So Far Away

Are You Sure It Was Pee

The very next morning I woke up with a headache. I felt horrible. I wanted to throw up and lay in a cold dark room for the whole day. I didn't want to go out and take Jimmy out on a date. I wanted to sleep for at least 12 more hours and be comfortable.

But, being the person he was, Jimmy had to give me a hard time for it.

”You know that your date won't be as good as mine was,” he murmured into my ear, ”And you're afraid of losing.”

I pushed his head away from me and turned my back to him.

We were laying in bed in our bedroom after waking up. Jimmy wouldn't stop bothering me with his stupid accusations. Of course I wasn't afraid of losing. I just really, really didn't want to get up and face the world that day.

”Leave me alone. I'll take you out some other day,” I mumbled and closed my eyes tightly.

”But I want you to take me out today. I already took the day off and so did you,” he whined and pushed up my shirt, rubbing my belly gently. I tried to push his cold hands away with a deep sigh.

”Babe, come on... I'm really not feeling well,” I muttered.

I felt his nose against my cheek as he tried to pull me into a kiss. His lips found mine and he parted my lips slightly. I felt his tongue against my lower lip.

”I'm not going to stop bothering you if you don't take me out,” he mumbled into my mouth.

I sighed again and opened my eyes. I saw Jimmy's face in front of mine.

”Fine, okay. Just let me sleep a little longer,” I mumbled.

He gave me a quick kiss before wrapping me into his arms and laying down next to me again.

”No, I meant, let me sleep a little longer in peace – alone,” I muttered.

”Rach, shut up.”

”You shut up. You're the reason I'm not asleep now.”

An hour later, Jimmy woke me up. He started kissing all over my face and shaking me until I woke up.

I, being really cranky and tired, tried to push him away.

”Babe, seriously, wake up,” Jimmy said as he got out of the bed and opened the curtains.

I opened my eyes and glared at Jimmy who was turning on all of the lights.

”Turn off the lights,” I mumbled and tried to cover my eyes with my hand.

”No. Just get up,” he demanded before leaving the room.

Minutes later I forced myself out of the bed. I took a long shower and when I went into the kitchen to get breakfast, my whole family was there. And by whole family I meant that my mother and sister and Jimmy and Mason were all there.

”Hey, guys, what are you doing here?” I asked and stopped walking in the doorway.

”Good morning, honey!” mom exclaimed and rushed to hug and kiss me.

”We came to pick up Mason. We're going to the waterpark,” Rebecca said.

”Did you hear that, mommy? To the waterpark!” Mason exclaimed. He was grinning from ear to ear.

”Yeah, that sounds really fun!” I told him with a smile, ”Make sure that grandma doesn't put on her horrible bathing suit, Mase.”

”What? I don't own a bathing suit that's horrible!” mom exclaimed.

”Sure you don't. What about that one with the leopard print?”

”I love that. And I'm going to wear that,” mom said.

”What are you guys going to do today, anyway?” Rebecca asked me and Jimmy.

”Rach is taking me out on a date,” Jimmy said with a laugh.

”Really? That's so sweet, you guys!” Becky exclaimed, ”Where are you going?”

”Uh... That's a surprise,” I mumbled quietly.

Honestly, I had no idea where I would be taking Jimmy. I mean, I had to come up with something, quickly.

After everyone had left and Jimmy and I were sitting alone in the kitchen, I started to freak out.

”So, are we leaving soon?” Jimmy asked me.

I got a bit uncomfortable. I couldn't just take him out on a lousy date, could I? We couldn't just go to a restaurant and have dinner and then come back home, right? We never went out on dates so I had no idea what Jimmy wanted to do.

”Uh, yeah... I just need to make a few calls!” I mumbled and left the kitchen.

I pretty much ran up into our bedroom, grabbed my phone with shaking hands and dialed Brian's number. He was Jimmy's best friend – surely he would know what Jimmy wanted to do, right?

Brian answered his phone a few seconds later.

”Brian! I need your help!” I hissed into the phone.

”Huh, what?”

”What does Jimmy like to do? What's his favorite thing to do, outside the house?” I asked him.

”Uh... I don't know. Why?”

”Oh, come on. You're his best friend. What do you guys do when you're out?”

”I don't know. We just go to the bar and talk... Or to the studio and write some songs or some shit,” he told me.

”That doesn't really help me at all. Okay, well, where would you want Michelle to take you out on a date?”

”To a baseball game. Or just spend some time with her at home. It wouldn't really matter, as long as I'd be with her,” he told me.

”Okay, thanks!” I put the phone away and started walking downstairs with a plan.

First of all, I got tickets to some baseball game (honestly I couldn't have cared less about the game because I wasn't into sports at all) and Jimmy seemed to enjoy it. After that I drove us to their studio (well, Jimmy had to tell me where it was because I didn't go there that often and didn't obviously remember how to get there).

”What are we doing here?” Jimmy asked with a laugh as he led me in.

He guided me into a large room and I saw Brian and Zacky sitting there with their guitars.

”Oh, hey! What are you guys doing here?” Zacky exclaimed with a smile as he saw us.

”I don't know. Rach, what are we doing here?” Jimmy asked and looked at me.

”Well... I thought that maybe you wanted to play some drums to me. I mean, I never come down here and see as you guys play,” I said with a shrug.

”You don't want to watch as I play,” Jimmy said and laughed, ”You think it's boring.”

”No, of course I don't think it's boring! Maybe just sometimes I've been tired or something... But now I want you to play something to me,” I said and smiled.

