Sequel: Our Day Will Come
Status: Finished...and the sequel has begun.

Womanizer

XXVIII.

Megan worked a lot over the next few days. Another employee, Thomas, had quit, so Danny needed her to take extra shifts while he searched for a new hire.

Megan didn't mind the hours spent at the store. Keeping busy distracted her from thoughts of Brian. He had been on her mind constantly since coming back from Louisiana.

She was nervous. She knew that they'd agreed the sex meant nothing and that it was a one-time-only offer, but it could still affect their friendship. Megan couldn't get past the fact that she and Brian had slept together again Sunday morning before heading home. There was never supposed to be an "again." So they'd already broken one of their agreements. Would Brian want to break that particular term a third time this weekend? And if he did, would she go through with it?

Was this weekend the beginning of our status as 'fuck buddies'? she wondered.

Overall, she wasn't thrilled at the idea. However, when she let her guard down, the memories flooded in. She couldn't pretend she hadn't enjoyed it. Brian had been a wonderful lover. She was able to admit to herself that he was the best she'd ever had, and that was not an exaggeration.

Of course he's the best, she said to herself. He's had plenty of practice.

He was a man-whore. That was a negative on his list of traits. Who knew where he'd been and what he might have?

On the other hand, he wasn't selfish. That was definitely a positive. He'd gotten her off Friday night, asking nothing in return, and both times they'd had sex, he'd made sure she finished first. It was like a point of pride for him--he was so certain he could make a girl come that he wouldn't be satisfied if she wasn't.

Megan gave herself a mental shake, pushing these thoughts to the back of her mind to dwell on later. She looked up at the unmistakable sound of the swinging doors to the stock room bursting open. Danny bounced into the room, smiling as soon as he saw her.

"Hey, Lulu!" he greeted.

Megan arched an eyebrow. "Wow, Danny, did you get laid this morning or something? You're in an awfully good mood."

"You do know there's nothing wrong with having a positive outlook on life, right?"

"There is when you work here."

Danny chuckled. "Touché."

"Any luck finding a new peon to replace Thomas?"

"No. I need another guy so that you ladies will have someone to do the heavy lifting if I'm not here. Oh, and to help me unload the truck."

"And, what? No males ever apply?"

"I've interviewed four guys and they were all scrawny teenagers."

"That sucks."

"Do you think Brian would quit his job as a rock star to work with you?" Danny joked.

"If he worked here, no one would ever get anything done," Megan replied. "We'd all be too busy watching him."

"I don't get it. He's not that hot."

Megan snorted. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were blind."

"It's just because he's a rock star."

"Uh, no. It's just because of his rippling muscles and his sexy tattoos and his brown eyes and that perfect smile--"

"Okay!" Danny yelled, covering his ears. "Jesus, Megan. I knew you liked him, but I never expected to hear you going all...stupid...over any guy."

"I'm not going 'stupid' over him," Megan snapped immediately, her heart rate increasing unreasonably.

"You kinda are."

"No," Megan insisted. "He's just..." Sweet? Funny? Smart? Sexy? Amazing in bed?

"Lulu." Danny studied her with a slight frown. "I was just teasing. Are you alright?"

"Yeah." She forced a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

It's nothing, she told herself firmly. I'll see Bri this weekend and everything will be back to normal.

**********

Yawning, Brian pushed through the door of the studio. It was six o'clock on Thursday afternoon and he'd just finished recording his guitar parts for the latest of Jimmy's tracks. He would be able to fly home tomorrow and go to the game with Megan on Saturday.

Megan.

He'd been thinking about her a lot, despite how he tried to prevent it. He kept reliving last weekend. Megan had given in so completely after being so resistant for so long.

Brian could tell that it had been a while since she'd been with anyone, but only because of her body. She herself had been great. She'd known what she was doing.

The way she moved...Brian shuddered.

But he wasn't supposed to dwell on it. She was a friend. Just a friend. A friend he'd slept with. No big deal. It didn't mean anything. They'd agreed. One night together based on a bet. Although, actually, they'd abandoned the pretense of their night being the result of a bet.

We were curious about each other, Brian reasoned. And we solved the problem. Simple.

Except that it really wasn't that simple. Brian wasn't sure why he'd woken her up on Sunday with another round. One time after the game, that had been the deal, and yet...

We had sex in some form all three days.

It had been convenient. That was all. They were stuck in a hotel together in an unfamiliar city. The promise of sex made the atmosphere tense, electric. Both of them had been frustrated and eager. Instead of going out and picking up a stranger--something Megan would never have done, anyway--they'd turned to each other.

Brian slid in behind the wheel of his black BMW. He was going to his house to finish preparing for his return to Alabama. He would watch a movie, drink a couple of beers, and go to bed early.

Singing along with Led Zeppelin, Brian drove home. He was in a good mood, looking forward to the weekend. He was slightly concerned about being alone with Megan in Tuscaloosa, wondering if she would act differently as a result of last weekend.

We're not spending the night, he reminded himself. There shouldn't be any chances for things to get weird. The only time we'll be alone is in the car.

Brian pulled into his driveway, frowning as his eyes landed on the other vehicle parked there. It was a midnight blue Mazda 3 and he had no idea who it belonged to.

Climbing from his BMW, Brian sent his gaze to the front porch. There was someone waiting there. He approached the steps and realized that the someone was a curvy blond with big tits. She had on a loose-fitting top that left her shoulders bare, denim shorts that barely covered her ass, and high-heeled sandals.

"Hi, Brian," she said.

Brian recognized her now, thanks to her voice. It was Allison. He had dated her almost a year ago. They hadn't broken up; she'd moved away for her job. While she was gone, Brian had considered himself a free agent.

"Hi...Allie." He reached the top of the steps and she immediately stretched up to kiss him.

"I'm here for a visit. Aren't you happy to see me?"

Brian glanced at her long legs. He could vividly recollect having them clenched around his waist. There was a throb in his groin.

"Yeah," he replied, meeting her eyes.

"Well, I don't have anywhere to be for a couple of hours," Allison purred. "Why don't you take me inside and show me how happy?"

Brian smirked, all thoughts of Megan vanishing into thin air. "I'd love to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate Brian. He and Megan aren't together, so technically, he's not doing anything wrong. Lol.

Special thanks to:

JoSynx
Vixyn Of Shadows
sup.jessay
SabbyHasAHeart
BeenDownThatRoad
Shazza Rose
A7X_Jess
MoMo_92
FaBzShadows
theenigma
aRitaSousa

Love y'all!