Sequel: Our Day Will Come
Status: Finished...and the sequel has begun.

Womanizer

XXXI.

Megan's thighs still ached three days later and she was experiencing random sharp pains between her legs. She'd somehow managed to hide her unsteady gait from both Zacky and Janine, but Danny had noticed that something was off. She'd lied, claiming that she'd hurt her lower back on Saturday and that that was why she was hobbling around like a little old lady. Danny had put her up front as a cashier and allowed her to sit down when she wasn't helping a customer.

Megan hadn't seen Brian since he'd dropped her off at Zacky and Janine's Saturday night. She wasn't sure she wanted to see him. Oddly enough, she wasn't mad at him for what he'd done. She didn't know exactly what had brought it on--she'd been under the impression that he had resolved his curiosity about her in Baton Rouge. Whatever the cause, Megan hadn't hated it. She'd submitted to him because, honestly, she'd wanted him. She hadn't necessarily enjoyed how he'd treated her, though.

Tuesday afternoon, she came home from work to find Brian's car in the driveway. She walked inside and straight up to her bedroom. She couldn't even deal with Brian until she knew she was ready. She was afraid she would alert Zacky or Janine to the fact that there was something going on between her and Brian.

Of course, not talking to him could do the same thing, she thought.

She didn't care. She wasn't going down there. If Zacky or Janine commented on it, she'd just say it had been a long day at work and she'd wanted a shower and a nap.

Megan went to her bathroom to shower. The hot water was soothing to her overworked muscles. She threw on a pair of sweats and an oversized tee. Leaving her hair wrapped in a towel, she trudged to her room and laid on the bed.

She dozed off within seconds. The sound of her door opening and closing startled her back fully awake.

Almost before she realized what was happening, Brian had crossed the room and was climbing onto her bed. He was over her when she reacted. She jerked upright. Panic flashed through her, instantly drowned by arousal.

Brian's dark eyes met hers from inches away. Megan couldn't speak--there was nothing to say--and she wasn't certain that she was breathing, either.

Brian leaned forward. Megan didn't move and he pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back. The man had kissing down to an art form; Megan could have kissed him all day and never grown bored. But, knowing Brian as she did, she knew that he couldn't be satisfied with just making out--not now that they'd done so much more.

Brian's tongue slipped between her slightly parted lips. Megan eased back against her pillows, Brian following her to keep their mouths together.

Megan wasn't surprised when Brian's hand came to rest on her hip. Panic again knifed through her. She wasn't mad at Brian; however, she couldn't deny that she'd had moments of anxiety during the sex, moments when she'd been tempted to try to escape.

Brian's hand was soon trailing dangerously near to her inner thigh. She could feel his touch plainly through her sweats. Then, he ran his hand up her thigh, over the sensitive area between her legs, and to the waistband of her pants.

Megan caught his wrist. Brian broke their kiss as her other hand grasped the front of his jeans. He was already growing hard with what he had in mind and Megan easily secured a hold on his cock.

Brian smirked and Megan matched it with a smirk of her own. He started to kiss her again, but she tightened her grip on his cock, squeezing so that it was just this side of painful.

"I could do some serious damage right now," she murmured, her smirk widening as his slid off his face. "While I have you here, I want you to listen to me, alright?"

Brian swallowed hard and nodded.

"You are not in control," she said. "So stay the fuck away from me unless I invite you in. And don't you ever hurt me like that again unless I ask you for it." She applied enough pressure that he winced. "Understand?"

Brian nodded a second time.

Megan released his wrist and his cock. He practically dove off the bed.

"Even when it's someone you want, it's not really that fun being helpless, is it?" Megan queried mockingly.

Brian walked briskly to the door and yanked it open.

"Bye, love!" Megan called.

Brian left, shutting the door behind him. Megan laughed to herself. It was safe to say that the power in their relationship was once more hers.

**********

"The game this weekend is the biggest game of the season," Megan stated matter-of-factly. "The Iron Bowl. This decides who has bragging rights for the other 364 days of the year."

It was Thursday. Megan had opened at work this morning with Danny. He'd let her off an hour early. For the second time this week, she'd come home to Brian's car in the driveway.

Now, Megan was fixing lunch. Janine, Brian, and Zacky were sitting around the table. Brian had mentioned the Alabama/Auburn game. He wasn't treating it any differently than any other game, so Megan was having to set him straight.

"How many rivals does Alabama have?" Brian wondered aloud.

Megan grinned at him. "Everyone. We're the best. It's a feather in a team's cap if they can beat us."

"You're an Alabama fan," Brian returned teasingly. "You're supposed to say that."

"Don't make me break out the stats."

"Yes, please, don't make her," Janine said. "I could not care less."

"I don't know how you haven't caught the fever," Brian said. "Zack has it, I have it...Megan's freakin' contagious."

"Hmm, both of the males have caught football fever from Megan," Janine drawled sarcastically. "Could it have anything to do with the fact that she's a stunningly gorgeous female?"

"We're men!" Zacky defended himself and Brian. "We like sports. We didn't 'catch' football fever. We already had it."

Janine and Megan both burst into giggles.

"What?" Zacky said.

"You were a baseball fanatic, Zee," Megan reminded him. "Bri liked basketball."

"And hockey," Brian chimed in.

"Neither of you gave a rat's ass about football," Janine said.

"Which is understandable, since all the teams where y'all come from are shit," Megan added, smiling sweetly. "But now y'all know the joys of cheering for a good team and voila! You love football."

"I've got to admit, I'm liking being an Alabama fan this season," Zacky commented.

Megan rolled her eyes. "Fair weather fan."

"We've already talked about this," Zacky said. "There was no 'fair weather' out West and we hated football. Obviously we only like people who win."

"Twelve National titles," Megan boasted. "More bowl games than any other team. Need I go on?"

"We get it," Janine grumbled. "Alabama is fucking great!"

"Sorry, Jani. We don't mean to bore you."

"I know this is a stupid question, but...we are going to the game Saturday, right?" Brian said to Megan in a would-be casual tone.

Megan glanced at him, their eyes meeting. There was still a trace of tension between them, but Megan had put Brian in his place Tuesday evening and he wasn't going to screw with her--literally or figuratively--for a while.

"Yeah," she replied. "If you want."

"I want," Brian said. "After all, it's the biggest game of the season. We can't miss it."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this is kind of short, but it's a connecting chapter. I had to end it there or it would have gone on forEVER. lol. I know y'all wouldn't have minded, but I wanted to get an update out and the idea of what exactly comes next is not fully formed. Shouldn't be long, though.

Who is happy to see Megan flexing her muscles??? BAM! I guess she showed Brian. I was told by a nurse once that it only takes something like 4 pounds of pressure to collapse a man's testicle. Yeah, no wonder Brian was so uncomfortable with her holding him that way. ;-)

Special thanks to:

sup.jessay
taken for a fool
FaBzShadows
JoSynx
Raoul Duke
SabbyHasAHeart
BeenDownThatRoad
A7X_Jess
MoMo_92
Shazza Rose
miahaner
melxin
Synful Cocktail
Star Angel
pinkgrenade
Lacey-Nights
SynysterGatesIsMine

I don't know how many times I can say this, but I love y'all so much! I'm so happy that y'all are invested enough in this to comment and tell me what you love and what you hate. It makes writing so much easier. <3