Sequel: Our Day Will Come
Status: Finished...and the sequel has begun.

Womanizer

II.

Brian didn't pay much attention to the game. He couldn't get his focus away from Megan, for some reason. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen a girl who was more into football. She kept yelling instructions to the Alabama players. They couldn't hear her, of course, but several fans around her were agreeing with her calls. Brian was also amused by the fact that Megan was easily as foul-mouthed as any of the drunk men in the crowd.

Alabama won, 34-0.

"Come on!" Megan urged, grabbing Brian's hand and running towards the field. Being so small, she was able to weave quickly through the ecstatic Bama fans flooding the endzone. "Hey, look!" She stopped and pointed. "There's your cheerleader. You should go talk to her now."

"No. I'm supposed to--"

"--take care of me," she finished for him. "I know." She scanned the faces of the people nearest the cheerleader. "Okay. I've got it." She pointed to a guy standing about five feet from the blond. "I'll be over there, congratulating John Parker. You can keep an eye on me while working your rock star charm on her."

Megan gave Brian a little shove in the cheerleader's general direction, then hurried over to Alabama's quarterback. Brian looked at the cheerleader. Physically, she was very attractive. She had blond hair, blue eyes, big tits, a slim waist, and long legs. She was a cheerleader, so she was probably pretty flexible.

Brian was debating whether he should just get a quickie or if he should actually take her back to the hotel when he caught sight of Megan talking to John Parker Wilson. She was laughing, and John seemed to be having the same thoughts about her that Brian was having about the cheerleader. Brian felt an inexplicable surge of irritation. He told himself it was simply his protective nature causing the emotion.

"There you are!" he said, approaching Megan and John.

Megan raised an eyebrow. "Uh, yeah. Right where I--"

"Oh, shit." John's eyes had widened. "You're Synyster Gates!"

Brian nodded. "Yep. Good game, man."

"Thanks," John said.

"Yo, Wilson! Let's go!" Nick Saban, Alabama's head coach, barked.

"Can you sign something for me?" John asked Brian.

"Sure," Brian agreed.

John retrieved one of the game balls, borrowed a Sharpie from someone who wanted his autograph, and handed them to Brian. Brian scrawled his name in barely legible cursive.

"Thanks!" John enthused.

"Don't mention it," Brian replied.

John jogged after his teammates. Brian faced Megan. "Ready to go?"

"Aren't we missing a passenger?"

"No."

Megan nodded in understanding. "Ah. There was nowhere close to go for a quickie, and you couldn't take her to the hotel for full-blown sex because then you might have been forced to have an actual conversation with her."

Brian stared at her. He hadn't gotten that far in his thoughts with the cheerleader, but he had with girls in the past. How did Megan know him so well already? They'd only met two days previously, when he'd arrived in Alabama for a visit with Zacky and Janine.

His silence confirmed her suspicions. Megan rolled her eyes. "Pig." She set off for the exit, leaving Brian to catch up.

**********

They stopped at Burger King on the way back to the hotel.

"I can't believe you eat this shit," Brian said, peeling a tomato off his Whopper, his face twisted in disgust.

"Oh, please. Like you never eat fast food." Megan made sure there were no cars coming before pulling out of the BK parking lot.

"I did when I was young and stupid, but I've moved on to bigger and better things."

"Well, not all of us can afford to be picky little divas."

Brian cocked an eyebrow. "You calling me a diva?"

"You caught the insult?" Megan feigned shock. "Wow. Maybe there is a brain somewhere in that thick head of yours."

"That time you were calling me stupid."

"Two in a row! You deserve a gold star."

Brian chuckled. "I can hazard a guess at what Janine has been saying about me."

"Jani? Jani hasn't said a word. I get all my information about you from the one and only Zacky Vengeance."

Brian shook his head. "Zacky is a bitter little twerp."

"I think he's right," Megan commented, turning into the hotel parking lot.

Brian looked at her. "Do you?"

Megan nodded. "Yep." She killed the engine, switching off the headlights. Grabbing her Coke and her burger, she pushed open her door.

Brian climbed from the car, saying, "So you think I'm a stupid, immature diva?"

"That about sums you up," Megan said, leading the way to their hotel room. "Except one thing: you're a whore, too."

Brian followed her into the room and closed the door behind him. "A stupid, immature, diva whore. Hmm. That's a new one."

Megan sat at the small table in front of the window and unwrapped her burger.

"Know what I think?" Brian said, plopping down on one of the beds and taking off his shoes.

"What?" Megan asked, sipping her Coke.

"You want me."

Megan inhaled sharply, sucking Coke the wrong way down her throat and dissolving into a coughing fit. It took her a minute or two to regain control of her breathing. Eyes streaming, she gaped at Brian. "Are you serious?"

"It makes sense. People always insult the one they want, especially if they believe that person would reject them."

Megan snorted. "You wouldn't reject me. You wouldn't reject any girl. You love feeling wanted."

Brian stripped off his shirt. "I can't help it that every female in her right mind would do me."

"If believing that helps you sleep at night." Megan tossed her hamburger wrapper and empty cup in the trash.

"Know what would help me sleep tonight?"

Megan opened her overnight bag. "Do I want to hear this?"

"Snuggling up to someone who's sexy," Brian continued as if she hadn't spoken.

"Aww," Megan drawled mockingly, digging her pajamas out of her bag. "I guess you should've picked up that cheerleader and risked a conversation after all."

"I guess I should have." Brian watched Megan walk to the bathroom, eyes trained on her ass. "But since I didn't...you wanna help me out?"

"No."

"You sure? It's not everyday one gets the chance to sleep with Synyster Gates."

"I'm sure. You have a hand. Let it sleep with Synyster Gates."

"I didn't mean..." Brian let out an exasperated sigh. "I just want to cuddle."

"Right." Megan's tone was filled with disbelief. She emerged from the bathroom in her Cheshire Cat pajamas.

Brian was stretched out on his back, hands behind his head, blankets covering up to his waist. Megan allowed her eyes a quick flick over his bare chest and stomach.

"C'mon," he urged, sitting up. "I'll keep my hands to myself. I swear."

"No! And you'd better stay on your side of the room all night or you're going to lose your favorite body part."

Brian grinned. "Yes, ma'am. Goodnight."

"Night, Bri."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's funny...I wrote this a couple of years ago, but their relationship reminds me a lot of myself and Cody Lynam. Hahaha!

A special thanks to:

kierstlovesyou
lyss89
Vixyn Of Shadows

Thanks also to my other readers and subscribers! Remember, more comments = faster updates. Oh, and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I mean, if you really love this story. =)