Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Jubilee.

“Seriously Jon? Why can’t you come, I go to all your stupid hockey games.”

“Hockey games are my job, Lila, you’re just supporting me, your loving boyfriend. You don’t even come to all of them.”

“This is my job Jon. I would really like you to support me, I know you think art is boring but I really think you’ll like this. Besides this is one time I’m asking you to come to one of my shows. This one is really important, it’s my first gallery showing for only my works.”
“Fine.” Jon huffed, “What is it about?”

“It’s called The Journey, Patrick is coming.”

“He’s going because he learned you have a hot best friend.”

“Well Sharpie is coming too, actually a lot of your team is coming because they actually like me.”

“Fine let’s get going.” Jon rolled his eyes as Lila jumped up and down in excitement.

Once they got to the gallery Lila and Jon ran into Lindsey, who already had Kaner on her tail. Lila laughed at how Patrick looked like a lost puppy. The gallery wasn’t open yet and Lila said she had to go in early to make sure everything was right. She was bouncing on the whole car ride over, worried about how the event would turn out.

Ten minutes later the doors opened and people started to filter into the building. A large painted sign was hung up with the title of the show and when Jon turned the corner he saw a picture of the Blackhawks team laughing at the preseason photo shoot. He continued to wander through seeing various pictures and painting and drawings of him and his team, at practice, during games, in the lockeroom, after wins, and after losses. All leading up to the room representing the final game of their Stanley cup, the two main focuses being a painting of the team posing with the Stanley cup and a painting of Jon holding and kissing the cup.

He had always loved the look Lila had when working on her art. She had the same passionate look he had when he played hockey, but he had never realized how much work she put into her art. He realized this was why she said she was busy all summer. It must have taken her months to edit and paint and draw all the pictures not including the months she followed around the team taking pictures.

“So was it worth coming?” He felt Lila bump into his side, grabbing his hand.

“Lila this is amazing.” He gave a big smile.

“Thanks, you were kind of my muse. If I didn’t start dating you I would have never done this.”

“Lila, I love you.” Lila eyes widened when he said those three words.


“I love you too Jonny, but it’s my birthday so you have to do this for me!” Lila stamped her feet and crossed her arms.

“I told you I have to go see the doctor today.”

“But it’s my birthday!”

“I know but we’ll do something later.”

“No, you’ll meet me at the Chicago museum of modern art when you’re done and see it with me, Lindsey, and Kaner. Because I really want to see this exhibit.”

“Fine but only because it’s your birthday, I’ll call you when I’m on my way.” Jon gave her a long kiss before leaving.

~~~~~~~~

“This is so exciting girl!” Lindsey squealed a bit, hugging her best friend once she got to the museum. “Happy birthday, this must be like the best gift ever.”

“I’m pretty excited,” Lila trailed off looking for Jon who was supposed to be here.

“Happy birthday!” Patrick jumped on her back making her fall to the ground.

“Thanks Kaner but you’re killing me.” She said trying to push him off before he was lifted off of her, revealing Jon. “Hey baby, nice of you to grace me with your presence.” She gave a toothy grin.

“Let’s just get this over with.” He grabbed her hand as they walked in.

“Mikey? Oh my god, it’s so good to see you!” Lila ran over to the guy standing by the ticket booth. “Will you get me some tickets?”

“Of course for my ex-partner in crime. I can’t believe it took this long to come and see it, you should hear what people have been saying, it’s pretty cool.”

“Oh hush.” She smiled before feeling Jon put his arm around her shoulder protectively, “Mikey, this is my boyfriend Jonny and Jonny this is my friend Mikey, we worked together when I worked here.” She smiled widely.

“Well you know your way around, so go give your friends a tour, I’ll let you in for free as a gift to a guest of honor.” Mikey replied making her blush before she walked into the exhibits.

“What’s with all the smiling and blushing?” Jon asked as she pulled them through the museum.

“God Jon, we’re just friends, besides he’s gay so you know there’s nothing go on jackass.”

“Here we are Lila, emerging artists in modern art, what we came here to see.” Lindsey pulled her friend in having the boys slowly follow behind.

Jon and Pat wandered around while Lila oohed and ahhd at every work of art. Jon’s eyes seemed to be attracted to a large set of painting on the far wall and he and Pat were drawn to it like magnets.

There were four large canvases in a row. Each one was a scene of a man and a woman, neither of them facial features other than eyes. Starting with a happy orange and yellow and red picture of the two holding each other although in each one there was something wild and crazy in the girl’s eyes, like she was trying to run. The colors progressively got darker until the woman is getting dressed and leaving the man on the bed covered in blood. It was disturbing but Jon couldn’t look away. Each of the canvases had one sentence scrawled on the bottom in messy, frantic handwriting.

Because I'll take and take until I have all I want.

Because I get what I want with no mercy

I am wild and free.

I am a Savage.


The words left Jon with an uneasy feeling and he continued to stare at the painting.

“She’s one of my favorite artists.” Lindsey said standing between Pat and Jon.

“Who is it?” Patrick asked stepping closer to read the plaque below the painting. “Savage Hearts by… Jesus Christ, Lila Carter? Lila got one of her pieces in a museum?” Lindsey just smiled and nodded. Jon felt sick knowing this was about them and how true the words rang in his ears.

“What do you guys think, pretty fucking cool right, I’m an emerging artist.” Lila came up grinning looking her piece hanging in a museum for the first time.

“Damn girl, congrats!” Patrick gave her a big hug.

“Lila this is amazing.” Jon tried to muster a smile the best he could before hugging her, “Is this how you feel about us?” He whispered with desperation.

“It’s how I felt, but I made this to let go of what I thought and feared in the past. This is what me letting go looks like.” She pulled back giving him a small smile.

