Status: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't, check out my other stories

Young Forever

Chapter 2: Fallin for you

*Later that night* I was sitting in my bed, playing my guitar, Roxy and trying to finish the song that I was writing. My phone vibrated, I put my guitar down and looked at my screen it said " incoming call: Cam" I smiled at his picture. I answered it *phone call* "Yeller" I said "Yeller? nice. Hey, I was just wondering if you'd like to go on a date tomorrow night." He said "I would love to!" I said, trying not to squeal, because that would be so lame. "Great! Dinner and a movie? I was thinking we could see The Lucky one" " Wow, I thought I was gonna have to talk you into seeing that movie." I laughed "Would it be totally lame, if I was in to Nicholas Sparks?" He asked " Nah. I think thats kinda cute." "Good. so I guess I'll see you tomorrow." "Yeah, Can't wait!" "Me neither! Text me your address, I'm gonna pick you up at 8 and What's your last name?" "larkin." "Cool, Bye,Mandy" "Bye, Cameron" *End of phone call* I put Roxy in her stand and went downstairs to tell my mom. I found her in the living room "Hey, Ma! Guess who has a date to tomorrow!" I beamed "Who's it with?" "His name is Cameron" "How old is he? Do I know him?" "He's 17 and No, but he's gonna pick me up at 8.You can met him then" " Okay. Go pick out something to wear" She didn't even finsh her sentence before I ran upstairs and to my closet to pick out an outfit for my date with Cameron.