Beauty

Lies In The Eye Of The Beholder.

"When did you acquire these?" Zane asked the younger boy, palms flat and roving over the boy's nipples.

Coran shivered, his back arching a bit. "Last week. It was a surprise; I know how much you like them. "

Zane laughed, his blue eyes twinkling. "I don't just like them, I love them. Are you still sore?"

Coran nodded, his smaller body shaking under the larger male's. "They're ten times more sensitive now."

Zane had an idea, smirking down at the young boy. His head dipped low, pulling one nipple into the heat of his mouth. He loved it with his tongue, giving it gentle flicks and caring sucks like he were a baby feeding from his mother. Zane watched as Coran's mouth dropped open in an 'o', the boy's small hands gripping the sheets beneath him tightly. And Coran was beautiful, so beautiful.

Coran looked down at his best friend. And yes, that's all Zane was to him. They did everything couples did, but no matter how many times Zane popped the question, Coran would always reply, "I'm not beautiful enough for you." But Coran knew it was true, and even as Zane's mouth descended upon the other nipple, soothing the cold metal and sore flesh with his warm tongue, Coran knew that this was all he'd ever be able to give Zane. Just his body, and not his heart.

"Z-Zane, please," The brunette boy begged. He didn't know exactly what he was begging for, just something to ease the fire that was building in his belly.

Zane laughed, releasing Coran's nipple and moving up to the boy's lips. "Please what?" And when he got no reply, he laughed again. "Hm?"

Coran blushed at the twinkle in his friend's blue eyes. He'd never get used to that look, no matter how many times he saw it. It was teasing, but yet the look was so much more than that.

"I can't give you what you want, beautiful, unless you tell me what that is."

Coran cringed, replying, "Not beautiful, not beautiful."

Zane sighed, kissing his best friend's lips. "Allow me to show you just how beautiful you are."

Zane didn't even bother giving Coran a chance to respond. If the younger boy didn't think himself beautiful, then surely he was blind. Because even someone like Zane, who was often compared to a leaner, more modern, Adonis, could point out that Coran had beauty. And fuck it, Zane was going to prove it to him.

Zane turned on the television in his room, popping in a decorated DVD. He hoped that Coran wouldn't get mad about what he was going to show him, after all, Coran never even knew it existed in the first place.

And as soon as the image of Zane's body hovering over Coran's appeared on the screen, a barely audible gasp fell from Coran's lips. "You recorded this?"

Zane rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Well, yeah. That night before you left for Toronto."

"I never gave you-" Coran wasn't able to finish his sentence due to the high pitched moan that rang through the air from the television. That's when his eyes were drawn back to the screen. Zane was lying between Coran's legs, his cock filling Zane's mouth to the brim.

They were silent from that moment on, just watching the scenes unfold before them. Coran's eyes were blown wide, a small ache beginning to form between his thighs. He really couldn't help it. The sight was indeed beautiful. Now the television showed Coran straddling Zane, rolling his hips, and moaning loud as the other boy thrusted into him a moderate pace. And you could see the red tinge painting Coran's chest and face. His brown hair was plastered to his forehead and mouth opened in a small 'o' shape as moans fell continuously from his parted lips.

Coran glanced over at the older boy sitting beside him. Out of the corner of his eye, he could still see the way his friend's focus was honed in on the actions playing out on the television screen. Zane's face had begun to turn red, his chest heaving slightly as he watched the pornographic display. Watching the video was just as effective as seeing and feeling the real thing. Coran, whether in real life or TV, still had a hold on Zane's reactions. He could feel himself hardening, and even though he knew that the real beauty, the real live person was sitting just to his left, he couldn't help but to get flustered by the scenes playing out before him.

"Zane," the younger boy called, watching intently as his best friend turned look at him.

When Zane turned to respond and saw the younger boy flush, he gulped. He took in a long shaking breath of air and asked, "Do you see now?"

Coran still shook his head. He was obviously aware of the bulge between Zane's thighs and the erection that was steadily growing between his own. He didn't really think that he was beautiful, but whatever he was, it was enough to capture Zane's attention. Enough to awaken the primal beast within his friend. He watched Zane swallow hard before the television was turned off and within seconds, he was being pulled into the older boy's lap.

Zane watched as Coran blushed, the lovely pink color ghosting over the brunette boy's cheeks. It was like God and the Devil both were teasing him. He wanted so badly just to take Coran now; get him naked and just claim him. But he knew that he couldn't do it. Not this time. This time had to be filled with love and caring, and so much more than just the passionate fucking that he was used to showering the other boy with. It's not like Zane didn't care for the boy before, but he needed to put in more effort to show Coran that he was the most beautiful thing on the earth. And judging by the matching erections the two boys were sporting, God had presented him with a lovely way of expressing it.

"I-," Coran began to speak, but the sentence was interrupted by the touch of Zane's lips to his. Coran never stiffened, never hesitated to kiss back. This was Zane. The touch of the older boy's lips as the moved again his was too familiar. But, it was a good familiar. Zane's lips were always just as soft as rose petals, much like his own, and they always, always tasted like mint. And when Zane's tongue snuck out trace the outline of Coran's lips, the younger boy immediately opened up, a small gasp falling from his lips as the older boy's tongue began tot angle and dance with his.

What felt like hours had passed, and before either boy knew it, they both were down to their boxers. Coran was pinned under Zane, a blush cascading down from his cheeks to his neck and chest, while the older boy's hips rolled effortlessly against his own. Small pants fell from Zane's lips as he gazed down at the younger boy. Coran was indeed beautiful, even a blind man could see it. His wide blue eyes, his curvy hips, his lean and toned body, and even more so with the loud moans he released every few seconds.