~~~~~~~~

As they walked back to their apartment after dinner Jon stood behind Lila, covering her eyes as he led her through the apartment. He dropped his hands to reveal a bottle of champagne and a small cake with a candle sitting on the kitchen table, candlelight illuminating the scene.
“Jonny you are being way too romantic today.”

“It’s your birthday, that’s an important day and I wanted to make it special, I did buy you alcohol though, so don’t go crazy I know how you get when you’re drunk. And I have one more surprise tonight that I want you to be coherent for.”

“Deal. I’ll have one or two glasses but that will be my cutoff point.” She smiled before sitting down and blowing out the candle on the cake.

Once they finished their champagne and cake Jon got up and walked into the bedroom. Lila confusedly followed him and threw herself on the bed.

“So what’s the big surprise?”

“I got cleared for contact.”

“Really?”

“Yeah so I thought it was about time we had sex again.”

“Oh thank the Lord! The drought can be over!” Lila called out flailing her arms up and above her head as Jon came to hover over holding her arms above her head before kissing her passionately.

He moved down to kiss her neck while he untucked her blouse from her skirt. He disconnected his lips from her body to pull the shirt over her head. He then moved to pull her skirt down her legs. He leaned up to take in her almost naked body. Before leaning forward and attacking the newly exposed flesh. He removed her bra as Lila reached over to the bedside table and thrust the box into his chest as she let out a moan.

“Condoms? We haven’t used condoms for like a year.”

“Yeah but I changed my birth control so I’m not sure if it’s completely effective yet, so deal with it.” Lila said sassily before reaching up to unbutton his shirt and throwing it across the room. She began to work off his belt and removed his pants and underwear all at once, grabbing his all ready hard cock.

Jon pushed her back down into the bed and pulled off her panties before spreading her legs. He could tell she was already wet and so he began to push into her entrance.

“God Jon.” Lila moaned out and he began to thrust into her. “Jon just hold still for a second,” Lila breathed out digging her nails out. “It kind of hurts I’m not use to this anymore.” Jon kissed her forehead and held still until he felt Lila move her hips up.

His thrust started agonizingly slow. Torturing them both with the feeling of each other. Jon couldn’t stop thinking about how tight Lila felt. He worried about his ability to let her finish first. He began to thrust into her harder and Lila moved her hips in time with his, grinding their bones into each other. She let out a loud noise and began to tighten even more, if that was even possible. Jon thrust more but he couldn’t hold on any longer as let go inside of her. He kept thrusting into her until he felt Lila clench even more and let out a defeated moan, her muscles and body spasming with pleasure. Jon rolled over next to her pulling her body close to his.

“Sorry I didn’t let the birthday girl finish first.” He let out an airy laugh.

“It’s okay, my birthday wish came true anyway.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Loved all the comments! It inspired me enough to crank this baby out!

Hope you enjoy and keep commenting!