Status: Not quite on Hiatus, but it might be a while... read the author's note.

Spinning.

I Can't Keep My Hands Off You.

We barely made it into the room before clothes started coming off.

The second the elevator door closed, John's lips were crashing onto mine, the anticipation from earlier in the evening killing both of us. We were lucky that we were the only two people in the elevator as he pinned me against the wall, lips hungrily moving together before he bit down on my bottom lip.

“I think we've been patient for long enough,” he teased, slowly raking his teeth along my lip before I reached up and pulled him down, forcing my lips back onto his. He leaned down, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist as he continued to kiss, his tongue sliding between my lips effortlessly. I gasped as his hands took their place dangerously high on my thighs, supporting my weight while also sending my mind into a frenzy.

“Someone's excited.” He growled, trailing his lips along my jawline and stopping just below my ear.

“There might be a reason why.” I replied, letting my nails trace his back and causing him to shudder. “Someone else is a little excited too, you know.”

John didn't have time to respond, the elevator dinging to signal we were on our floor. He barely set me down in time for the doors to open, both of us feigning innocence long enough to get past the old couple standing at the elevator doors waiting to go down. As soon as we were past them, he leaned down behind me and grabbed my ass, sending me a devilish grin.

“Wait until we're in the room,” I giggled, swatting his hand away before pulling my key out and letting us in.

John's lips brushed the nape of my neck as the lock clicked, allowing me to pull the door open. I practically slammed the door behind us before pushing him up against the door, my fingers fumbling to undo his bow tie and unbutton his shirt as fast as I could before pulling it off of him. I kicked off my shoes as John slid the straps of my dress off of my shoulders, letting the red fabric fall to my feet before pulling me to the bed, our tongues dancing together the entire time. His grip was firmly on my hips as I threw him onto the bed, crawling on top before he arched his back, grinding his hips with mine.

“Fuck,” I hissed, his mouth attacking my neck and chest while he quickly undid the clasp of my bra, throwing it off to the side before flipping us over so I was underneath. I smirked as I caught sight of his massive hard-on, letting my fingers work their way down before catching the edge of his pants and running my finger along it.

A moan caught in John's throat as he teased the skin around my breasts with his tongue, his hands gently fondling them as he worked. I involuntarily arched my back up, feeling John grin before he began to suck on the skin, taking one of my nipples in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it before letting his teeth graze the sensitive skin. One of his hands slipped down, sliding effortlessly underneath my tights before delicately teasing my slit. I gasped, choking on air at the sensation, my hands reaching around and grabbing his ass as hard as I could, grinding it against me.

“Someone's excited.” He taunted, licking his lips as he kissed down my stomach.

“Speak for yourself,” I returned, dragging my hand along his pants zipper while he shuddered.

“Tights. Off.” He gruffly commanded, moving off of me. It only took a second for the tights to be gone, carelessly thrown elsewhere. Before he could climb back on top, I leaned over and quickly undid his pants, letting him kick them off before we continued. He picked me up and pressed me to the wall, my legs wrapping around his thin waist as he kissed and sucked his way down my neck, pausing and paying extra attention to my sweet spot, relishing each soft moan that escaped from my lips. He pressed his hips up into me, letting me feel his tip through the thin layers of fabric between his boxers and my underwear. My hips buckled, cueing him to pull away from the wall and lay me down at the edge of the bed. He dotted kisses down my stomach, pausing just as he reached my pussy, hovering close enough that I could feel his breath. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders, pulling him in before he so delicately kissed the fabric covering me.

“John!” I breathily moaned, throwing my head back. My hands reached behind me, clutching the bed as he slid a finger underneath the lacy fabric, pulling it down enough that he could slide a finger inside me.

He smirked, letting his fingers curl inside me as he used his free hand to pull my underwear off, leaving me completely naked. He paused for a moment, taking the sight of me in before moving back in, using his thumb to tease my clit before slowly gliding his tongue along the spot. I whimpered, my back arching uncontrollably as he continued to work, the pleasure overwhelming my entire body. I was so close and I didn't want to go yet, but I also didn't want him to stop letting his tongue drive me up the wall, kissing and sucking and teasing my pussy. It took every ounce of energy I had to not go into hysterics from the sensation, every move John made driving me even further up the wall.

I finally couldn't take it anymore, pulling myself away. John's lusty eyes followed me as I changed the pace, pushing him up onto the bed before hooking a finger in his boxers and ripping them off. His eyes grew wide as I let my fingers curl around his shaft, stroking up as I let my tongue softly swirl around his tip and bring it into my mouth. John's hand involuntarily tangled themselves in my hair, his entire body growing tense as I began to quicken my pace, using my free hand to tease other parts of his body.

“Oh god,” his hips began to buck as he moaned, giving me the cue to sneak a little teeth in. “Oh, fuck!”

John's voice gave away how close he was as his muscles began to spasm, leading me to stop what I was doing and give him a lusty smirk.

“What would you like to do?” I kissed up his body, taking my sweet time before leaving a love bite just below his tattoos.

