Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Prologue

Lips puckered, she slid the smooth lipstick across her lips. Beige Bombshell was her favorite color. Her hands made way to her eyes as she brushed the icy purple shadow on, the color brought out the navy blue speckles in her light green eyes. She brushed a bit of blush on her pale cheeks and leaned back to look in the mirror.

The look was simple, nothing too much. Harry wasn’t the type to go for girls with too much makeup, besides, he always complained about it anyway. She brushed her long brown hair; the tiniest waves ran through it naturally. Nothing too big, just a couple waves, and she liked it.

She grabbed some pins and pulled her chopped bangs back, making a small bump. One thing she never understood was Snooki. She was just so…orange and looked like she belonged in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Actually, the bump Snooki did for her hair reminded her of a mouse just lounging. It was odd to think about, but really? Who did that, why?

The doorbell rang; she stood and smoothed the fitted black dress down, hoping her bum didn’t pop out. Harry stood outside waiting patiently. He wore a blazer and a simple pair of khaki pants. He had a white button down shirt with a simple tie and his brown curly hair were all over the place, but it still looked so well put together.

He smiled as the door opened and his beautiful girlfriend stood behind it. She looked stunning in her dress, though a little too revealing. Harry liked the dress, but at the same time, wished she would just put on something with a bit more fabric. “Evening, Bray.” He greeted, his eyes glancing around the room.

“Hey, Baby.” She walked over to kiss him, but he pulled back. She was wearing too much lipstick; he didn’t want coffee looking stains all over him. Well, it wasn’t just that, he didn’t really want her all over him anymore. The relationship was dying and he knew it. She kept at it, and who could blame her, Harry was the definition of a Sex God. Look wise, he wasn’t stupid enough to get in bed with someone that whorish.

“If we want to make the reservations, we better get going now.” She rolled her eyes at him. He put his arm out as she wrapped hers around his and led her out the door to his new, used, car.

It was true; he couldn’t afford a new car. He could hardly afford to spoil the girl in his life, and boy, did she love it. It wouldn’t surprise him if the words, ‘gold-digger’ had her picture next to it in the dictionary. He was willing to overlook it before, now it was just annoying.

He opened the door for her and considered shutting her in it. Maybe he wouldn’t have to play nice tonight. He had to admit though, she was a sweet girl, but he wasn’t feeling it anymore. He loved her with all his heart once, many many months ago. This was the last date; he knew he’d have to break up with her tonight. Besides, he was moving with the rest of the boys to America anyway. A new start on life.

He drove to the restaurant and escorted her in. He picked the nicest place for his budget. They sat down at a table and ordered. Of course, she picked the most expensive item, lobster. He picked steak.

They ate silently. Harry debated how he was going to break up. Bring her home and tell her? Tell her in the car? Kiss her goodnight, leave and text her? He wasn’t heartless, but he didn’t want to see her reaction. He hated seeing a girl cry or rage. Screaming was as annoying as the gold digging.

There was slight conversation about the new shoes Bray wanted. Harry just smiled and nodded, acting interested. He wanted this night to just end. To get it out of the way. He had a lot of packing to do. They were leaving tomorrow. He knew about the plan for almost 2 months now. So to still be in this relationship and not even tell her was another sign it was over.

Harry paid the bill, a pained expression on his face; she nearly cleaned him out of extra money. He had enough aside to handle bills and such with the guys in America until they all got jobs. He already had it converted to US dollars.

He opened the door for Bray again, she hardly looked at him. She knew something was up, Harry was a lot quieter and he seemed distant. Harry drove; he stopped at a stop light not far from her house. He turned to her as the traffic from the other directions went. “I need to tell you something.” He said, his voice quiet. He hated breaking hearts.

“Do continue.” She twisted her brown hair between her fingers.

Harry ran his hand through his hair and pushed some curls to one side of his head. “I’m leaving tomorrow.” She didn’t seem phased. “I’m moving to America.” She sighed and pursed her coffee colored lips.

“And you are telling me now?” He nodded, the light changed to green, he pulled outside her house and turned to her, putting the car in park. “How dare you treat me like a fool.” She rose a hand and slapped him.

He was surprised at first. But he blinked and clenched the muscles in his jaw. He inhaled quickly and looked at her, “This relationship is going nowhere, you are just….” He didn’t dare finish. He watched as Bray stormed out of the car. Harry jammed the gear into drive and sped off. Yeah, he was in the wrong keeping her in the dark so long, but she was basically using him. She wanted whatever bit of money he managed to make. There was no way he was leaving the option opened for her to come with him. He didn’t love her anymore. But that slap hurt. Not just his face, but his heart.

He pulled into the driveway of the house he shared with his best friend, Louis. Louis sat on the porch waiting, he knew what tonight was, he knew how much Harry would need someone. Even if he didn’t love a girl anymore, it still hurt him to see ones heartbroken, it made it worse when he was the one breaking it.

Harry stormed up the steps and nearly passed his best friend. Louis reached out and grabbed him, “How’d it go?” Harry shook his head, “Wait, it didn’t go or it didn’t go well?”

“It went horribly. Can you not see the handprint on my face.” He turned so the light hit the pinkness on his cheek.

“Oh, I thought you were trying out blush.” Harry smiled and hugged his friend.

“Well, at least we can leave tomorrow, nothing holding us back. The others ready yet?” Louis nodded.

They walked in the house and started working on putting stuff they had left in luggage bags to take on the plane. They already had some stuff shipped to the US house they were renting with the rest of the guys. Everything else they owned was being put in a storage unit that they paid for online.

The house they were moving into was fully furnished. So it would be easy to settle in. The house had 3 bedrooms. Harry and Louis were sharing a room, Zayn and Niall shared the other and Liam had his own. Needless to say, it was the smallest, but he won the game of rock, paper, scissors. So it was only fair.

The boys soon went to sleep, satisfied they had finished packing. Harry tossed and turned. He was a little iffy on moving all the way across the ocean. But New York sounded nice. He one day hoped to make it out to California and try to live a career in singing, all the boys did. But for now, they just wanted to start an adventure together.

They woke pretty early, their flight was at 8:30. This way, it would be around 11am in New York when they arrived. Plenty of time to meet the landlord and settle in. They all met at the airport, checked their bags and boarded the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I am starting a new story.
Like so far?
As for outfits, in case my descriptions were not satisfying enough, here:
Bray's Outfit
Harry's Outfit
I decided I wanted to do some new Polyvore outfits and that is one of them.