Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Bang.

Jon was feeling one of his headaches coming on again. They weren't getting worse or more frequent but they weren't getting any better either. Jon was starting to get pissed especially when he was beginning to miss game after game. That wasn't even the worst part though; the worst part was the fact that he had to go to every home game and watch from the box, just wishing he could be on the ice. He was excited to just get home after therapy. On the plus side, in the week that Lila had been home she had been very different. Whenever Jon was home she insisted on doing everything for him; cooking, cleaning, and constantly being close. As much as Jon wanted to complain and bitch about how much the concussion sucked, he loved how Lila was with him. He liked her undivided attention and how she tried so hard to distract him from his problem.

His head began to throb as he made his way into the apartment. Music was loudly blasting and the sweet scent of cookies infiltrated his nose. HIs head began to bang as Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song made him feel like someone was trying to bash his head in. He quickly made his way over to where the sound was coming from. He saw Lila with her hair thrown up at the top of her head, she wore a sweatshirt now covered in flour, and had on a pair of brightly color mismatched socks. She was dancing around while mixing a bowl of dough and singing into the spoon. Her back was turned to him and she was oblivious to the fact her boyfriend was home and in pain.

"Lila turn the music down." Jon yelled, but Lila didn't hear and continued to dance around the kitchen. Jon walked over to her iHome and turned the music off.

"Come on, Jon! I was full on jamming out there." Lila grinned.

"I'm sorry I have a headache and that was too loud."

"If it's too loud, you're too old." Lila grinned but Jon kept on a serious face. "or have a concussion, I can just put on some Bowie at a lower volume and finish up these cookies."

"Why are you baking so much anyway?"

"I was in the mood and Abby called and wanted us to come over to dinner tonight and I said I'd bring dessert."

"Why are you making so many cookies for four people?"

"Lindsey and Kaner are going to be there too." Lila replied with a little venom behind her words.

"Why are you so angry about them being together, I think its really good for both of them."

"Whatever, it just grosses me out, I don't know why I just fucking hate it okay." She snapped quickly.

"Fair enough. It's nice to see you dancing around the house again." Jon smiled as he leaned in and gave her a peck before stealing a cookie. "But next time pick some nicer, quieter music. You have an injured boyfriend."

"Um, excuse me? Nicer music? Led Zeppelin is like one of the best bands ever and I've been in my classic rock mood. So you should just stop being a diva." Lila laughed as she put the second tray in the oven.

"A diva? That's not fair, baby. I have another one of my headaches." He grabbed Lila by the waist and lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom as she screamed the whole time.

"Jon! I thought you had a headache." She laughed as he kissed up and down her neck.

"I did, but I'm feeling much better now." He gave a wolfish grin as he pulled off her sweatshirt.

Lila moaned into his kisses and pulled his face into her's mashing their lips. Their tongues fought for dominance and their body heat began to rise as they felt each other in a way they hand't in a long time. She smiled into the kiss as she realized how much she missed Jon's aggressive yet gentle touch. How much she longed and lusted for what only Jon was able to give her. But her mind was screaming at her. She knew this could lead to bad things. She knew they would get too consumed by passion to recognize if something was going wrong and she assumed the same went for Jon.

"Are you cleared for contact yet?" She asked pushing back on his shoulders, holding him back.

"No, I'm still feeling the same." He groaned.

"Then no. Stop before we get too carried away. I don't want to be responsible for keeping you out of even more games. And I know Captain serious wouldn't want to explain why he's even more concussed if your sexual escapades were involved." He groaned again and rolled over next to Lila. "I'm sorry, I want it too, but I can wait."

"Really you can wait?"

"I lost virginity when I was sixteen so I went sixteen years perfectly fine without sex. And its only been like a month? I think we can both live a little longer if it means you're getting healthy."

"It's been a month and a half." He groaned rolling on top of Lila forcing all the air out of her lungs.

"Jon my cookies are going to burn." She attempted to push him off with no success. She grinned evil before reaching her hand between their bodies and stroked him. He stiffened at first but relaxed giving Lila the opportunity to push him off and run off to the kitchen.

"Tease." Jon sighed trying to focus anywhere that wasn't below the belt. She came back in with a little smirk.

"I'm pretty gross from all the baking, so if you want to join me in the shower I wouldn't protest. But no funny business." She giggled as she discarded her bra and walked into the bathroom, Jon quickly followed her tossing his shirt aside.

Jon walked in to see Lila already under the shower head. He got in and stood behind her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her bare, wet shoulder. She smiled and leaned back into him and enjoying the moment they were sharing. Indulging in the feel of her boyfriend's bare body pressed against hers. He turned her around and kissed down her neck caressing her breasts. She grabbed his hands and moved them away handing him a bottle of soap. As if to imply he should at least be useful if he was going to grope her. He lathered on the soap and moved his hands down her body, down her side, her hips, the swell of her ass. He moved her back under the spray to wash away the suds but never once let go of her body.

"When did you get the tattoo." He said rubbing his fingers across her left ribcage that now had new words engraved across it.

"It was sort of a drunken mistake in New Orleans. I feel stupid normally I spend months contemplating a tattoo. And then I drink too many hurricanes and I'm getting two in one night. I know you hate when I get them." She embarrassedly hid her face in his shoulder.

"Where's the other one?"

"Right here." Lila grabbed his hand and place it on her right hip, he gently rubbed his thumb across the words.

"What do they mean or are they really just complete mistakes?"

"Oh no, they mean something, I just didn't put a lot of thought in the design, which pissed me off. But boring script is okay. The one on my ribs says Laissez les bons temps rouler and the other says Joie de vivre. They're Cajun French for let the good times roll and joy of living. My Mamere or my grandma speaks Cajun French and you speak French so I kind of just like who they remind me of. Even if you hate me defiling my body." Lila gave a sheepish smile.