Jimmy nodded and led me into another, a lot smaller room, where I found his drums. He sat behind them and looked at me.

”What do you want to hear?” he asked me.

”Uh... Anything! Just don't play too loud, the baby will get uncomfortable,” I said and rested my hands against my baby bump.

After Jimmy had played for a while and I had been amazed by his talent and the fact that he was really good at what he did, we went back to the room where Zacky and Brian were.

Jimmy sat down on a couch and pulled me down on to his lap. Then for a moment we just watched as the other guys played some songs. I was resting my head against Jimmy's shoulder and just enjoying the whole moment.

”Thanks for actually being interested in my job,” Jimmy murmured into my ear and kissed my cheek.

”I feel bad for not doing this more often. I had no idea that it was so important to you,” I said quietly.

”You're the only one I need to support me,” he said, ”It means a lot that you're here now, Rach.”

I was glad that we got along so well and I actually forgot about the whole date night thingy for a moment because I fell asleep against Jimmy. He shook me awake a few moments later, only to tell me that we had to leave because the other guys had already left and Matt would be coming soon to the studio and start working on the vocals for some songs.

As I was getting up from the couch, I felt something wet between my legs. Oh my god, no...

”Jimmy!” I hissed and grabbed his arm before he could walk any further away from me. He turned around and looked at me.

”What?”

”I... I peed my pants,” I mumbled.

”You did what?”

”Well I was getting up and then all of a sudden I just peed. I couldn't help it!” I whispered, ”God, this is so embarrassing!”

”I'm embarrassed, too,” Jimmy mumbled but couldn't help but grin.

”It wasn't like a lot, I only peed a little,” I told him.

”Are you sure it was pee? I mean, it wasn't the baby or – ?”

”What? Do you mean, if it was the baby that peed through my vagina?” I whispered and furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him.

”No,” he said and laughed, ”Nevermind. What do you want to do?”

”I don't know! I need to change my pants and...” I trailed off as I saw Matt who was just walking into the studio.

”Go stand in front of me, he can't see me like this!” I whispered to Jimmy and tried to stand behind him as much as possible.

”Oh, hey – I didn't know you guys were here!” Matt told us when he saw us.

”We were just leaving, to be honest. Rach needs to get home,” Jimmy said and laughed.

”Oh, okay? Is everything okay?” Matt asked me.

”Yes, yes!” I exclaimed a bit too quickly. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

”Really? Why are you hiding behind Jimmy's back, then?” he asked and took a step closer.

I held onto Jimmy's arm tightly and Jimmy laughed.

”She peed her pants,” Jimmy told Matt.

My eyes flew wide open.

”Jimmy!” I exclaimed and pushed him away from me, ”You little prick!”

”I'm sorry, okay? It's just too funny – Matt had to know!”

”You peed your pants? Oh my fucking god, this is awesome!” Matt exclaimed and laughed really hard.

My cheeks turned red and I just wanted to leave. Stupid Jimmy, stupid Matt.

”You know what, I'm going home,” I muttered and started marching out of the building.

As I reached my car, I heard Jimmy running after me.

”Hey, babe, I'm sorry. But you have to admit, it is pretty funny,” he said as he grabbed my hand and I turned around to glare at him.

”It's not funny if I accidentally do that and you right away tell your friends about it!” I exclaimed, ”It is not funny.”

”Fine then. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. And everybody knows that it's because you're
pregnant, it's harder for you to – ”

”Just shut up already,” I muttered and got in the car.

After I had started driving, Jimmy opened his mouth again. He was sitting on the backseat because apparently he was afraid that I might hit him.

”I didn't realize you would get so butthurt about such a stupid thing,” he told me.

”Don't talk to me,” I muttered.

”Just make sure you don't pee in my car, okay?” I knew he was joking but he had chosen a wrong moment for that.

”I don't care about this date thing anymore. I don't care who wins and I don't care what you do from
now on. But when we get home, I'll get some ice cream and watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Pretty Little Liars for the rest of the night. And I don't want to see you for the rest of the night,” I told him.

”Okay, whatever you say.”
♠ ♠ ♠
(Ignore this if you wish + I already posted this on my other story) Personal update of these past months:

I can't really say that these past months have been great to me. A lot has happened, a lot that I wish that never had happened. Some of you have been asking what's been going on and I decided to answer to that in this.

I ended a long relationship a few months ago and after that things weren't going so great anymore. I couldn't just be miserable all the time so I decided to make a change and start being a little more positive. Writing has always helped me take my mind off all the things that are going on in my life. I can focus on something else, create another world.

And, now, I've come to that point where I don't think I need it anymore. I guess I'm trying to say that maybe it's time for me to stop doing this, writing these stories, and start doing something else. I can't say that I will completely stop writing or that I won't ever change my mind about this because I might just want to continue doing this.

I mean, you people obviously want to read my stories and that's what makes it worth it - I get so many amazing and lovely comments & messages that it makes me want to write more and more. And, then there are those people that feel the need to put other people down. I've got a lot of shitty messages that don't honestly make me feel so great.

But, meanwhile in my real life, a lot of new things are happening, some of them good, some bad. I'm trying to figure out what to do. I don't know, I just felt the need to put this out there. On that note, I'm not saying that I will stop writing at this moment but it could happen in the future but I can't tell you when. It could be tomorrow, it could be after a few years, I don't know. Will I finish my stories before I go, will I start new ones, will I delete everything? I've no answers to those questions. I only wish I knew better what to do.