“You.” He simply answered, out of breath and unable to think straight as I straddled him.

I coyly bit my lip, cocking an eyebrow at him as I took him in: the lust between both of us was showing, his hair completely disheveled while his eyes were glazed over, his muscles glistening with just a hint of sweat from the intensity. I leaned down, innocently kissing him for a moment before he took charge, rolling us over and pinning me down. John's kiss-bruised lips seared as they collided into mine again, his hunger taking over as his hands taunted my body, slipping down and feeling how turned on I was. I couldn't keep quiet as his fingers slipped inside of me, his thumb dancing over my clit again and causing me to see stars.

“Something you want?” He huskily whispered in my ear.

“Oh god, don't make me beg.” I shuddered, raising my hips to grind into him.

“You've gotta ask if you want it.”

“John, fuck. Please, just, I need you.”

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes!” I gasped as he slammed his fingers inside of me, teasing me with what was to come.

“How badly do you want it?” He was relishing his ability to taunt me, taking his sweet time driving me absolutely wild.

“Just, fuck. John, please!” He smirked at my answer, taking a moment to pull away and put on a condom. I spent the moment trying to gain my composure, catching my breath and letting my eyes follow him. He repositioned himself, letting his tip brush along my slit and causing me to choke on air.

How badly did you want it?” He leaned in, his breath tickling my ear.

I couldn't take the anticipation any longer, practically tackling him down as I flipped us over and thrusted down on him, gasping as he filled me.

“I really don't like waiting,” I growled, a shocked expression appearing on John's face from suddenly being on bottom. I moved my hips again, letting him feel me as I slowly rode him, his face contorting from trying to not just lose it. I continued to tease him, changing pace from moving slowly to crashing into him, dropping back down to slow. His hands moved up, clinging to my hips and trying to get me to pick up the intensity, his hips bucking up to meet mine. I could feel the pressure building as we both moved, the room being filled with the sounds of panting and groaning as the intensity picked up for both of us.

John's hands suddenly froze me where I was, his breath heavy as he moved so we could change positions. “We're going to make this last a little longer,” he grinned, adjusting before carefully sliding inside of me. The new position created a completely different sensation, catching me completely off guard as I felt the waves of pleasure pick up, his thrusts becoming faster and harder with each move.

Oh my god,” I choked out, my nails clawing his back as he continued to thrust into me. He focused his attention on kissing my neck, the moans tumbling from my lips getting exponentially louder as he worked. I could feel myself getting so close, my eyes beginning to roll back into my head with each thrust. “Fuck, I'm so close!”

“Don't cum yet,” he warned, picking up his pace even more. A moan caught low in his throat, getting louder as he worked. My hands were clawing for anything they could get at, trying to hang on until he said the word before going completely overboard.

“Go.” When he finally breathed out the magic word, my legs wrapped around him and pulled him into me, his name all over my lips as I came. My entire body was trembling from the sensations racing through me, my vision blurred from complete lust. I felt him release not even a moment later, his teeth tearing at the skin above my collarbone as he cried out my name. We both rode out the orgasm, John finally collapsing on me when we were both finished. He rolled off of me, both of us laying on the bed wide-eyed and gasping, out of breath.

I turned to look at John as I finally regained my breath, only to find him watching me. Even in the dark, his emerald eyes were sparkling, the smile on face impossible to cover up. The soft light that the moon cast into the room caught the sweat on John's body, highlighting every muscle contour on his chiseled form. I propped myself up on my side, his eyes meeting mine as he mirrored me.

“You are so beautiful.” He whispered, reaching out and letting one of his hands gently follow the curves of my side, tickling my skin.

I could feel myself blushing, unsure of how to respond. I moved closer to him, rolling over so I could be the little spoon. His skin was warm against mine, his muscular arms pulling me up to him as our bodies molded together. I sighed, content.

“Tonight was perfect.” I softly told him, taking one of his hands and lacing my fingers between it.

John pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head. We laid there quietly, listening to each other's breathing, neither of us daring to utter a word. John began to hum, a soft yet familiar melody filling my ears as I joined in, quietly humming with him as a smile crept onto my face. I let my eyes close, feeling John pull the blanket over us as the soft melody lulled me into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man, sorry this is short (it's half the length of a normal chapter that I write). I couldn't imagine pairing this with any other scenes though. Also I had to take like 6 breaks while working on this, it was a lot harder (no pun intended, honestly) than it seems to write a scene like this than I realized. So hopefully it's good?

Thank you to the people who recommended this story! And hello new subscribers!

The song John starts humming at the end.

Sorry this note is so short/unenthusiastic/disorganized, I'm exhausted. I spent the afternoon swimming at a lake with some friends, which kind of wears you out. I'd love for feedback on this chapter especially, writing sex scenes is totally new to me. *blushes* It's one thing to imagine it in your head (wow that sounds weird, hahaha) but then getting it into writing is another thing completely.

Thank you to these lovely people for commenting!
ginnygene
skiroxy365
megustajawno
andloveisaword

If you like what you're reading, please comment/subscribe/recommend! Don't be a silent reader!