All I Need Is You

I've Never Lied

Anna and Louis got off the plane and went to baggage claim, where a girl (who looked a lot like Zayn) was standing, smiling brightly with a sign that said 'thetommo x2' When Anna spotted her, she left Louis in the dust and threw herself at her best friend who hugged her in return. "I missed you so much!!!" Anna yelled, kissing Harvey's cheek. "Told ya I was gonna kiss your face." Harvey laughed and squeezed her best friend.

"I missed you too, Hanna's back together!" She kissed Anna's cheek as well and they hugged again. Louis walked up, finally, with a bright smile.

"Hey Harvey." He said, reaching for a hug. Harvey glared at him. Louis rolled his eyes. He unzipped the duffel bag hanging from Anna's shoulder and took out the 'I Heart New York' shirt and tossed at her. She caught it and unfolded it.

"Yay! I finally got a shirt!" She cried, throwing her arms around Louis. "Thank you!" She said, kissing his cheek. He squeezed her.

"It's good to see you, Harv."

"It's good to see you, too, Lou. How're the guys?" She asked, as they walked towards the baggage claim to get the three suitcases. Louis walked behind the girls, his hand on the small of Anna's back, guiding her. Harvey noticed and smiled.

"They're fine. Excited to be coming to see everyone. Unfortunate ciscumstances, of course, but,..." He trailed off with a sigh. The trio waited in silence as they waited for the suitcases to come along.

"I always get paranoid when I travel by plane. I always think my baggage got lost." Anna said. Louis' hand found hers, like it always did and he gave it a squeeze, just to remind her that he was there. She smiled smally at it.

"So, do you guys want to grab something to eat, or-"

"What do you have that's cookable?" Anna asked, looking over at Harvey. She shrugged.

"No idea, you know I don't eat. I don't have food." Anna sighed.

"I need to cook, Harvey."

"We can stop and get some things. Chicken and stuff. How does that sound?"

"Productive." Harvey pulled her best friend into a hug and Louis let her hand go. Harvey held Anna and she began to cry. "What a freak accident." Anna sobbed, her head on Harvey's shoulder. Harvey nodded and murmured into Anna's ear, words of comfort. Louis wanted nothing more then to rip Anna from Harvey's arms and hold her as close as he could. Not that Harvey would do a bad job of comforting Anna, but he just wanted to do it. Instead, he spotted thier luggage and went over to grab it. He pulled off the three suitcases, and somehow managed to roll all of them over to where Harvey and Anna were now done hugging and Anna was laughing, wiping her eyes. Anna smiled at Louis and took her suitcase.

"I've got both of these." He said quietly and Anna nodded, not willing to argue with him. He followed the two girls out of the airport and to Harvey's Escalade. "Nice Harv," Louis said appreciatively. Harvey smiled and opened the back of it, letting Louis and Anna stick their suitcases in. Harvey and Anna got in up front and Louis layed, stretched out, in the back.

"How were the plane rides?" Harvey asked, as she pulled out of the parking lot and onto a main highway to her house.

"They were decent." Louis answered after a long silence from Anna. Harvey glanced at him in her rearview and he shrugged. "Liam gave Anna Calvin and Niall kissed her cheek for some Irish luck before we left." Harvey laughed quietly and shook her head.

"You need to take a picture of you and Calvin and send it to Liam." Harvey said, looking at Anna, who smiled.

"I should," She fiddled with the feet of the turtle who sat in her lap. She didn't think she would have depended on the little toy for so much comfort. Then again, when she had a problem, Liam was the one she went to. He was the father of the group, after all, so it wasn't all that surprising something of his had that calming effect. Harvey turned on the radio which was already on a local pop station. Anna and Harvey sang along to some of the songs and Louis relaxed, happy to hear the two best friends enjoying themselves now that they were together again.

"God, they're playing great music toda-" Harvey started to say and then a very familiar tune started to play. The girls laughed excitedly and Harvey cranked up the volume as What Makes You Beautiful started to play.

"Oh, noooo!" Louis groaned but Anna and Harvey ignored him as they started belting out Liam's verse. Louis pouted in the back untilt he chorus came on. At this point Anna turned around and sang the chorus to Louis, using her phone as a microphone. He pushed at her but she turned back around before he could reach her. Louis continued to pout and roll his eyes as the girls mocked the boys and how they danced in the music video. When the song went off the girls were still in hysterics. Louis pulled out his phone and sent a group text to the boys

Just so you know, these two beautiful girls will drive us insane.

