Status: ??

Unbroken

Sierra to the Rescue

Sierra looked over at Arielle who had cried herself to sleep. She looked over at the clock.

12:47 the big, red flashing numbers on the digital clock read.

“I won’t be able to sleep tonight without getting to the bottom of this.” Sierra muttered. Sierra wrote a note for Arielle just in case she woke up.

”I’ll be back soon, don’t worry(: Call me on my cell if you need anything. Sweet dreams princess xx”

Sierra took her keys off the counter and drove to the house she hadn’t been to in years.

Sierra banged on the door, growing impatient with each minute passing.

“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR ADAM!” Sierra screamed.

Adam walked downstairs in his pajamas, thinking why the fuck someone was at his house at one in the morning. “I’m coming, I’m coming!” Adam shouted, clearly annoyed.

Adam opened the doors and his eyes widened at the girl before him who was obviously pissed off. His first instinct was to slam the door in her face but she walked into his house before he could do anything.

“S- Sierra, what are you doing here?”

“I’m here because you told my best friend her ex boyfriend was dead. And I came here to tell you I know you’re lying and to ask where he is.” Sierra raised an eyebrow.

“How have you been?” Adam asked awkwardly trying to avoid the questions she was throwing at him.

“Stop trying to avoid this! You lied and you have to deal with the consequences. The first step is by answering my questions. Where is he anyways? He’s here isn’t he?” Sierra looked around his home trying to find Josh.

“Adam, who the fuck is at the door this late?” Josh’s eyes grew as large as saucers when he saw Sierra. He quickly ran up the stairs, hoping she didn’t notice him.

“JOSHUA MATTHEW EMMERSON YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! YOU’VE GOT SOME MAJOR EXPLAINING TO DO!” Sierra followed Josh up the stairs and dragged him down them by his ear.

“Ow, ow, ow, easy on the tugging, alright?” Josh rubbed the side of his head.

“I have one simple question.” Sierra said calmly.

“What?” Josh replied hesitantly.

“Why the hell did you fake your own death?” Sierra crossed her arms, waiting for an answering.

“Because I love her.” Josh responded, as crazy as it sounded.

Sierra stared intently at Josh, a burning hate growing towards him each second she looked at him. She was looking at the man who broke her best friend’s heart, who caused her so much grief and heartbreak, and here he was with the nerve to say he loved her. What kind of messed up love is that?

“Oh, bullshit! If you loved her you would never have left her in the first place. Do you know how badly you hurt her? After you left, she was never the same. She thinks she wasn’t good enough, that she was too fat and ugly to ever be with someone like you. For months, she couldn’t eat, she couldn’t sleep because of you. Everything is because of YOU!” Sierra yelled. “She’s gone because of YOU! And I don’t mean physically, I mean emotionally. She’s never been the same since you left and it’s been five fucking years! All of you ever do is push away the people who love you! Whatever happened to us, Josh? You were one of my best friends, and when I tried to come in contact with you all you wanted me to do was stay out of your life. I used to think that maybe you’d come back and maybe everything would be okay again, but of course I was wrong. And your own brother had to lie for you because you’re too much of a coward to face your mistakes. You’re the whole reason that we broke up. We were constantly fighting over where you were because he was the only one who knew and he wouldn’t tell me. I was his fucking girlfriend! It all became too much and we called our relationship off. Did you even for a second realize how selfish you were being? When you left, you took a part of my best friend with you. And that will never be okay. And I hope Arielle will be able to forgive you after I tell her you lied to her yet again.” With that, Sierra walked out of the house with the door slamming behind her.

Josh raced after her, grabbing her arm. “Sierra, I’m begging you please don’t tell her.”

“And why shouldn’t I? She deserves to know.”

“Please, just give me time. I promise I’ll figure out a way to tell her just don’t tell her.” Josh was now on his knees and on the verge of tears.

Sierra sighed. “Fine, I’ll give you two weeks. By then, if you haven’t told her I will. Don’t make me regret this, Josh.” Sierra drove off, wondering if she made the right choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE SIERRA(:

Comment?