Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Crazy.

“Ugh I don’t want to go do this!” Lila groaned as she began to slip on her dress, “Can you zip me up?” She asked Lindsey.

“It sounds fun and you’re going with Jon, so it should be fun.” Lindsey said as she pulled up the zipper on the black formal gown.

“Jon’s the problem! He’s so boring, he’s so straight laced.”

“I thought you had that moment when you saw him on the ice?”

“I did, and it was this amazing movie moment where our eyes locked and all of a sudden it was just us, there was no sound, time just stopped and so did my heart. I’ve never felt something like that and that’s why I’ve been trying because I thought maybe a real relationship would be good for me. But I’ve been faking this I want to be his girlfriend thing and I’m just not feeling it.” She groaned flopping back down on the bed.

“Maybe different is something you need. Jon’s nice, he’s gorgeous, and I’m sure the sex is good.”

“I just don’t think we’re compatible. The sex is good but didn’t want to go too fast so he wouldn’t come in and screw me on the first date, then when I asked him to help me pick out the dress for tonight he wouldn’t fuck me in the dressing room!”

“Oh that must be terrible having a gentleman who wants to treat you right.” Lindsey rolled her eyes and the two girls heard the apartment buzzer.

“Well maybe if you became a slut you would understand how I feel about emotions before physicality.” Lila snapped as she buzzed the person in and slipped on her shoes.

“Maybe I will become a slut so I can understand the inner workings of your mind!” Lindsey shouted after her as Lila answered the door.

“Hey Jon, you look nice. Let’s go.” Lila gave him a quick peck before walking out of the apartment.

For the next hour or so Lila stood by Jon’s side as he mingled with rich Chicago residents. She sipped on champagne and pretended to care before she couldn’t stand it anymore and whispered to Jon that she was going to the bathroom and to grab another drink.

She slipped into the small bathroom and hopped up on the counter before pulling a baggie out of her clutch. She carefully rolled a joint before lighting up and inhaling. She let out a sigh as she went through the joint. She knew she should probably go back out but she lit a second joint. After a few drags there was knock on the door.

“Lila, are you in there?” A voice on the other side asked. Lila got up and opened the door to reveal Patrick Kane who pushed his way in and shut the door behind him. “Are you smoking.”

“Yes, I’m so done with this bullshit party.” Lila rolled her eyes as she took another drag.

“How baked are you?”

“Like a motherfucking cake, maybe this will be a major turnoff to Jon and he’ll leave me alone.”

“You don’t like Jon? Because he can’t stop talking about how you’re this new adventure for him. How you’re unlike any girl and he can’t stop thinking about you and what you’ll do next.”

“God, it’s not that I don’t like him, he’s just not my type. He’s too perfect you know, like he has to do everything right. I just want a guy who will disregard my feelings, go out and be crazy with me, and not give seconds thoughts to fucking me just because we’re in the mood.”

“Wow, I’m surprised he’s kept you around so long.” Patrick said taking a step closer.

“Yeah I really don’t seem like the type of girl he’d go after, from what I’ve heard, you’re the guy who would normally pick a girl like me up.” She put out her joint as she gave Patrick a look through half-lidded eyes.

“You know, after tonight you probably won’t see us again, I mean Jon’s not a fan of drugs, so I hope you got everything you wanted out of that relationship.” Patrick gave a devilish grin as he began to push her skirt up to her hips and stood between her legs.

“I have a feeling I’m about to.” She breathed out as she pulled Patrick’s face to hers.

Thirty minutes later Lila was getting off her knees while Patrick zipped up his pants. She doused her self in perfume from purse before leaving the bathroom. She grabbed another flute of champagne before going to Jon’s side. He gave her a smile before putting an arm around her waist.

“I’m really glad you came tonight” He whispered into her ear.

“Yeah me too.” She gave a tight smile


~~~~~~~~

Jon stood in the O’Hare airport, a White Sox hat pulled slightly over his eyes to avoid confrontation. He was here for one reason and spent all his energy on searching for a girl with honey colored hair.

He was unsure what plane she would be on since she had given him minimal information. She had sneakily passed the info in an email that was about her Thanksgiving with her family. While Jon smiled at picture of her with her mom, dad, and sister in front of the Eiffel Tower he almost missed the single sentence, December 1st, O’Hare, 4:35. Now he was standing in the airport wondering when his girlfriend was finally going to appear.

A small crowd began to shuffle its way towards baggage claim. Jon searched the crowd and found the familiar honey colored hair making its way out. She was wearing a pair of black leggings and a black and white striped long sleeve, she looked thinner, but her skin was darker and had a warm glow to it.

She was trying to search for Jon over the taller people around her, jumping a little to try and get a better view. Finally she saw Jon, she pushed her way through the crowd and ran into Jon’s open arms. He spun her around for a second before setting her down and pulling into a kiss.

“I missed you so much!” Lila grinned up at him.

“Well you’re the one who stayed away for so long.” Jon laughed before grabbing her hand and walking her to baggage claim. “So where did you come from?”

“Well I flew in from New York, but I was in London before that.”

“You just got around Europe, I mean you do look very French today.” He gave a small smile before grabbing her bag of the carousel and beginning to walk to the garage.

“Well thank you, but before we leave we should grab my other bag, you can’t expect a rich girl to go to the fashion capital of the world and not come home with a second suitcase, besides I kind of want to keep this artsy French look going. Your people understand me,” She laughed before grabbing a second bag from the carousel.

“My people? You know my French people are from Quebec.”

“Yeah, yeah but they had to come from the homeland at some time.”

The two got into the car and headed back to the apartment as Lila began to tell him stories about her European adventures. Jon smiled to himself happy to have Lila back and obviously in a much better mood than she had left. It was almost as if the last few months hadn’t really happened.

Once the two arrived at their apartment, Jon carried the suitcases in as Lila followed him to the bedroom, jumping onto the bed and bounced around.

“What are your plans for me, now that I’m back?”

“Well I have dinner reservation for tonight at our favorite sushi place, so if you want to get dressed up that would be nice.”

“Will do sweetie, let take a shower and hope I don’t fall asleep.”

An hour later Lila was wearing a plain black dress with a pearl necklace, her hair pulled up into a ponytail. Jon walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his face into her neck, giving her light kisses.

“You look beautiful.”

“You look pretty fine yourself, are you ready because I’m starved.”

