Panic With a Paramore and a Little Bit of Romance

14

That sentence was followed by so many squeaks, squeals, giggles, and 'I knew it!'s' that there was a quick knock on the door before Frank, Zac, Jeremy, and Mikey came into the room.

"What the hell is up Whit you five?" Mikey asked.

"We've already been over this with Andy!" Rachel exclaimed. "We are having a girl moment! So get out!"

"Why are girls so touchy?" Mikey whispered as they left.

"Because we have so many good reasons!" Hayley shouted after them.

"Back to the original point: you like Ryan!" Kat said.

"Now when are you going to tell him?" Stacie asked.

"What?! Tell him? No."

"He's no mind reader," Kat said.

"I thought you could hear my thoughts?"

"Yeah but girls are more attuned to girls and boys to boys. It also works better with strangers for some reason so the more time we spend with you the harder it is to hear you. That's why we had to force it out of you," she explained.

"That makes no sense."

"Yeah, half the vampire stuff's like that. Now why exactly don't you want to tell Ryan?"

"Because I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way, I mean why would he? I'm nothing special."

"Yes you are and there are loads of reasons why he would want to date you," Stacie said.

"Name one."

"You accepted us as vampires instantly. That's why we didn't want to tell you, because we thought you would freak. But you didn't, after you got over the shock you were fine with it and you're still here. Ryan was really surprised and impressed about how well you took it," Hayley said.

"That's because I trusted you, all of you. Give me a different that only involves him."

"We haven't seen him happier then when he's with you in a long time," Rachel said. "You two have a lot in common and he's just happy being with you."

I floundered around in my head for something to say but I couldn't think of anything.

"Well?" she asked with a smirk, knowing she won.

"I-I- well what I mean is...ugh. Fine!"

"So you'll tell him?" Stacie smiled but thankfully it wasn't a super triumphant one.

"I suppose but," I said because they were getting giggly again, "you have to let me tell him. You aren't allowed to give any hints what--so-ever. I don't care how small it is, if he gets one hint I'm not telling."

"You're no fun," Hayley pouted.

"Those are my conditions, do you agree to them?"

"Yes," Kat and Stacie said. Rachel and Hayley were thinking about it when Kat and Stacie nudged them.

"Fine," Hayley said.

"We won't tell them anything no matter how much we want to."

"And please don't tell the guys either, especially the rest of Panic."

They agreed and we went downstairs for breakfast. Kat was making her special Belgium waffles. While she cooked we got the boys' orders and set the table.

"So what were you five talking about this morning?" Ray asked through a mouthful of waffles. I usually don't like waffles but Kat's were great.

"Girly stuff," Rachel said, having some strawberries.

"We got that much," Jeremy sighed. "What girly stuff?"

"You really want to know what we were talking about?" Stacie asked. The guys nodded. "Ok, Kat, tell them."

"Well we were talking about how happy we were that we don't have to go through having our periods any more. You know what periods are right? They happen once a month and blood comes out of your-"

"Whoa!" the guys shouted, some covering their ears.

"To much info!" Frank said.

"You wanted to know and that's what we were talking about!" she said everything with a straight face and finished her food.

"I'm done eating," Joe said, pushing his plate away.

"I love grossing guys out! If you're done bring your plates in and put them in the sink. Who's turn is it to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen?"

"My Chem!"

The guys sighed and went to the kitchen, bringing their dishes with them. While they cleaned up Paramore went downstairs to practice because Hayley hasn't spent much time with them lately. Kat went to help Frank and make sure they didn't get in a bubble war. Stacie and Rachel went to watch Paramore and then they were hanging out Zac and Jeremy. Fall Out Boy were watching music videos in the living room so I sat at the edge of the couch and read a book that Kat had left out, Killing Yourself To Live by Chuck Klosterman. Andy interrupted me after a half hour. My Chem minus Frank had come in after finishing the dishes and they were arguing over which music channel to watch.

"Fuse is better!" Patrick said.

"But MTV Playlist has less commercials," Bob argued.

"Hey you want to get out of here and look around the grounds?" Andy asked.

"Sure," I said with a giggle as Pete started a pillow fight with Ray. I put a bookmark in the pages, it was a really good book so far, and followed Andy outside into the warm April day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got this one out quicker then usual, are you happy? I hope so. I'm painting my nails pink and black while typing this, I don't suggest you do that until your nails are fully dry. I do recommend Killing Yourself to Live though, it's a really great book especially if you like classic rock. I'll try to be quick with the next chapter but I'm working on three other fanfictions beside this and I'm trying to write a book, I'm on chapter three! Talk to you later!