Status: Initiated

Elliot's Pony

Inside The Barn:

Once inside the barn, there was no way out, it only would take me some time to realise. For a long moment I just stand there, unsure of what to do, in the cool room. Then I feel moist in the air, just before the shower hit me head on from above. Not that I had much on in the first place, and not that I did notice that the clothes dissolved, disappeared from my body.

As it stopped, I notice a new door in-front of me, on the wall of tiles. I step through the door, as it is the only way I have, to go through, the other door is gone, to me.

Only now I finally realize I'm naked, confused and absent-minded looking for something to put on, any kind of suit, prefer a scant one, but something to put on, not to be stark naked. After a moment I find what I was looking for, it's the only thing in the small room.

The suit does look a bit odd for the occasion, but I did not feel like staying naked. Looking at the suit, I could not resist wondering how it would feel on my skin. Somehow it does look very smooth and cool, even if it's nowhere as scant as the suit I came in when my friend drove me here.

A moment later I pick the suit up from where it lay, just holding it for a moment. Enjoying the smoothness of the suit, only making it more urgent to put it on. Staring at the suit in my hands for yet a few moments, before I just can't help myself.

This suit just have to slide over my skin, and very soon indeed, it can't be helped. I just feel this strangely irresistible urge to put it on now, feeling it in my hands. Slowly examining it, to find out how to put it on, as I just could not find the entrance.

When I finally did find the entrance, I noticed it was in the neck, figures, makes sense. Sliding my feet in was easy enough from sitting on the floor, then my legs soon followed. Once the suit was on my feet, I pulled the suit all the way up. Now I slip my hands in, only to enjoy the suit slide up my arms easily enough. This actually was more enjoyable then I had expected or would possibly dare to foresee.

With that my entire body was covered by the shiny and very elastic material. I do like this green suit, serves greatly in my opinion, I have come to really love it.

Then I feel an momentary tingle in my skin, no itch, but it vanish instantly again.