Status: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't, check out my other stories

Young Forever

Chapter 10: Alex

*A week later* *Miranda's pov* I woke up to the sound "Banana Pancakes" by Jack Johnson. It was Cameron and I's song. I answered the call "Miss me?" i heard a fimilar say. I knew who it was. "What do you want, Gaskarth?" I murmured "Hey, baby. I wanted to check up on y-" cut him off "Dammit, Alex! Why are you calling? We broke up a year ago." "Don't act like you don't miss me, baby." " Don't call me Baby!" "Harsh. I'm outside your window, so if I were you, I would let me in." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I hung up and looked out my window. Sure enough there he was, every feeling I ever had for him came rushing back. He was smiling sweetly. Alex was dressed in black skinny jeans, a red and white plaid shirt, black converse and that same grey beanie that he always wore. He waved. I rolled my eyes, got dressed and went downstairs. "Mom, I'm going over to Karen's today!" I lied, not stopping as I stomped out the door. I walked around to him. "Hello, Miranda." He moved in for a hug, but I pushed him away. "No, save it" "Look, can I have one day to show you that I've changed?" He asked. His big brown eyes looked into my mine, innocently. Shit, he knew I couldn't say no when he did that! "Fine" I gave up "But no funny businesses, I have a boyfriend." "What? Who is he?" He asked, narrowing his eyes "His name is Cameron and it shouldn't matter to you, because we are not getting back together." I huffed. "Whatever. Let's go." I never knew why,but I always had a weakness for Alex. I just hope it isn't still here. I really love Cameron, I don't want to hurt him. He drove me to in and out burger. I hated this, I felt like I was cheating on Cameron at his favorite place to eat. I mean,he asked me to be his girlfriend here! "I know you love this place, so you don't have any excuse. I know you don't really like me anymore, but I want to be friends." He said, inncoently.