Sequel: Our Day Will Come
Status: Finished...and the sequel has begun.

Womanizer

XV.

There was a knock on Brian's front door.

"Door!" Jimmy yelled from where he was sprawled on the sofa, watching TV.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," Brian muttered, going to the door and yanking it open. "Hey, Zack. Come in, man."

Zacky strolled past him.

"What's up, Zee?" Matt called. Jimmy lifted his hand in a wave, his eyes never leaving the TV screen.

Zacky didn't respond. He rounded on Brian, who had just closed the door. "What'd you say to her?"

"What did I say to who?" Brian asked, brow furrowing in confusion.

"Megan! Who else?"

"What do you mean what did I say to her? We worked out our issues." Brian arched an eyebrow. "Why? Is there a problem?"

Zacky glanced towards the living room, very aware of their audience. He moved closer to Brian and dropped his voice. "You said you wouldn't do this."

"Do what?"

Zacky gritted his teeth. "'Megan is just friendship material.' Remember that?"

"Of course I remember it. And what exactly have I done to contradict that?"

"I know you, Brian. You're subtly seducing her."

Brian's lips twitched as if he was fighting not to smile.

"If you hurt her--" Zacky began.

Brian rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to hurt her."

"You know she likes you!" Zacky said accusingly. "If you don't feel the same, you need to back the fuck off."

Brian stared back at Zacky, his expression completely blank.

Zacky stepped up, getting right in Brian's face. "Megan is like a sister to me. I love her. If you think I won't kick your ass because you're one of my best friends, you're wrong. If she sheds one more tear because of you, I'm going to come over here and fuck up that pretty face."

A hint of surprise flickered in Brian's dark eyes and was gone, replaced with his characteristic smirk. "I'll keep that in mind." His tone was sarcastic.

It took every ounce of Zacky's restraint not to punch Brian then and there.

"Uh, guys?" Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy were gathered in the doorway between the living room and the front hall.

Zacky gave Brian one last scathing look and shoved by him to get to the door.

**********

"The next game better be a night game!" Megan complained Saturday afternoon.

She and Brian were sitting in Bryant-Denny stadium, waiting for the game to start. The midday sun was shining right on their seats, which were located on the lowest level, at the fifty yard line.

"Quit your bitchin'," Brian said, sipping his beer. "You're the one who wanted to be in such a prime spot."

"Well, duh! I've gotta be able to see the action!"

"Then quit your bitchin'."

Megan flipped him off, then leaned forward to rub suntan lotion on her legs, exposed by a pair of extremely short denim cutoffs. This movement caused her bra strap to slide down her bare shoulder. Without really thinking about it, Brian reached up and tugged the strap back where it belonged. His fingertips brushed her skin, and Megan barely repressed a shiver.

"A crimson bra?" Brian quirked an eyebrow. "Roll fuckin' Tide."

Megan's cheeks warmed. "Shut up."

"Can I ask you something?"

"If I say no, will it stop you?"

"No."

Megan sighed. "Then ask away."

"Is the crimson bra part of a set?"

Megan looked at him. "Excuse me?"

"Just answer the question."

"That's really none of your business."

Lips pursed, Brian considered her for several seconds. "I think it is," he decided finally. "You seem like the kind of girl who would wear a bra and panties that match."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You always want to be prepared, just in case, ya know."

"No, I don't know. In case what?"

"In case someone sees you in nothing but your underwear."

"Yeah, because I've been known to take off my clothes and parade around in my underwear," Megan said sarcastically.

"I was thinking someone else would be doing the taking off," Brian commented.

Megan's face warmed again. "So basically, you think I'm running around in color coordinated lingerie, waiting on some random guy to strip me down?"

"No, you harlot," Brian returned, sounding mildly exasperated. "I think that you think the moment could happen unexpectedly and you want to be ready for it."

"One problem with your theory: I'm not going to be around anyone that I'd let touch me today."

Brian snorted.

Megan glared at him. "If this is about John--"

"This isn't about John," Brian interrupted. "It's about me."

Megan opened her mouth, but had nothing to say.

"Would you fuck me?" Brian queried.

"I...But..." Megan took a deep breath. "You're Zacky's best friend and--"

"If I wasn't Zack's best friend. If you had no connection to me and you'd met me under completely different circumstances."

"I don't know. Would..." She hesitated, biting her lip. "Would you fuck me?"

"In a heartbeat," Brian replied without hesitation.

Megan blushed. "Really?"

Brian nodded.

Megan shifted her focus to the field. She was silent for a long moment, then she said "Yes. Under different circumstances, I would fuck you."

"See? So what if you met some guy under the right circumstances? You won't be embarrassed to let him take your clothes off."

Megan frowned. How had they gotten back to that subject? Had Brian's "would you fuck me" really been nothing more than an example, a mean to prove himself right? Or had it been something else?

A cheer went up around them. Alabama and Kentucky were taking the field. Megan felt the familiar rush of adrenaline she experienced before each game. By the end of the first play, Megan had forgotten her confusion over the conversation with Brian. After all, it had just been a discussion between friends. Megan talked to her female friends about everything; why should the subject of sex be off-limits with Brian simply because he was a guy? It hadn't meant anything.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Awkward convo, huh? lol.

So, guys, I won't be updating again until Sunday--four days from now. My birthday is this weekend and I'm going to be celebrating both Friday and Saturday. Leave me some love on this story; that's what I'd like to come back to. :-)

Special thanks to:

MoMo_92
Vixyn Of Shadows
A7X_Jess
kangel529
amabie.
BeenDownThatRoad
Star Angel

Aaaaand....thank you so much to the 100 subscribers and the 21 people who recommended this story! It means so much <3