Status: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't, check out my other stories

Young Forever

Chapter 7: Can't Help Falling In love

Cameron's parents were away for the weekend. I was sitting in Camerons lap watch Friends in his living room "Hey, is it okay the guys come over?" "cool with me, Cam" I turned, so he was holding my bridal style. He kissed me and called the boys. We cuddled on the couch until they came "Hey!" Michael, Nathan and Zach all said at the same time. "Hi, guys" Cameron said. Zach came over and hugged me "Hey, Mandy. Cameron told me you play guitar, so I brought my guitar 'cause I wanted to hear you play..." He said, hopefully "Why not?" I smiled. I picked up his guitar and started playing and singing 'I'm yours' by Jason Mraz. Soon they all joined in. "You're really good" Said Zach "Yeah, that was dope" Michael said "thank you" I smiled. "That was amazing." said Cameron "Thank-you, baby" I kissed his lips. "Can I play?" asked Nathan "Yeah" I said, handing him the guitar. "Thanks" "No problem, Man." He started playing a chord progression. "Cameron!" I heard a girl shout. A beautiful girl with tan skin and long, dark hair "Oh, I didnt know Cameron's friends were over." she said "Oh. No, it's fine. I want to introduce you to someone" He said, bringing me by the hand over to her "Anna, this is Miranda, my girlfriend. Miranda, this is Anna, my sister." He introduced. Anna and I shook hands "Nice to meet you" I said,smiling *After a few hours* Anna and I talked for a little while. We have ALOT in common. "Well, I gotta go.." I said and kissed Cameron "Again, it was nice to meet you, Anna. Bye guys" I waved, walking out the door. *Cameron's pov* I was falling hard, the way she sang was beautiful. I watched her leave "Stop gushing at her ass, dude" My sister laughed behind me. I looked back at her and poked my tongue out at her. She laughed. I looked back outside, just in time to see Mandy's car leave. I waved to her. "I can't believe mom doesn't like her!" Anna said, putting her hand on my shoulder "She doesn't?" Zach Asked "No, she thinks Mandys rebellious or whatever" I responded "How the hell is Mandy rebellious in any way?" " I don't know, you know my mom. Mandy wants to rock, I mean she has a tattoo,but it's Treble clef. She idolizes Steven Tyler and Stevie Nicks. But she's far from rebellious." I explained. "We'll just have convince her" Anna said.  "No, I don't give a shit what she thinks. Mandy means the world to me, I'm not losing her because my mother doesn't like her." I told them. "Wow, my big brother's in love" She teased. "Yeah. I've never felt like this before... it's amazing, I can't help falling in love with her."