Sequel: To Eternity
Status: Working on...

Savage Hearts

Wild.

“TJ named his daughter Lila,” Jon said sorting through mail, holding a pink announcement.

“What?” Lila called out from the bathroom.

“Oshie I went to college with him,”

“I know who, I just missed what you said after that,” Lila walked towards him towel drying her hair.

“He and his fiancé had a baby named Lila,” he handed her the announcement with picture of the baby.

“Aww she’s so adorable and what a great name even if it’s spelt with a Y,” she grinned and awed at the baby, a sight that warmed Jon’s heart.

“A beautiful name.”

“You’re just saying that because you want to impregnate me,” Lila laughed as she sat down on his lap.

“Yeah I want to impregnate you on the eve of your three day bachelorette party. Three days of straight liquor is good for that isn’t it?” Lila rolled her eyes and kissed him quickly.

“Has Kaner told you what you’re doing for your bachelor party?”

“Well we have a game in LA and we spend the night before we fly back home so we’ll probably do something crazy, but don’t worry no strippers.”

“No stripper? That’s bullshit, I’m telling Pat it’s his obligation to take you to one. I can guarantee you I am going to see some junk that’s not yours this weekend.”

“Really?”

“Are you jealous?”

“Maybe, but it is you so I’m not too surprised. Mix in Mara and it’s expected.”

“She’s a lesbian.”

“Yeah, so maybe the junk you’ll see is the same kind I see.”

“Then we’ll all be happy.” She grinned, “but whatever parts I do see this weekend I promise to make it up to you right before you grow that beard back and I don’t particularly want to touch you anymore.”

“Fair enough you can start paying it forward now,” he said moving her hair aside and kissing her shoulder.

“Right now I’m more concerned with how cute this baby is, like seriously I can’t really handle it. Is she going to be in Chicago when you play the Blues? Because if not, I’m willing to fly to St. Louis just to see this bundle of joy. I don’t even care about the playoffs anymore.”

“I don’t know if I like baby fever Lila,” Jon said receiving a faux glare.

~~~~~~~~~~

“NOLA, doesn’t know what it has coming!” Mara yelled out of the rolled down roof of Lindsey’s convertible.

“My beautiful bridesmaids!” Lila yelled from the curbside, throwing her small bag in the backseat and hopping in.

“You’re in for as real crazy treat babe,” Lindsey laughed as she sped off for their hotel penthouse suite in the French Quarter of New Orleans.

Once the girls arrived at the hotel, the alcohol began to flow before the girls were even able to put on their party clothes for the night. Lila was given a penis crown, which she sent a picture of to Jon before she consequently broke it while trying to put on a pair of heels.

“Guys you know I can’t handle my liquor well, I’m not going to even make it out of here,” Lila laughed from the floor her legs spread out and her hot pink panties show from beneath her sequins dress.

“Well I suggested hard drugs but Dudley Do-Right here said we should respect your compromise with Jon,” Mara pointed to Lindsey.

“We have at least four more hours of being crazy and getting drunk, plus the next two to either do it all over again or you know spa days. You only get to be a bachlerotte for like a few more weeks so let’s live it up bitch,” Lindsey pulled up her best friend.

“Time to go out with a bang you wild slut,” Mara slapped her butt before pushing her towards the door.

“Plus we got a disposable camera to always remember this night,” Linsdey gave a wicked grin while shaking the small rectangle.

Lila wobbled over to her laughing before grabbing it and holding it out in front of the trio and taking a snap.

“Now let’s go to stop number one” Lila held out an arm and charged for the door.

~~~~~~~~

The boys came back into the locker room after a win and the team was pumped to celebrate a night on the town before they had to San Jose for a game on Sunday.

“So Captain are you ready for your Bachelor party,” Kane walked beside him with a wicked grin.

“I guess,” he shrugged pulling out his phone that was full of missed texts.

“I have the agenda all planned out and approved by Lila.”

“If it’s approved by Lila I probably don’t want to do half the stuff.”

“It’s just a few bars for some drinks, don’t worry about it, and maybe a strip club if we’re feeling up to it,” wrapped an arm around Jon’s shoulder.

“I definitely wont be feeling up to it,” he shrugged him off as he opened a text and saw the picture of a very wasted Lila with a crown made of penises.

“See, Lila is having her fun. So how about you have yours. Live a little.”

Jon let out a loud sigh, “Fine let’s go get drunk.”

~~~~~~~~~

Lila’s vision blurred as they drank Hurricanes off the street, she thankfully was in New Orleans where open container laws and drunken behavior was not heavily policed. She had already puked and rallied a few times and the night was clearly coming to an end for the three. However, Lila knew there was something still missing and six more pictures to be taken on the disposable camera.

“I know you can’t handle much more booze, mostly because we’ve exceeded the normal limit about two hours ago, but we’re gonna make our last stop at a male strip club.”

“Penises. I could go for looking at some penises. I’m only allowed to see one for the rest of my life after I get married. Not that I mind, I love Jonny’s penis but you know variety is always nice,” Lila babbled on.

“And we think the best way to go to a strip club, at least for me since I’m being subjected to seeing male genitalia almost against my will, is by eating these pot brownies I made,” Mara laughed as Lila quickly grabbed one of the brownies from the container and drunkenly shoved the whole thing in her mouth.

Lila had smile on her face the rest of the night even though she had not been this drunk in a long time, nor this high in an even longer time, let alone at the same time. Despite the fact she could barely make out the forms of the men who gave her a special bachelorette lap dance, she laughed and clapped and was pleased to let go.

As the girls stumbled back to the hotel room and collapsed on the king size bed all together, she knew that she had gone out with a bang.

~~~~~~~~

Jon felt a little wobbly. He didn’t want to be flat out drunk; he didn’t feel like there was a need to celebrate the end of his single life when his future seemed so much brighter. There was no reason get drunk like they had won a Stanley Cup, Lila was the prize but the boys convinced him it would be fun.

They were right, it was nice to let out some steam and let go for a bit, especially with the post season rapidly approaching. He even decided that making a fool of himself at a karaoke bar seemed fun as he got on the stage with Versteeg and Sharp.

He didn’t even mind too much when the guys brought him to a strip club, although he did shoot Kaner a pointed look.

“What? Lila told me I had to do this. Besides this is the last strip club on the Sunset Strip, it’s like a historical landmark.”

Jon rolled his eyes but decided to just go with the flow and enjoy himself and a few shots to dull the dirty feeling he got when he began to ogle other women.

After he miraculously made it through the night, with some help back to the hotel by his teammates, he collapsed on the bed with a smile.

~~~~~~~~

Jon woke up with a slight headache to the sound of his phone going off. He frowned at himself for not turning off his alarm for the optional morning skate. But soon realized it was a phone call.

“Hello?” He groggily answered.

“Hey baby, I’m so hungover.”

“I’m not surprised, I saw the pictures. Looked like you had fun.”

“You didn’t even see the crazy pictures,”

“I don’t ever want to see those.”

“Good choice. You must have had fun. Patrick showed me the itinerary. He also sent me some pictures, maybe when I get home you can show me how you put that money in that girl’s bra only using your teeth,” Jon blushed even though Lila couldn’t see it.

There was a silence over the phone as the hungover couple lay in bed while on the phone.

“Anyway I just wanted to call you to tell you I’m still alive. And that as much fun as going crazy was last night, I’m more excited about the crazy we’ll be getting into together.”

“I was thinking the same thing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait… but I really enjoyed this chapter I think it's the perfect mix of fun, crazy, and cute.

Only one more chapter left before a (very likely) sequel to come!

Let me know what you're thinking and what you'd still like to see!