The boys texted back almost immediatley.

Nialler: Hahaha, what are they doing?
Zayn: Harvey and Anna? What have they done now?
Dad: hahah, harv and anna are great! wut r they doin?
Haz: of course they are. who wouldn't they drive insane? miss ya lou!


Louis chuckled and filled the boys in on the girls antics. "You didn't like our version, Louis?" Harvey asked, smiling. He glared.

"No, I found it offensive." He stated, going back to his phone.

"How much longer?" Anna whined, slouching in her seat.

"Like, twenty minutes." Harvey said, switching lanes. "Fucking slow ass people."

"You cuss like a sailor." Louis stated.

"Shut up, because you're so much better."

"I'm a lot better than you, yes. I think you mean Niall, when you say that though." Harvey rolled her eyes and looked over at Anna.

"Annalise, please, for the sake of everything holy, do not fall asleep and leave me with Louis."

"You love me." Louis said, sitting up.

"Do you seriously not have a seat belt on?!" Harvey almost shreiked, her eyes widening.

"Shuuuut uuuup!" Anna groaned, holding Calvin against one side of her head. Louis chuckled and buckled his seat belt. Harvey breathed a sigh of relief. The rest of the car ride was quiet and eventually, they pulled up to a nice apartment complex and Harvey parked the Escalade. Anna had made no movement since she had fallen asleep and still none even when Harvey and Louis got out and shut their doors. Louis shook his head and opened Anna's door as Harvey went to unlock the apartment. Louis scooped Anna up bridal style. She murmured something in her sleep. Her hands fell into her lap, Calvin still clutched in them, and her head fell against Louis' shoulder. Harvey waved him inside and he rolled his eyes at the staircase in front of him.

"Honestly, Anna? The things you put me through," He whispered, shaking his head and starting his trek up the stairs. He met Harvey upstairs and she led him down a hallway to the guest bedroom. Louis placed her on the queen-sized bed. Anna curled herself into a ball and Louis sighed, taking his beanie off and placing it back on his head, readjusting it. He walked out, leaving the door cracked behind him and met Harvey in the living room, who was dragging the last suitcase up the stairs.

"Jesus, what did she pack? Half her apartment?" Louis chuckled and shook his head.

"I would've gotten those, Harv." She shrugged.

"It's no big deal. I'm tough." She said, flexing her small, but distinctive muscles. Louis nodded appreciatively.

"Nice." Harvey smiled birghtly and led Louis into the kitchen.

"Thanks."

"You thirsty?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure."

"Water, sweet tea, orange juice, milk, uhm, and beer?" She looked over at Louis.

"Water's fine, Harvey." She handed him a water bottle and they sat at the kitchen table, Louis with his water and Harvey with a glass of sweet tea. "So, that's a decent-sized bed back there. Whose is it?"

"That's my old one."

"Oh, so, what's your new one look like?" Harvey raised an eyebrow.

"You interested in the wrong girl's bed, aren't you?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"I just meant, that one back there's plenty big for one person, so why would you go out and buy a larger one?" Harvey shook her head.

"I didn't buy a new one. Steven moved in and brought his bed with him." Louis nodded.

"Uh-hu. So, who's Steven again?"

"My boyfriend." Louis' eyes widened.

"Your b-boyfriend?" Harvey furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah. You're acting like your heart's breaking, Lou. Are you secretly in love with me or something?" Louis' heart was breaking, but for Zayn, not for himself. Louis shook his head and placed a smile on his face.

"No. I just, I wasn't aware that you had a boyfriend. Surprised me is all. Does Anna know?"

"Of course Anna knows. We've been together for almost a year now. I can't believe she didn't tell you before." Louis nodded.

"Well, will we be meeting this gentleman?" Harvey nodded.

"Yeah, he'll be home in a few hours. Oh! Do you want to go ahead and go grocery shopping? Anna'll be safe here with Zig." Louis looked around.

"And who is Zig?"