"I like your tattoos, it's who you are and those phrases kind of define you. I didn't know your grandma was French."

"Well she's Cajun so it's kind of trashy French, but I grew up learning how to speak a little, but I've forgotten most of it. That's why I love it when you talk to your mom on the phone in French. It reminds me of home."

"Maybe I'll speak it more, ma belle."

"No, French isn't sexy to me, it just reminds me of what love is and family, it makes me feel safe." She smiled again before getting out of the shower, "Come on, let's get ready for dinner."

~~~~~~

An hour later Jon was sitting in Patrick Sharp's living room with both Patrick's sitting with him. The girls were in the kitchen finishing up dinner as the boys hung out. They were joking, laughing, and talking about when Jon would have his comeback. Then Kaner brought up what both Patrick's had been thinking for days.

"What happened between you and Lila when she came home?"

"She just apologized for all the shit she does and she came to terms with being tied down."

"So you're the old ball and chain to her?" Sharpie laughed.

"Sort of, but ever since I got this concussion she's hasn't just been a better girlfriend, she's been the best girlfriend."

"So the sex has been even better?" Kaner asked getting a slap to the back of the head by Sharp.

"We haven't really got around to that."

"You mean you didn't just fuck hard and fast the moment she came home? You were always complaining in the room about how much you needed her."

"No she's all worried, we'll get carried away and I'll get more concussed."

"She's right, but there is only so much your hand can do." Kaner gave a shit eating grin.

In the kitchen the women were making dinner having a similar conversation.

"So I already heard all the sappy details about you and Jon, now tell me how the makeup sex was." Lindsey laughed while sipping her wine and staring intently at Lila.

"Lindsey there is a baby here, let's not corrupt her so soon." Lila laughed while making a silly face at Madelyn.

"Lila she's not even six months old yet and as her mother I know she'll never understand. Now spill. I want the juicy details. Was it mind-blowing?" Abby said.

'We haven't really done anything. I don't want to hurt him."

"Hurt him?" Abby laughed. "The guy is way bigger than you, if anyone is getting hurt it would be you."

"He has a concussion, I don't think getting off is as important to him as getting to play as soon as possible."

"He's a guy Lila, he has needs that need to be fulfilled. His hand only feels good for so long." Lindsey said pouring Lila a glass of wine.

"And you have to be about to explode, have you done anything like that for like a month and a half now." Abby stared in shock.

"Well I'm fine and I may have sort of been touched by Christopher in Atlanta, but I stopped it before any penetration." Lila looked down with shame.

"Who's Christopher?" Abby asked as Lindsey shook her head.

"It's Lila's fuck buddy from high school, she has a hard time resisting a musician. I thought I told you to stay away."

"I tried, he found me and he tried to finger me during the debutante ceremony so I wasn't really expecting it."

"Fine, fair enough but you need to be more stubborn, like you are with Jon because apparently you can wait a month and a half for him and you can't keep Chris's hands off of you."

"It's fine Lila, let's just get dinner done with because when you get home I want you to go home and get it on with Jon." Abby laughed while Lila rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~

"And then Lindsey and Kaner were playing footsie the whole time, since when do they do couply things." Lila complained being a little tipsy as Jon helped walk Lila to the bedroom, setting her down on their bed.

"Baby don't get all worked up about it, what happens is going to happen." Jon kissed her forehead and took off her shoes.

"I like it when you take care of me Jonny!" Lila smiled as she tried to focus on sobering up. "But I would really like to take care of you tonight." She gave a little grin as she pushed Jon flat on the mattress and crawled on top of him.

"What are you doing?" Jon laughed as Lila clumsily took off his shirt and sloppily kissed his chest.

"Shh just let it happen." She looked and grin as she continued to kiss down his body.

She made her way down to his belt as and began to undo it. She pushed down Jon's pants down and began to rub him through his boxers. He groaned in response as he felt himself growing harder. As much as loved the friction he felt like there was too much fabric between them. He bucked his hips and Lila seemed to get the memo. She pulled down his boxers and grinned at the little soldier she saw standing at attention just for her. Lila grinned and sucked on the head of Jon's cock. Swirling her tongue around the tip. Jon's hands weaved through her hair as he let out another groan. He never thought Lila's lips could feel better on him than right now. He had been fantasizing about this moment; the first time they got intimate in a long time. She soon got bored of teasing his tip before she moved her mouth down his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more of him in her mouth each time. His grip tightened on her hair and Lila moved faster and sucked harder. The tip of his cock was starting to hit the back of her throat and she focused on relaxing and not gagging. She continued to move up and down while humming and Jon continued to guide her head. He felt his balls tighten and the pressure began to build. His grip tightened and he involuntarily bucked his hips when he felt Lila move her hands to his balls. She cupped them and stroked the underside and Jon knew he wouldn't be able hold it anymore and felt himself let go as he pulled Lila's hair and let out a loud 'fuck Lila.'

Lila felt his release in two long spurts. She closed her eyes and quickly swallowed it all as if it was a strong shot. She continued to move as she let Jon ride out his orgasm before she kissed her way back up his body. Resting her head on his chest and grinning up at Jon.

"God baby, what came over you, that was amazing." Jon gave her a slanted smile as his eyes clouded with sleep.

"You needed to relieve some tension and we needed this, I needed this. We needed to be sexually active again." Lila laughed.

"Well I could get used to doing this a lot more."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought i'd give you a longer chapter hope you enjoy and comment!