~~~~~~~~

“Can we order some of the sake and just some water too? Thanks” Lila said to the waitress who was taking their order.

“Turning to alcohol so soon?” Jon laughed.

“Just to celebrate our reunion.” She gave a sly glance and moved her foot the rub up his leg.

A few minutes later the waitress returned with their drinks and took their orders before heading back to the kitchen. Lila lifted her cup up to Jon, “cheers to the happy couple?” she asked before clinking cups and taking a drink, scrunching her face at the bitter liquid. Jon laughed.

“So while we wait for our food, I’m going to go to the bathroom,” Lila said.

“Okay.”

“And I hope you follow me in for a little fun.”

“Lila.” Jon gave a warning tone.

“Jon, come on just go crazy once, we haven’t seen each other in almost three months and I promise to be quiet.” She gave a wink before leaving the table.

Jon sat with a scowl on his face for a few minutes before deciding to follow Lila. He walked towards the restroom where Lila was leaning against the wall waiting for him.

“I was beginning to worry you weren’t going to come,” she gave a fake pout, grabbing Jon and pulling him into the mens’ room.

Jon lifted Lila up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried her into a bathroom stall as he kissed her, their tongue fighting for dominance. Lila grabbed the door locking it as Jon moved his lips to her neck.

“We should make this quick, because I’m still pretty hungry… and not just for you.” Lila whispered.

Jon nodded as he reached down to undo his belt and Lila reached down to stroke him. He held in the groan and leaned into kiss Lila.

“You planned this, you aren’t wearing any panties,” Jon whispered as he pushed Lila’s skirt up.

“It’s like the first time you’ve agreed to public sex, I wanted to make it easy for you.” She smiled kissing him again as she led him to her entrance.

Jon pushed her up against the dorr as he finally pushed into her, she let out a small involuntary moan and Jon kissed her to silence her as he began to thrust in more. Lila grabbed onto his hair and pivot her hips to create more friction as Jon began to push into her faster. Their tongues tangled as Jon felt a tightness in his stomach and felt himself spill out. Soon after, Lila began to tighten around him as she felt the waves of pleasure that she had missed. She unwrapped her legs and Jon set her on the floor, both flustered and panting.

Lila tightened her ponytail as Jon checked to see if the coast was clear. He waved Lila out and they both returned to their table. Trying their best to pretend that nothing happened, although they were both aware of the post-sex glow they both had that was surely obvious to all the restaurant’s patrons.

After their food was eaten the two returned to the car for the drive home. Jon could feel Lila’s stare as he navigated through the city streets. Lila began to lean over the console placing her hand on Jon’s thigh, rubbing it dangerously high causing Jon to grab her hand and lace their fingers together to make her stop.

“Why are you being so handsy, we just fucked in a bathroom”

“Jon, did you really think I was going to be satisfied with one round tonight?” She winked as Jon parked the car.

The couple made their way to their apartment, while in the elevator Lila wrapped her arms around Jon burying her face into his chest. Jon smiled and kissed the top of her head. Once the elevator doors opened, Jon picked up Lila bridal style and carried her to their apartment. Once Lila pulled out Jon’s keys and unlocked the door, he carried her into the bedroom placing her down on the bed before he crawled on top of her.

Lila threw her head back as Jon kissed her neck, she moaned and right before her eyes caught a frame on the bedside table.

“Where the fuck did you get that picture?” Lila asked sitting up and grabbing the frame.

“Your mom sent it to me while you were gone, she thought I would find it funny. You look so pretty.” He smiled trying to hold back laughter.

“I look ridiculous it was for this debutante thing where we had to wear old debutante clothes, this is the worst picture of me in existence, I never wanted you to see this.” She frowned as Jon busted out in laughter.

“Okay, well I love you no matter how stupid you looked back then, and lets just put that face down because tonight we have more important things to think about.” Jon grinned before leaning back down to kiss her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was in the mood to write about the early Jon/Lila relationship, sorry for typos