house, having just decided to spend the night together.

I told Alex to make himself comfortable and took my stuff up to my room. After throwing a load of clothes into the washer, I went back downstairs and found Alex stretched out asleep on the couch and laughed at his ability to fall asleep so quickly. I decided to just let him sleep and went into the kitchen to see what I had that I could make us for dinner. I found what I needed to make steak and mac-n-cheese and once everything was finished walked into the living room to wake Alex up.

As we sat together, we reflected on how far our relationship had come from the first time I made this dish, all those months ago. It seemed amazing to me that it had only been six months since I met this man and now, we were eating dinner together in my new house as an engaged couple.
After dinner, we cuddled on the couch while watching The Mighty Ducks as I finished our laundry. Overall, it was a very nice, relaxing evening that ended up with us going to bed and falling asleep in each other’s arms.

The next week flew by and before I knew it, I had to start my orientation for my new job. I was excited to get into my new classroom and decorate it how I wanted. I had been hired to teach Kindergarten, so I hung up the alphabet and a number line around the room. I also hung up color words, posters dealing with the weather, each of the months that I would later put each child’s birthday on, and the behavior chart. For the behavior chart, each child had their own pocket and each pocket had four strips of paper in it, a purple, a green, a yellow, and a red. They would start each day at green and if they misbehaved they would have to turn their color to yellow then red. If they were well behaved and did their work, they would move up to purple. At the end of each day I would mark what color they were on a calendar and after so many greens or purples, they would get a prize.

At the end of the week, I had everything set up and was ready for my students to arrive. I was excited to spend one last weekend with my wonderful fiancé before the chaos that was the school year, and hopefully soon the hockey season, would start. When I got home that afternoon from school, I walked into a silent house which wasn’t abnormal because Alex and I hadn’t technically moved in together. I figured Alex was back at his house or at one of his teammate’s house, so I went upstairs to take a bubble bath and relax before trying to figure out what to do for dinner. I decided that I would take a nice bath then send Alex a text asking him what he was doing, I didn’t want to seem like I couldn’t have dinner by myself but I also didn’t want to cook something and him decide he wanted to do something.

When I walked into my room, I was surprised when I saw a beautiful black and silver dress lying on my bed with black heels sitting on the floor by the bed. Beside the dress were two boxes with a note on top of them. I reached for the note and smiled when I saw Alex’s messy scrawl across the front. I opened the note and read: Hey babe, put this on and meet me outside at 6. I want to show off my beautiful fiancée tonight so I’m taking you to dinner. Can’t wait to see you, hope you like everything! Love you, A. I smiled at his thoughtfulness and reached for the first box. I was shocked when I opened it to find a beautiful set of silver dangle earrings with a small diamond at the top and a larger ruby at the bottom. The other box contained a silver bracelet with diamonds and rubies on it. I was amazed at how beautiful both pieces were and smiled when I realized that they perfectly matched the necklace that Alex had given me for my birthday that I wore almost every day.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only four o’clock so I still had time to take a bubble bath and relax before my date. I took the time I was relaxing in the huge jetted bathtub to paint my nails black with a silver design, leaving my toenails red. After my polish dried, I washed my hair and body and after shaving, got out to get ready. I put on some music and still wrapped in my fluffy blue towel, dried my hair before putting it into a French twist. I applied more makeup than I normally would, giving myself a smoky look, and after applying mascara and some lipstick, walked back into my bedroom to get dressed. I walked over to my dresser where I had placed my new purchases from Victoria Secrets last week and selected the black lace bra and matching underwear that I wanted. I put them on before sliding into my new dress and putting on my new jewelry to go with my necklace and engagement ring. It was right before six when I slid on my new shoes and after a final look in the mirror, went downstairs to meet Alex.

When I got downstairs I was surprised to see Alex already sitting in the living room dressed in a black suit with a deep red shirt underneath looking mouthwateringly handsome. I took a moment to appreciate the fact that this amazing man loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.

I cleared my throat and Alex stood and turned to look at me. Before I could even say hi, Alex walked up to me and pulled me into his arms before crashing his lips to mine. The kiss went on until the annoying need to breathe made us pull apart. Alex rested his forehead against mine for a moment before pulling back and running his eyes all over my body. His eyes darkened with a mixture of love and lust, I could feel heat rushing south and knew that I had to have him again. I know my look mirrored his and I wasn’t sure how we were going to make it through dinner.

