Status: please read my story, i think it is ok but its up to u readers to decide.

With Endless Heart Break Comes Endless Love

chapter 4

Emily's P.O.V

this is the happiest i have ever felt in my life!

i currently sit in between ashley purdy and my brother. i have my head on my bro's chest. ive missed him so much. i thought i would never find him. i thought i would never be in a tour bus with my favorite band sitting next to my 2 most favorite people in the world. yea... i sorta kinda maybe possibly have a HUGE crush on ashley purdy.... heh.... :3 i think i just fan-girled enough to cover the whole world and beyond.

"so..."

jake paused.

"yes..."

i urged him on to continue

"what was your life like? how bad did... they... hurt you?"

i knew when he said 'they' he meant the kidnappers. it was in the past. i didnt want to re-live it. as long as im alive im good. but for jake's sake i will tell him.

"can i tell you in privet?"

i whispered in his ear.

"sure thing sweets."

he said and then got up taking my hand and dragging me to what appeared to be the back of the bus.

"ok, so.... what ... they... did to me..."

i was kind of nevous to tell him, i didnt want him over reacting, or hurting himself.

"ok, so what i remeber.-

*flash back*

i screamed as i was dragged by my hair into a house. i took a breif look at my surroundings... trees. nothing but trees trees and mor trees.

"put her in the basement with a peice of bread and bottle of water."

i heard a gruff voice say to another person.

"alrighty! im on it!"

a younger sounding voice said. i was thrown down the stairs of the basement like trash. i tumbled down, screaming almost each step. tears spilling over my eyes i winced in pain as i was picked up by my arm and trown into a corner. i could hardly see anything, the only source of light was coming from the door that was open up the stairs. something was thrown and me and i gasped as it hit the was with a crack right next to my head. i felt around for what it was. when i got ahold of it i realized it was a plastic bag. the door slammed and i heard a click. now i saw nothing but darkness. i fiddled with the plastic bag in my hands until i opened it. i felt the object that were inside the bag. a botle of liquid, something squishy, probably bread, and a harder object. i took out the harder object and felt it with my hands. i guess i clicked a button because a light came on. it was a flash light. i shun the light around the room. it was gray and dull. the only thing in the cold un lighted room was me and a bag of stuff. as i was looking through the back and checking out my already forming bruises i heard a click and the door opened. i quickly turned the light offf and ran behind the staircase. i heard the foot steps. one by one, slowly decending the staircase. i flinched with each step. i heard a slam and a click, as before; the door shutting and locking.

"hello? little girl, where are you? im not here to hurt you!"

ppffftttt!!!! if they didnt want to hurt me then why did they take me away from my family!!??tears started to form in my eyes once again.

"ya right!"

i whisper-yelled which cause the guy in the dark with me to gasp out in fright.

"whats your name?"

the guy said. he was getting closer. he sounded fairly young though...

"emily."

i said moving to a corner in the room. i could sort of see but not really.

"im not going to hurt you!"

the boy said. i think he was being semi-serious. little 6 year old me was stupid and went up to him. he slapped me across the face and kicked me in the stomach.

XXXXXXXXXX 8 years later XXXXXXXXX

i am 14 years old now. i am ver skinny. you can see my ribs. and i get raper at least 5 times a week. i dont ever talk to the strangers or make any nois. i rarely scream. but i wimper quietly to myself every night. i miss my mom and my dad and most of all my big brother. im so sad that they have been taken out of my life. and the even sadder thing about my life is, to this day i still dont know that stranger's names and i have never ever seen their faces. i have never been out of this basement but i do see daylight almost everyday. i even forget what color my hair is thats how long ive been in the darkness. all i wish is for me to escape or for me to die so i dont have to live with this pain and heart break any longer!.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 year later XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i am 15 years old and out of this hell hole. one night i broke the door down and ran outside and into the forest....

*end of flash back*

"and thats really all i remember"

i told jake.

"and where are you now?"

he asked me.

"im at an orphanage.."

i whispered, tears rolling down my face.

"oh baby!!!"

jake engulffed me in a hug.

"you are moving in with us! i will not let you go through any more pain sweet heart!"

he said huging me tighter.

"i love you jake!"

now i huged him back equaly as hard and smiled.

"i love you to sissy! i love you to!"

he kissed the top of my head and away we drove. probably to the orphanage.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me what you think or i am not updating.,,,
3 comments= new chapter!!!!