"You're so beautiful," Zane whispered, his hands reaching down to remove the thin fabric from his friend's hips.

Coran just blushed and replied, "Hurry." Zane, of course, had other things in mind.

Slowly, Zane peeled the clothing off of his partner, resulting in Coran's boxers being thrown carelessly onto the floor. He licked his lips self-consciously at the sight of the younger boy's bare erection. And without really having to think about it, his head dipped down and his tongue snuck out to lick away the small drip that had already begun to leak out. Coran's eyes went wide and he hissed at the action. Zane just smiled, taking a second to gently suckle on the head of the other boy's cock, before letting his mouth fully envelope the length of it.

"Z-Z-Zaaaannnnneeee," Coran groaned, dragging out every syllable in the older boy's name. He already felt like he could explode at any given minute. Why did Zane feel the need to torture him more?

But Zane knew what he was doing. As he continued his ministrations on the boy underneath him, his fingers reached for the bottle of lube lying on the bed. He squirted some onto his fingers, covering them generously in the strawberry scented gel. Zane came off Coran's dick with a pop, spreading the boy's thighs wide and gently inserting two fingers into his entrance. Coran's mouth parted in a soft moan as he panted. He waited patiently for the strike, and as soon as Zane's glorious fingers were curling against his prostate, the boy was a goner. Zane gladly introduced a third finger, reducing the younger man under him to a pile of pleas and sultry moans.

"I-I'm ready," Coran breathed.

"You sure?" Zane asked. After all, while it wasn't their first time, he and Coran still hadn't had sex in a while. And the last thing he wanted to do was cause the young boy more pain than necessary.

Zane waited for a second nod, which the younger eagerly gave, and began to lube himself up. He gave himself a few extra lazy tugs before settling in between the other boy's widely spread thighs. Pressing his tip against Coran's entrance, he kept his eyes on the younger boy and pushed in slowly, feeling the younger's walls squeeze against him. He smiled softly as Coran's knees locked at either side of his hips. The younger boy grimaced at the slow pace, then let out a soft huff as his partner was finally fully sheathed within him.

It took every ounce of Zane's being not to pull out and slam back into the younger boy. Coran was just so warm, and tight. Zane felt like his length fit so perfectly inside the boy, as if, perhaps, the two were simply made to fit just like that. He leaned down to rest himself on his forearms, resting his head in the other boy's neck.

"Just...Let me know when you're ready," he whispered.

Coran nodded, not trusting his voice. The dull burn of the stretch had begun to fade, so he lifted his head to gently bite at the older's shoulder, silently giving Zane the "go ahead". Zane grunted, pulling back so just his tip was inside and snapping his hips forward to meet the other boy's. He smirked at the way the boy threw his head back into the pillow, an almost silent moan falling from his rather pink and bruised lips. Zane shifted his hips a bit before repeating the previous motion, causing Coran's eyes to fly wide open and a rather obnoxious scream to sound throughout the room.

"There, baby. Right there," the younger muttered, his nails raking down the older's back.

"You like that, huh?" the older questioned sarcastically, hips steady thrusting into the boy's prostate.

And when Coran nodded, and Zane sped up, the younger boy was forced to keep his sentences short. Nothing more than a "yeah" or "oh, God" or a profane word and a moan or two coming from his mouth. And it was then, in the snapping of Zane's hips and the sweet sound of his partners moan that Zane decided that one way or another, Coran was going to be his. And as if possible, Zane's thrusts became ever harder, and even more frequent. The boy beneath him really was wrecked, and the sounds and faces he was making made Zane just want to keep going. But, like all good things, this he knew had to come to an end.

"Cl-close, Zane, close," the younger looked up at his partner and their eyes connected. The was a spark of love than ran through them both, but neither had the courage or the focus to voice it then and there.

Upon hearing that, Zane picked up the force of his thrusts, wrapping a hand around the younger's cock and jerking it out of sync with his thrusts. After three more thrusts to his prostate, Coran came with a shout, Zane's name rolling effortlessly off his tongue. In the process, he tightened even more around Zane, triggering the older boy's orgasm as well. Zane's his jerked and stilled, and he released inside the younger boy. Laying himself down gently atop the other boy, he rested, wanting to do nothing but just lay and bask in the younger's presence.

Coran held Zane in his arms, his finger tips ghosting over the older's spine. "Do you feel it now?" he heard Zane ask.

"Feel what?" he asked in reply.

"Beautiful."

"No. I don't think I honestly ever will, Zane."

The older boy huffed, nipping the younger's shoulder. "Will you be my boyfriend then? Let me show you that way?"

Coran quickly shook his head. "No, Zane. That's not-"

Zane didn't allow him to finish before he dipped down to kiss the younger's lips. Coran immediately kissed back, feeling Zane once again grip his cock and coax him back to hardness. Zane pulled from the boy's lips with a soft 'pop', that ridiculous smirk popping back onto his face.

"Well, I guess I'm just going to have to keep going until one, or both of those answers are yes."

And Coran didn't necessarily want to miss out on that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai.
Uh, first story/one-shot in like, a year or two.
Really looking forward to feed back.
So if it's not too much, please comment.
Con crit, or thoughts, or whatever.
I just really wanna know how this did.
And practice makes perfect.

But if you're looking for something new/interesting and slash, check out my new story coming soon.
Shipwrecked.

Thanks,
Chastity (: