Status: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't, check out my other stories

Young Forever

Chapter 1: Brighter than the sun

I was sitting in the sand on a hot Summer day. I had blue denim short-shorts and a bikini top that was black with neon paint splatters on it. I had my long dark brown hair that had green streaks in it up in a high ponytail. I had my light green shades, I was looking out at the beach in the warm California sun. I was listening to "The Freedom Song" by Jason Mraz, so I didn't hear the footsteps in the sand coming up behind me. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I took out my earbuds and Looked up to see a hot guy with wet, dark brown hair. He was tan and muscular, I saw a white and light blue surfboard in his hands. "Uh.. Hi" I smiled "Sorry, I just was walkin' back to my family when I saw a beautiful girl sitting here all alone." He said, Smiling "Oh really? Well, she says that she would love for you to sit with her." He smiled and sat down beside me. "So are you here alone or did you lose somebody?" "Alone, I like to take in the ocean.. but I like company" I winked "I'm Cameron by the way. So what were you listening to?" He asked, curiously. "My name's Miranda, but you can call me Mandy and I was listening to Jason Mraz" "Oh My God, I love him!" "I know right! He's a musical genius!" "Exactly! What song?" " The Freedom Song" I responded, smiling. I looked up and noticed his insane green eyes. Damn, they were like nothing I've ever seen. "I love that song... Can I maybe have your number?" He asked, hopefully. "Yeah, absolutely" I said, blushing "Hey! I made you blush!" He pointed out. I blushed even harder, We both laughed. "Here, type your number in" I said, handing him my phone. "Nice case" Cameron laughed as he typed his name and number in and then took a picture of himself for the contact picture "There. you're all set up. Text me, so I have your number. " He smiled "okay" I texted him "got it" He said just before "Cameron!" somebody called behind us "Be right there, Dad!" He shouted back "We'll I better go.. Call me or text me" He said, smiling. I smiled "Sure. Bye Cameron." "Bye, Mandy" I smiled to myself and put my earbuds back in. 
*Cameron's POV*
 "Who was that, Cam?" My dad asked, grinning "Her name is Mandy" "Are you gonna see her again?" "I don't know but I hope so." I beamed "Ohh, Cameron's got a crush" My little sister, Anna teased from behind "Maybe" I smiled. Anna and dad looked at eachother and grinned. "I got her number!" "That's my boy!" Dad said, proudly.