"Anna seriously doesn't tell you anything, does she?" Harvey asked, getting up and opening her bedroom door. "C'mon Bear. Company." Louis watched and then his eyes widened as the biggest dog he'd ever seen walked out the door, stopping to rub his head against Harvey's thigh, lovingly.

"Oh." Was all Louis said. Ziggy barked once and Louis looked at Harvey.

"Shush Marley. That's Lou. We like him. Well, call him to you." Harvey said, patting the bloodhound mix's head.

"Uh, c'mere Zig-Bear-Marley." Louis said, unsure of what his real name was.

"Ziggy's his real name." Harvey smiled as Ziggy walked over to Louis and attempted to climb in his lap.

"Oh, hell." Louis said, as the dog gave up and just wrapped his front legs around Louis' neck. "Is your dog hugging me?" He asked, laughing and wrapping his arms around the dog. Harvey smiled and nodded her head.

"Yep, he gives the best hugs around. Let's go." Ziggy let go of Louis and he stood up, smiling at the large animal. "Marls, Anna's in the back room, you take care of her okay?" Ziggy walked to the end of the hallway and stuck his head into the back bedroom Anna was in. He then walked out, turned in a circle, and laid down in front of the door. Louis shook his head in disbelief.

"That's brilliant." He said, smiling.

"Oh, quit it. Now c'mon." Louis followed Harvey down the stairs and back into her Escalade where he pulled out his phone and group texted the boys, minus Zayn.

