Rage and Love

Prolouge

To fall in love and fall in debt

What's wrong with me? I don't do anything with my life but hurt and kill. I'm hooked on cocaine and marijuana and yet, for some reason, good things happen to me.

To alcohol and cigarettes and Mary Jane

I only get breaks when all I do is lie and cheat and steal.

To keep me insane

I just try to live day by day. Nothing can bother me when I'm only thinking about the next fix, and when I have the next fix, I'm not really thinking, right? Especially not about anything that'd trouble me. I'm not really a guy with too much to worry about. I get everything I need, anyway.

Doing someone else's cocaine

But really, to tell you about me, my name is Micah. I live in San Francisco, California. I have no worries. I have no complaints. To be honest, for all you know I'm high right now. I'm either high or I'm selling. I'm 20 years old and have done nothing with my life apart from running away at 16 and moving here from Nevada. My parents never cared about me nor did I care about them. I have no friends, nor did I ever. The only reason I need people is to fulfill my cravings.

And there's nothing wrong with me. This is how I'm supposed to be..

People are useless to me. They always will be.

In a land of make believe that don't believe in me
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Jesus of Suburbia ; Green Day

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.
I'm excited to start this with my friend.

comment ~ subscribe


x.
Jessica