“You look beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I replied with a blush, “you look very dashing as well. By the way, thank you so much for everything. I love it all. You are too good to me.”

“You’re welcome. I’m glad that I can buy you nice things, and it is you that is too good to me. I love you so much and can’t wait until you are my wife.”

“I love you too and I can’t wait to be your wife. I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”

“And I am the happiest and luckiest man in the world,” Alex said with a smile bending down to press a soft kiss to my lips. “Now we need to get going or we will miss our reservations, and as much as I would love to keep you here to myself all night, I want to show my beautiful fiancée off to everyone.”
We walked out to the car and after opening my door and helping me in, Alex walked over to his side of the car and drove us to an upscale restaurant in D.C. We spent dinner talking and laughing. I told Alex about setting up my classroom and how excited and nervous I was to start the year. He told me about the workouts he had been doing to try to stay in shape for whenever the season started. After we finished dinner, we decided to head back to his house for the night.

When we got to the house, we kicked off our shoes and Alex took off his socks and we headed directly up to his bedroom. When we got there, I asked if I could borrow something to sleep in.

“I have a better idea,” he said, coming up to me and wrapping his arms around me. “Let’s just not wear clothes.”

“I would be okay with that.” I pushed his jacket off his shoulders and started on the buttons of his shirt. He had managed to unzip my dress and I let it fall before starting to kiss my way down his chest. When I finally got his shirt completely unbuttoned I pushed that off of his broad shoulders as well. I pulled him down to place a searing kiss on his lips allowing my tongue to trace them. With a moan he opened his mouth and we began a battle for dominance. Somehow I managed to unbutton and unzip his pants and pushed both his pants and boxers down his legs before wrapping my hand around his member and stroking him. I pulled away from the kiss and dropped gracefully to my knees. I glanced up at the love my life and while maintaining eye contact, ran my tongue from his base to his tip before swirling my tongue around it. I took him into my mouth and started to bob my head creating friction with my lips while still licking his tip like a lollipop. After a minute I tried to see how much of him I could fit in my mouth and was surprised how deep I was able to go without gagging. I moved my focus back to his tip and wrapped one hand around his base and started to pump him while my other hand reached down to play with his balls. Before long, he said he was going to cum and tried to pull back but I wanted to finish him. I felt him shoot his hot jizz into my mouth and almost gagged but quickly swallowed before licking my lips and looking up at him. He looked like he had just had his world rocked and I loved the rush of power that gave me. He pulled me to my feet and pulled me in for a kiss.

“That was amazing. Where did you learn how to do that?”

“I have my ways, so that was okay?” I asked nervously.

“Okay? That may have been the best I have ever gotten. You are just full of surprises.”

“I do what I can,” I said with a smile. Alex gave me his adorable smile and led me to the bed. He quickly striped me of my bra and panties before he had me lay down with my feet hanging off the side. Alex got onto his knees and started to kiss from my knee up to my hotbox and repeating on the other side. He started my running his tongue up my slit, spreading my juices around and then started sucking on my clit. He pushed two fingers into me, surprising me. He used his other hand to reach up and fondle my breasts. I pushed myself up onto my elbows so I was able to watch him but soon had to look away, throwing my head back trying to deal with the intense pleasure coursing through my body. I was just about to fly off the edge when Alex suddenly pulled away. I let out a groan and was about to object when I saw him pull a condom from the drawer and cover himself before walking back over to me. He leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around him. We moved further onto the bed and he was soon thrusting into me. He paused for a moment when he was buried as deep as he could go to allow me to adjust. He was soon moving again and I wrapped my legs around him allowing him to get deeper and increasing the pleasure for both of us. It wasn’t long before I was back at the edge and I could feel that he was almost there too. He started to suck on my neck and when he reached the juncture of my shoulder and neck bit down sending me flying off the edge and after another few thrusts he orgasmed too.

He collapsed for a moment before rolling off me to dispose of the used condom. I laid in the middle of the bed still trying to catch my breath. When he got back, he laid down beside me and after pulling the covers up pulled me into his arms. He gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and whispered that he loved me. I told him that I loved him too before snuggling closer to my fiancé and falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey...... so new chapters.... it's only been like 5 months.... sorry y'all.... I could make a bunch of empty promises that I'll do better, blah, blah, blah but that's all it would be. I have more written though and if 2 people comment, I'll post it before game five.... :-D