Status: Done. Lost hope in this story. Sorry. kay?bye. :/

Pretty Young Thing

Prolouge.

Dear Tony,

You might not remember that night, but I don't think I'll ever forget it. It's been 17, almost 18 years. It took me so long to find you. I never thought that Carbonell would of been your mothers maiden name. I never thought that boy I met on the beach 17 years ago was THE Tony Stark. We have a kid. And don't think for a second that it's not yours. There was only one guy before you, and he was close to a year before you. And no one else that summer. The baby is yours. Well, almost an adult now. It's a girl, but I put her up for adoption. My parents adopted her. They all live in Southern Arizona, if you care. But Tony, you should find her. She has the right to know that your her father. She has a right to at least meet you. Her name is Vivienne Venice Monroe. Oh, and one more thing. She has something 'Special' about her. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

Sincerely,
Heather.

Tony threw the letter down. He had a kid, a daughter. "Jarvis?"
"Yes sir?"
"Find her. Contact her family. I want her to come and live here, in Stark Towers with me. Send two of my employees. Or, fuck,contact Fury, have him send Coulsen. I want my daughter."
"Yes Sir"
Tony looked out the window. He had a daughter, that he knew nothing about. He was going to change that. He'd been alone ever since Pepper left him. Nothing to do but study files from SHIELD or invent more things, both bored him. But, one things for sure, he wanted his daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is right before the avengers movie. Yes, Pepper and Tony are no more </3. I had to do it, sorry(:
This is just a random thought that popped into my head last night, so I'm trying it out, little nervous. We'll see how it goes.
Anyone that wants to can make me a banner thingie for this story (:
And if anyone wants to be Tonys laaadyy later in the story, feel free to tell me!
Anyways, Comment! I won't update untill I get at least ONE comment on this (:
Ciao! and if your reading this.. I love you!