Bad news, lads. Harvey isn't single anymore.

~~~

Anna sat up and yawned, stretching her arms above her head. She looked around and realized she was in Harvey's guest room. She stood up and opened the bedroom door, only to be greeted by a large animal wrapping it's front legs around her neck. Anna laughed, gleefully. "Oh, Ziggy. How ya been, buddy?" She squeezed the dog back. He licked her face and jumped off of her. She walked into an empty living room and frowned. "Where is everyone Zig?" Anna asked, looking down at the dog, who just wagged his tail. She walked back into the bedroom and grabbed her phone to check her messages. She frowned as she saw the million updates she had from twitter, but she smiled as she saw one text from Louis.

thetommo: Hey Annie. Forgot to leave you a note and figured you'd probably freak when you saw me and Harv weren't there. We went ahead to get the grocery shopping out of the way. We've been gone for about a half hour, so we should be back soon. Love you.
Anna: i just woke up, all is well. i guess you got to meet ziggy? how'd you like him? i hope you get back soon.
thetommo: he's... big. and how come you never mentioned this steven bloke?
Anna: ...uhm, because? why is it important.
thetommo: nevermind, we just pulled up.


Anna frowned and hurried downstairs to help unload the groceries. She was met with an unfamiliar man. He was about six feet tall, with dark shaggy hair, and dark eyes. He smiled at her. She took notice of his dimples and flawless teeth. "Hey, you must be Anna! I'm Steven. I'd shake your hand, but-" He lifted up the bags in his hands. Anna smiled and stepped out of his way.

"Yeah, no problem. Nice to meet you." He smiled again and started up the stairs. Harvey walked by and Anna raised an eyebrow. Harvey kicked out at her and Anna laughed. Louis walked in with a sour expression.

"No need for you to help, Annie. Mr. Muscles grabbed half the trunk. He offered me a ride as well." Louis grumbled as Anna followed him up the stairs. She rolled her eyes.

"Stop being such a sourpuss. We're only here for the night." Steven and Harvey greeted Ziggy and Anna smiled as he jumped around excitedly. Steven settled on the couch as Anna and Louis helped Harvey unpack the groceries.

"Hey, Louis. Soccer games on, you're into soccer, right?" Louis looked at Steven, confused. "Soccer. Yanno, football?" Louis nodded.

"No, I know what Americans call football, I'm just confused because the girls probably need some help unpacking these things we got from the shop." Steven chuckled and shook his head. Harvey looked at Anna and mouthed, "Sassmasta from Doncasta", making Anna snort, which she quickly turned into a cough.

"The girls can handle that, Lou. Come on, it's Ireland and Sweden." Louis tensed. He wasn't too fond of people calling him 'Lou' if he wasn't close with them, aside from the fans.

"Thanks, Steve, but I'm good with helping the girls." Steven shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever. Harv, bring me a beer when you're done, please, baby?" Harvey shoved some more things in the fridge.

"Sure thing, Steve-O." The girls and Louis finished unpacking the groceries and Harvey grabbed a beer and brought it to Steven, snuggling next to him on the couch. Louis grabbed a suitcase and nodded to Anna.

"We're, uh, gonna take these into the room, get'em out of the way." Anna followed him and Harvey smiled brightly at them.

"Sure thing, guys." Anna followed Louis down the hallway and into the room, where he set all three suitcases by the closet and then sat on the bed.

"What's up Lou?" Anna asked, sitting next to him. He sighed.

"Nothing."

"Seriously? Stop being such a girl and tell me what's bothering you."

"I love you and Harvey. A lot. And he's rude as hell."

"Louis, he's American. Boys in England, at least all of the ones that I have met, are raised differently. I'm sure there's jerks in the UK too, but, they're hidden in dungeons are something. They're just raised to be gentleman. And I'm not saying that that gives any boy in America any right to be rude or anything, but they were raised differently. It's, it's different across the pond." Anna said, placing a hand on Louis' shoulder. Louis sighed and fell over, laying his head in Anna's lap. Anna smiled and pulled his beanie off, running her hands through his hair. "You need to take a shower," She said, smiling smally. She ran a hand across his cheek. "You need to shave, too, or management'll think you're looking too manly." Louis let out a small laugh.

"Hush."

"I like it," Louis looked up at Anna as she ran a hand over his cheek again.

"Management?"

"Your slight scruff. It's attractive." Louis smiled.

"Thanks." Anna nodded and Louis yawned.

"Look who needs a nap now." Louis noddded.

"I do need a nap, will you lay down with me?" Anna bit her lip. "C'mon, do you really wanan cook dinner anyway?"

"I told Harvey I would."

"Harvey would rather order pizza." Louis said, rolling over onto his stomach and looking at Harvey with his blue eyes that she loved. "Please?"

"Fiiiine. Lemme go tell Harvey." She got off the bed and walked out the door, muttering about Louis being 'flawless'. He laughed and got under the covers. Anna walked back in, a displeased look on her face.

"What's up Giddo?" Louis asked, using her name equivalent to his 'Tommo'.

"You have made me disgruntled." He lifted the covers up.

"Then come cuddle with me and become un-disgruntled." Anna glared at him but crawled under the covers anyway.

"I'm not gonna fall asleep, you know. I just woke up."

"That's fine." Louis said, throwing an arm over her waist and closing his eyes. Anna rolled her eyes and watched Louis.

"Lou?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Do I tell you enough?" Louis opened his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Is there anything I need to tell you? You seemed pretty upset that I didn't tell you about Harv and Steve and-" Louis placed a hand over Anna's mouth.

"You talk too much, sweetheart. You tell me plenty. I know things Harvey doesn't know. I know things about you, that you don't know. Like when you're angry your jaw sets immediatley. You chew on your cheek when you have something you want to say, but know you shouldn't. You tug on the bottom of your shirt when you're nervous. You run your tongue along your retainer when you're thinking. When you can't think of what you wanna say, you run a hand through her hair and look at the ceiling. And when you're super tired and you fall asleep, you grab onto the closet thing and cuddle with it, for all your life. You won't let go for anything." Anna stared at Louis, amazed that he knew all these little things about her. He finished with a small smile and a pat on her hand.

"No, you cannot just go to sleep after all that. What-what-" Anna took a breath. "How?" Louis rolled over onto his back and looked at the ceiling.

"I've never lied when I said I love you, Annalise." Anna bit her lip to keep from screaming at him. She had enough going on without Louis throwing this at her. He always picked the most innappropriate time to remind her on what they'd skipped out on.

"Shut up, Louis."

"I mean it, Annie."

"Seriously, you're pissing me off." Louis sighed, annoyed.

"Okay."

"Okay." Anna laid back down and frowned as Louis continued to lay on his back. Sighing in frustration, she yanked on Louis' arm. He laughed and turned over onto his side, throwing his arm acorss her again. He fell asleep shortly and Anna layed next to him, thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: yaaaay, Louisiana next chapter!!!!
and i'm going to go ahead and apologize for all the typos from the last few chapters, this chapter, and the rest of the story. thanks for sticking through with me so far though and i hope your guys are enjoying it. (: