Sequel: Our Day Will Come
Status: Finished...and the sequel has begun.

Womanizer

XXVI.

The next morning, Megan tried not to dwell on what had happened, or what was going to happen next. Brian was treating her normally, though there was a certain gleam in his dark eyes that told her more clearly than words that he was thinking about what was to come.

They ate breakfast together, then changed and headed to the stadium.

"Who do you think is going to win?" Brian asked as they climbed out of the car.

Megan shot him a glance. "Does it matter?"

Brian attempted to suppress his smirk, but failed. "I guess not. But tell me anyway."

"I'm sticking with the Tide, of course," Megan said.

"Are you sure? LSU is looking pretty good this season."

"How do you know? The only games you've seen are Alabama's."

Brian held up his cell. "I've been doing some research."

"Whatever," Megan said with a shrug. "I have faith in my boys."

"You wouldn't be a true fan if you didn't."

The two of them filed into the stadium with a crowd made up of mostly LSU supporters. Megan's Alabama shirt was given many disdainful looks. It didn't bother her. Alabama was currently ranked number one; LSU was sitting at the number fifteen spot. The LSU fans were just jealous.

Once the game began, Megan was barely even aware of Brian next to her. It was an intense four quarters that ended with an attempted field goal by Leigh Tiffin, Alabama's placekicker. He missed and, tied 21-21, the game went into overtime.

Alabama won the overtime coin toss and chose to defend first. On LSU's first possession, Charles Scott ran for a 5-yard gain. Richard Murphy then rushed for a loss of one on the following play, as Alabama linebacker Rolando McClain stopped him short of the line of scrimmage.

On third down, LSU's Jarrett Lee threw his fourth interception of the game, Alabama's Rashad Johnson snatching the ball in the face of the intended receiver. Megan and the other Alabama fans in attendance were positively losing their minds by this point. Megan was screaming hoarsely and jumping up and down. Brian watched her, smiling slightly. Her passion for football had always amused him.

The interception by Rashad ended LSU's first overtime possession, giving the ball to Alabama. The Alabama offense came out throwing, as John completed a 23-yard strike to Julio Jones, moving the ball to the two yard line of LSU. After a short rush by Glen Coffee, John jumped over a pile of players to get his second rushing touchdown and win the game.

"Hey, Tigers! Hey, Tigers! Hey, Tigers!
We just beat the hell outta you!
Rammer Jammer, yellow hammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!"


Megan shouted the cheer happily. She didn't think she had breathed properly since LSU tied up the game, and her heart had stopped at Tiffin's missed field goal.

"Roll Tide!" Brian said.

Megan threw her arms around him in a tight hug. She quickly let go, taking a step back and looking up at him. He licked his lips. Megan's mind jumped to the memory of his lips and tongue on her skin.

"Do you want to talk to John?" Brian queried.

Megan shook her head. It was selfish of her not to run down there and congratulate John when she knew he'd want to see her, but she couldn't help it.

"It gets better," Brian had promised the night before.

Megan wanted to see just how much better it could get. Chuckling, Brian linked his fingers with hers and led her out of the stadium, to the car.

**********

They were barely through the door of their hotel room when Brian drew her close and kissed her gently. There was no need for restraint. They were done pretending, so Megan returned his kiss hungrily.

Brian lifted her with his hands on the backs of her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her mouth still moving on his as he carried her to the bed. Dropping her onto the soft surface, he removed his shirt before joining her.

Megan's hands wandered over his bare upper body while he again sealed his mouth over hers. He had one arm supporting his weight, his free hand delving below the waistband of her sweats and into her panties.

Megan was already aroused. Just imagining this had lit the fire inside of her. Brian's kisses, combined with his teasing fingers, was urging the flame to burn hotter. Her desire was such that she wasn't sure how much foreplay she could stand--she wanted him inside of her. Now.

"Brian, please..." she somehow managed between kisses. "I can't wait."

"That's what you said last night, too."

"Damn it, Brian!"

He laughed. "Relax." He pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it aside, stripped her of the bra, then tugged off her jeans and panties.

Being undressed by him was just like everything else he'd done to her: erotic. Her arousal pulsed almost painfully. "Bri..."

"Shh." He leaned down and kissed her lips. "Let me play just a while longer. You'll enjoy it, I swear."

Megan arched a second later as he began to trail a path down her body, his lips leaving her skin tingling from the hollow in her throat, to her stomach and lower. Gritting her teeth, Megan tangled her hands in his hair and guided him to his intended destination. He buried his face between her legs, pressing his lips to her firmly.

