Status: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't, check out my other stories

Young Forever

Chapter 13: Love Conquers All

*That night* *Cameron's pov* Why would she do this? I thought she loved me and I can believe it but I still love her. I need her, I need to taste her lips, look into her blue eyes. Dammit, Why did I still want her? I heard a knock on my window "Cameron, listen to me. It's not Mandy's fault, it's mine." I looked over to see Alex. I sighed, hesitantly, but opened the window to let him in. I sat down on the bed "Go ahead." "I'm sorry, I still have feelings deep inside for her and I let that get the best of me. Please talk to her, but don't tell her I came 'cause she told me not to help." "Did she kiss you back?" I asked,softly "Yes, but she hates herself for it." Alex replied "Look, dude. If you still don't want her back, I'll be happy to love her. But I think she wants you more." "And her parents still think you're a jerk." " Yeah, I remember that..." "What did you do to make them not like you this much?" I laughed "I have tattoos and I cuss all the time." " Oohh." "Yeah. So anyway, just please talk to her." "Alright, Man." We did that lame 'cool guy handshake' and then started laughing "You're alright,Man." I laughed"Yeah,you too." *Miranda's pov* What happened last night? I hurt the most important person in my life... I can't imagine how Cameron's feeling. I miss him so much, I wish Alex had never kissed me... but his lips did feel right... shit! Why the hell did they have to feel so right? I love Cameron so much, why couldn't I have feelings for just him? "Mandy?" I heard a voice whimper "Cameron?" I looked over to see him at my window. I ran over and opened the window, letting him in. "Cameron, I'm so sorry. It really wasn't what it looked like and I-" I started, but Cameron cut me off by kissing me. He drove me across the room and laid me down on the bed with him on-top. I missed him so much. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. His kiss traveled down my neck,making me moan slightly. "Cameron, I missed having your arms around me. Alex's are nothing compared to yours." I moaned. Cameron stopped in his tracks "What? Was he in your bed last night?" He asked, getting alittle upset "Cameron, he was just comforting me. Nothing happened." "I love you so much, but I can't stand the thought of another guy in your bed." He said, protectively. He got off of me "Cameron, calm down. I love you, not Alex." I said, pulling him back "I know, but I also know that he really likes you. If he got the chance, he'd to anything to get you back." "But Cameron,I don't love Alex. I love you." "Good and I love you too." He lifted me into his lap, so I was straddling him. I planted small kisses on his neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He moaned as I began to softly bite and suck on his sweet-spot. Cameron grabbed me gently and turned on me. He laid me back and began to makeout with me. I loved having him so close to me again. The day we spend apart seemed like a year. After awhile I just laid in his arms and soon we fell asleep.