Status: beginning~

This Is Forever

Cassia Emberly was the girl you always saw laughing in the school hallways. You didn't really know her well, but she always seemed so happy and energetic. Flipping her long golden hair, and showing off her perfectly white teeth while laughing, Cassia looked as if she was born with a positive attitude. Yet, that was the image she portrayed.

Cassia never had a good day were she could relax at home without feeling afraid.

Then, Drew Macei walked into her life in the beginning of summer 2012. While shopping at a popular outlet mall one afternoon, she had bumped into a tall, tan-skinned, dark haired and eyed boy. Cassia only had a small group of close friends, yet wasn't used to being attracted to boys other than dreamy celebrities. When Cassia bumped into Drew, she was at a loss for words. He was every attractive look a celebrity had, and more. He had a smile that could light up the whole small town of Amber Beach, California.

During the summer of '12, Cassia and Drew create memories to last a lifetime. Yet, because of Cassia's hidden secrets, will she ever be able to get comfortable enough with Drew?
  1. Beginning Of Forever
    Chapter 1~ Cassia & Drew first meet.
  2. Don't Let Me Fall
    Chapter 2~ Cassia is anxious to hear back from Drew.
  3. Never Gonna Say Goodbye
    Chapter 3~ The pair meet up for the second time.