Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Rough.

Playoffs. The hardest, most competitive time of the season. Frustration came by the boatload and tensions were higher than Mt. Everest. If there was any time for a commitaphobe to find a reason to leave, now would be the time. Yet Lila was pretty comfortable with this time of the year. She had always been decent at calming Jon down; in fact, she prided herself on her skills of keeping his mind off hockey. Well not when she was distracting him by making him angry but when she was actually being a good girlfriend.

She had been through both the exhilarating and the devastating sides of the playoffs. Her first being the year they won the Cup. The next being the year they barely made it. During her first season as a girlfriend, Lila would just say she was busy editing pictures and ignore Jon or let him have angry rough sex with her, which she enjoyed until he gave her two nasty bruises on her thighs when ramming her into the kitchen counter the following disappointing season. The next year not wanting more bruises, she distracted Jon by making him do handy work (although Lila would have been able to do them on her own) around her apartment. The playoffs didn’t last long so she didn’t need to start breaking things to distract him. This year Lila decided she was going to distract with a combination of chores and sexual acts (she was horny what could she do).

She didn’t think his first chore would be helping her with the worst hangover she had ever had in her life. That had her stuck to the couch when Jon and Patrick came in bickering like a married couple.

“Would you two just get rid of all the sexual tension fuck each other and become Kazer already.” Lila groaned from the couch.

“Kazer?” They questioned in unison walking around to see the mess on the couch that was Lila.

“It’s your couple name, Tazer plus Kaner because Taner sounds so stupid.” She groaned into her pillow.

“Are you only wearing my jersey and sleeping on the couch?” Jon laughed looking at his disheveled girlfriend. They had won last night in Phoenix so the stress wasn’t keeping him from enjoying this moment. Lila moved her hand to cup one breast and the other moved under the blanket.

“No I’m wearing panties too, but honestly I have no fucking clue what I did last night, or how I got home, or in this jersey.”

“I bet Lindsey took care of you, but why did you get so drunk.”

“Because I’m a fucking lightweight, Kaner did Lindsey take me home?”

“She didn’t tell me that.” Patrick shrugged.

“What if I got raped, Jonny?” She groaned.

“Why would you get raped and how would your rapist know where you live?” Jon had a hard time taking her seriously.

“Think about it, most people get raped by people they know, and if he roofied me and raped me at my house, I would just think I drank a lot and unless I was sore. He could get away with it.”

“Lila, I’m pretty sure you would have some idea you got raped.”

“Jon, he’d have to have a dick the size of flag pole for it to really hurt me with the amount I’ve been going at it with you.” She said bluntly.

“On that note, I’m just going to go home.” Patrick uncomfortably shuffled out of the house.

“Don’t pretend you haven’t seen it, I know you two love each other’s penises.” Lila yelled after him.

“You’re really obnoxious when you’re hungover and it’s like four in the afternoon, why are you still so incapacitated?”

“I know I drank a lot last night, that’s all I remember, I was drunk when I woke up at noon.”

“Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”

“Make me mac n’ cheese and cuddle with me.”

“Mac n’ cheese? I never make that.”

“But the one time you did it was so good!” Lila rolled on the couch. Jon rolled his eyes and got up to make her food.

Jon came back with a big bowl of noodles and sat on the edge of couch where Lila was now in the sitting position. She leaned onto his body, knees pulled up to her chest. She opened her mouth and Jon mumbled about having to spoon-feed his girlfriend.

“I’m so proud of you baby, you played so well last night. I really like seeing you play again.” Lila smiled once she was feeling better with food in her stomach.

“I like being back on the ice too.” He gave a small smile.

~~~~~~~~

Lila watched in horror as Marion Hossa went down and didn’t get back up. She couldn’t move and she barely could breath. She was in shock, what if that had been Jon? The thought ran through her head as Marion got carted off on a stretcher. It was horrifying enough for it to be Hossa, but she didn’t want to think about how damaging a hit like that would be to her own boyfriend. Despite what he said, Lila still didn’t believe he was back to one hundred percent.

It only got worse from there. By the end of the night the game had gone into overtime again and this time not in the boys’ favor. She knew tonight she was going to have to be selfless and be the good girlfriend she had committed to being now.

She got home before Jon and already started to run a bath, even though she hated Jon’s brand of stress relieving, rough sex, Lila was willing to let him relax and then do whatever he wanted. Mostly because she couldn’t think of anything other than a bath, a massage, and sex to distract him, there was nothing practical she could make him lift or fix at midnight. She pondered the thought of making him change all the light bulbs in the house before realizing that would just piss him off more.

Jon came in to see Lila wearing her little red robe. She wore empathetic smile as she came up to him. She stayed back a bit and looked her feet.

“I was really worried you were going to get hit like Hossa, I was so worried it would ruin your career.” Lila whispered.

“I’m fine Lila, it was just a rough night for everyone.” He whispered back.

“Well I want you to not feel guilty or upset, I want you to keep your mind away from hockey at least until tomorrow. So I have a bath and I can give you a massage, and after that I’ll do whatever you want me to do you and you can do whatever you want to me.” She bit her lip; all of a sudden flustered about the situation.

Jon gave a small smile and walked towards the bathroom. He got in the tub and sunk in closing his eyes. Lila climbed in and leaned back on his chest. It was nice and made the tension go away, he didn’t feel as stressed and just focused on the feeling of Lila’s body on his. He felt content, everything else seemed to fade away and it was just Lila and Jon in their own little bubble.

They soon adjourned to the bedroom where Jon laid down on the bed face down. Lila carefully crawled on top of him, straddling his backside and ultimately sitting on his butt. She mumbled something about how she hoped he didn’t mind that she wasn’t wearing panties and how awkward it was that she was rubbing her vagina on him. Jon let out a chuckle and melted into Lila’s touch as she rubbed his shoulders. Jon let out a little groans as she worked on extra tight spots. She continued to rubbing until she felt he was relieved of any tension. She kissed his back before rolling over. She was ready for him to release any other stress, but looked over to see Jon was now peacefully sleeping. She smiled a little thankful her body would get a break tonight.

~~~~~~~~

The Hawks had another hard night, another overtime loss.

Lila had spent the last few days thinking of things to distract Jon win or lose and she finally thought she had a fool-proof plan that would take his mind completely off hockey, or at least she hope it did because she wasn’t to fond about the sacrifice that came with it.

Jon didn’t talk to Lila when he came home. He didn’t smile at her; he didn’t even make eye contact with her. He just sat on the couch and watched recaps of other games on TV. Lila brought him a sandwich and he continued to ignore her, not even attempting to make a sexist joke about her making him a sandwich. Lila frowned to herself. She knew if he was so down on himself he would never play well. She took a deep breath and walked back into the living room. She leaned over the couch and rubbed Jon’s chest. He looked up and Lila pressed a kiss to his lips before jumping over the back of the couch and sitting next to him.

They sat in silence and Jon soon moved, resting his head in Lila’s lap. She ran her fingers through his hair wondering when she should break the silence.

“When did your hair get so long?” She all of sudden blurted.

“It’s been growing for months, I haven’t cut it because I haven’t been playing. Do you not like it?”

“No I like it, a lot. You should keep growing it.” She smiled running her hands through it some more.

“I can’t believe you haven’t notice, you grab it a lot when we have sex.”
“This coming from the guy who didn’t notice for three days that I took the red dye out of my hair and was blonde.” Jon rolled his eyes and the couple went back to silence.

“I recently came into some money.” Lila said looking down at Jon.

“Oh really?” Jon peered up at his girlfriend.

“Yeah the museum paid me for my art. So I was thinking about how I wanted to use it.”

“How do you want to use it?”

“Well I assumed you wanted to spend the summer with me rather than you go home and I go back to Georgia or stay here…”

“That was the plan, that we actually see each during the summer for once.”

“But come September, you’re pretty busy with training camp and stuff, so…”

“Lila just spit it out.” Jon sighed.

“I wanted to make a deal with you.”

“A deal? What the hell do you want to do?” Jon sat up.

“Well I thought I could use the money to go to Europe for like a monthish, before you say anything I’d go in Septemeber when you’re busy and I’m going to look at the art. I’m thinking two weeks to look at the Louvre and the other museums in Paris and then Italy for a week. I’m not sure about the other places but I’ve wanted to do this since I was like 13 years old and I have money for it just readily available, no need to ask my mom but I do need to ask my boyfriend who may not be able to handle not seeing me for a month. Although we did do that on our break/hiatus thing but that was different.” Lila rambled.

“What’s the deal part of all this, it just sounds like you want to leave for a month.”

“Well in exchange for not seeing me for a month, I will go with you to Winnipeg and meet your parents. We can stay up there for a month.” Lila gave a nervous smile.

“Really? And you won’t complain?”

“My lips will be sealed.”

“Well I need to add some things to this deal before I give you my blessing.”

“Anything, I just don’t want you to be all whiny about this.”

“Add in two weeks where we visit your family. You can’t drink in Europe, at least not more than a glass of wine a day, and you have to call me at least every other day.” Jon seemed very focused and Lila held back a grin knowing she successfully distracted him.

“Do we have to visit my family?” Lila whined.

“If we don’t I’m going to bring up how you owe for running off to Europe for a long time.”

“Fine. Whatever.” Lila rolled her eyes but grinned.

~~~~~~~~

A few days later Lila was watching TV, biting her nails while another game went into overtime. Thankfully Jonathan scored the overtime goal. Lila was in the living room screaming like an idiot all by herself. She was so excited. She also liked to attribute Jon’s excellent playing to the good mood she had put him in.

The next game didn’t turn out as well. The boys lost 4-0 on home ice. The entire United Center felt like it deflated. Lila left, knowing tonight was going to be a hard night in the Toews-Carter home.

She surprisingly got home after Jon. She assumed that since she took the bus and he probably sped that was the case. Jon was just getting out of the shower and was walking back into the kitchen when he saw Lila come into the apartment.

He didn’t say anything as he came up to her. She saw pain, guilt, anger, and lust clouding his eyes. He grabbed her roughly and kissed her with all the emotions that filled his eyes being transferred through a kiss. He quickly removed her clothes and Lila pulled the towel wrapped around his waist off. He turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table and entered her from behind. He pounded into her roughly and Lila cringed as the table dug into her hips, his grip a vice on her waist. Soon her pain to a little pleasure but that soon went away when he spilled into her and pulled out.

He dragged her into the hallway but soon just threw her up against the wall, banging her head into the drywall. She assumed this is what it felt like to get slammed into the glass by a hockey player. He lifted her legs until she wrapped them around him and he began to thrust into her again. He attached himself to her neck biting and sucking harder than usual. The pleasure returned and this time she came followed by Jon’s release.

Lila began to unhook her legs but Jon held her place and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and roughly held her arms above her head, gripping onto her wrists. To Lila’s surprise he had the stamina to go for one more round so quickly. He pushed into her and Lila had to close her eyes tight to keep from crying. She was stretched and sore and a little dry. The rubbing of skin on skin began to burn her and she wanted to tell him to stop but she met this Jon on a few occasions and knew it was just better to let him do what he wanted until he was spent. After what felt like an eternity, Jon finally pulled out and rolled over on his side of the bed.

Lila stayed still, worried she’d fall apart if she moved. She listened to Jon’s ragged breath to even out before she let herself curl up into him and succumb to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have 90 subscribers now and that is super awesome! That almost makes this my most successful story! But no one comments which makes me super sad and not want to update as awesome.

I would love to get to 45 comments because that is half of my subscriber number. That shouldn't be too much to ask for, right?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed (another chapter with some sexy time), what do think will happen next and how will meeting the parents be?