Status: I'm baaaaaaack

This Means War

So, I have been incomunicatto for the past 7 months. I'm sorry to anyone who was looking forward to any new stuff. But with my schooling and everything, I just font have the time to get my stuff down on paper. But I'm always thinking of new things. But this time I want to do something that is totally new for me and my mind, to challenge myself into doing something that I have never written before. Since this is me, you should know that it will be a Dir en Grey fanfic, I owe them my life. But imbalso attracted to the men that act like Bam Margera. Those guys who seem childish but also just liveto have fun and don't care what other people think about them. So, I have my inspiration for this, let's just hope that I can get it down and make it good!
  1. This means war!
    It's something new and I hope it goes over well
  2. Trying to smell the color nine!
    Trying to understand some of the people I meet or the things that I write is like trying to smell the color nine.
  3. Bros before hoes
    Yep yep yep. Almost time for a prank war!
  4. When the *** did the Dudesons get here?!
    Now we get a little into the romance part, its a little risque and sexy near the end, so I hope that it is liked.
  5. The handicapped vagina scabs and retarded little poodle cocks.
    I've realized you don't really know what you've got until it's almost taken from you.
  6. I feel like a Monster
    I hope it's good. Leave me comments.
  7. Reptar, King of the Ozone
    This is gonna be from Kyo's P.O.V for the most part.
  8. Who are you to decide what I do?
  9. Oh God, The talk.
    I guess we will just see what happens next.
  10. What's a party without a stripper?!
    This is all about how when you tell someone something big, you realize what you have and if you really love them.
  11. Tradgedy Takes Over
  12. Mini Motorcycle Races in the Supermarket
    One of my dreams is to have tiny mortorcycle races in public places.
  13. The nights of Moscow
    What will happen, what will happen?
  14. Something old, new, borrowed, and blue.