Megan moaned, her eyes closing under a shudder of pure bliss. Brian added a slip of tongue and she jerked with a gasp. "God!"

Brian explored her with his tongue, every inch, every crevice. She writhed and whimpered with pleasure. When his teeth grazed her clit, she cried out his name. He did it a second time, nipping the sensitive flesh, knowing this quick sharp pain would only add to her pleasure. Megan's hips rose from the mattress and her hands fisted in his hair.

She wasn't sure anything had ever felt better. Brian lapped her up with long, slow strokes of his tongue. He randomly applied a hint of pressure, massaging her clit, or let the tip of his tongue dip tauntingly into her opening. Megan soon had her legs wrapped around his neck.

"Brian..." she panted. "Oh, God." It was torture. Exquisite torture. She knew Brian could make it last as long as he wanted.

Brian gently freed himself from the headlock she had on hip, immediately replacing his mouth with his fingers. He ran his tongue up her stomach, following the same path he'd taken south earlier. He shoved his mouth to hers and slid two fingers in and out of her. She could feel her muscles tightening, ready for that moment, but she didn't want to get off unless he was inside of her, their bodies truly wed.

"Brian," she said breathlessly, pushing him back slightly.

"What?" he queried.

"Fuck me."

He twitched his fingers, still embedded inside of her, and earned an exclamation. "Are you sure? I can do this--" He shifted his fingers, hearing her breath catch in her throat. "--and achieve the same result."

"You said winner takes all," she retorted. "And I want you. All of you." She sat up, forcing him upright with her. "Do you know what else I want?"

His eyes were so dark with lust and need that they were practically black. "No. What?"

"I want to make you come." She pushed him back.

He rested on his elbows and watched her take off his pants and rid him of his boxers. She crawled over him, pausing to caress his cock with her tongue. He was already so hard that it hurt and the sensation of her tongue against his throbbing member was almost more than he could take. He thought he might lose it right then.

Changing positions, she straddled him. Brian reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands. She made a soft sound for him. Meeting his eyes, she shifted and rubbed herself against his erection. Brian bit his lip, squeezing her breasts. Megan braced her hands on his shoulders and lowered herself onto him. She smiled at the noise that escaped him.

Megan started riding him. She rocked her hips slowly, taunting and teasing as he had done to her. It was better than Brian had ever dreamed, and he'd dreamed of similar scenarios many times over the last week.

"Megan, fuck..." His hands fell to her hips and he gripped her tightly.

She covered his hands with hers. When his fingers dug in a little harder, she altered her rhythm, riding him faster and driving him deeper. Each thrust coaxed them both closer to release.

Her head fell back. "Oh, God. God." Her orgasm was upon her in the next instant.

Brian felt her muscles convulse around him and that, combined with her sounds, sent him over the edge. A noise that was half growl and half incoherent yell was torn from his throat.

"Brian." Her pace faltered, but didn't stop. The continued motion prolonged his pleasure and he could tell from the look in her eyes that she could work this into another climax.

Brian wanted to feel her body bucking beneath him, so he flipped them. He held himself up as if he was doing a pushup and slammed into her.

"Yes, God...Brian..." Her nails pierced his muscular shoulders. "Please."

Brian pounded into her relentlessly, feeling the pressure building in himself again as well. He ducked his head to claim her lips in a kiss, his tongue violating her mouth. She ran her hands down his spine, settling them at the small of his back as encouragement to go harder and faster and deeper.

And then, she was off the mattress, bent like a gymnast, shrieking her pleasure. Brian plunged deep and groaned as his body again found release.

There was a long moment where both of them were locked together in simultaneous ecstasy. Breathing heavily, Megan looked up at Brian. They were trembling with the aftershocks that were gradually fading.

Brian rolled off of her. Megan shimmied beneath the blankets, tugging them up to her chin and curling up beside him, her back against the line of his body. Brian joined her under the blankets. She fell asleep first. Brian took the time to smoke a cigarette. Satiated and spent, he stubbed out the cigarette and stretched out beside her, an arm draped over her waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me six days to update. I just wanted this to be perfect, plus I've been busy with other things.

Special thanks to:

FaBzShadows
MoMo_92
sup.jessay
BeenDownThatRoad
SabbyHasAHeart
A7X_Jess
Vixyn Of Shadows
a.rebel.in.love.97

I'll try to have the next update done sooner. I promise some sweet, awesome comments from my faithful readers will encourage me to write faster. LOL! Who thinks this chapter is deserving of at least ten comments???? ;-)