Status: louis tomlinson is a catch x completed. (:

Suspenders, Stripes and Pain Killers, Oh My

Epilogue

He was my suspenders and stripes. But those pain killers, oh my.

I looked back at the mirror. I felt my nose wrinkle as I felt a cool air go up my spine. The hairs on the back of my neck rose as I licked my chapped lips. The image before me was in dust. I couldn’t see it that well.

It wasn’t clear, it wasn’t promising, it wasn’t me.

I brought my body to a corner and pulled my legs close to my chest. I didn’t dare lock the bathroom door.

I felt like I was underwater. I can’t breathe. My lungs are worn out. My arms were numb. I felt like I was huffing in smoke. I vision started to change. My throat was throbbing for air. My eyes felt watery.

I am Amber Lloyd and I killed Louis Tomlinson.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you all. x

Okay, if any of you are confused, I'll explain. As you know, Louis was under a vast amount of conditions. Thus, causing him to increase the amount of pills and whatnot into his weak system. With turning events, Amber gives Lou the wrong pain killers, thus causing him to die.

If you're wondering why Amber did it, it shall be a mystery to you. Re-read the story if you don't get why.