Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 11

The boys and I spent the rest of the day stalking YouTube. We got a lot of positive feedback, there was the dreaded hate and negative comments, but we went from 3,000 subscribers to 4,000. It was wildfire, just as I had said, Tumblr was like a fire. By posting the video, it’s like lighting a bush at the end of a forest. When it’s seen, it’s like the fire extends to a tree or something. Each reblog is like another bit of the forest catching fire. It was unstoppable.

A lot of comments referred to what the band was called. Mind you, we never thought of that, so we quickly came together and threw around ideas. We were down to One Direction and Niall and the Potatoes. Obviously only one good name was there. We threw in votes, Louis siding with Niall (traitor) and Zayn with me. Liam threw his hands up and screamed, “Fight this out yourselves.” We called in backup.

Issy wasn’t much help either; she insisted it was our problem. Jimmie was siding with her. So this left us at a dead end. There was no way I was going to sing in a band called Niall and the Potatoes. I was not a potato, never going to be a potato, or a tomato or any other kind of food. So Issy and Jimmie came up with a clever idea. “It’s simple; person to win the most games at the carnival chooses the name.” I had almost forgotten I was taking Issy and Fae there later, basically the girls insisted on a double date.

Niall and I agreed to the bet, rules were quickly written though. Players were not allowed to interfere with the other players games; the games MUST be harder than “Fishing for Ducks”. Profanity was frowned upon and the rule breaker was punished with a smack to the head.

I liked the last rule, I could easily keep from swearing, but Niall…it was in his blood. He swore as much as a fleet of drunk sailors. If there was a contest for it, he’d win hands down. So I had the advantage here.

We all got to bed pretty early. Niall and I woke around noon and the tension was noticeable. I was not going to lose this. Besides, he had horrible aim, Jimmie said so herself. How could he possibly beat me at anything?

We picked up the girls in Louis car around 2 and headed out. Fae was quiet in the backseat with Jimmie and Niall. I looked over at Issy every chance I got. She was wearing floral shorts in a light blue with a matching solid colored top. Her hair was pulled in a simple ponytail. Jimmie was wearing an off shoulder shirt with the words “Stars up in the Sky” and a pair of studded black shorts to match. Little Fae, sitting in her car seat between Jimmie and Niall in the back seat was in a purple top and black and purple cheetah print shorts. All the girls looked amazing.

We arrived at the fair grounds and got out of the car. The bet was officially on. We started with that old Milk bottle game. I got them down with one try, Niall took two. So it all started with Niall, zero. Harry, one. I was feeling good. We played a few more games. I was up one with three points. We decided to go on a few rides.

We bought wristbands and got in line for the carousel. Issy was fidgeting and doing a little dance, Fae at her side, staring at all the horses. “You okay?” I leaned over to her and asked, she smiled and nodded. “You look like you are about to break into something, a fit of some sort.”

“I just really need to go, but we are next in line and she really wants to go on.” I smiled at how adorable she sounded. Her legs crossed and she started dancing more, hopping from one foot to the other.

“Love, please go. I’ll take her on.” She bit her lip and looked at me.

“I don’t know….” I gave her a look and she sighed, her eyes shifted between Fae and I. I knelt down and smiled at the girl.

“How would you like to go on the horsey with good old Harry?” She blinked a few times, look up at her mom, “Mommy needs to go potty, do you think you would like to show me how cool the horseys are?” Her eyes lit up.

“Horsey!” She pointed at them and bounced. “Momma go potty. Harry horsey.” I smiled as Issy stopped dancing.

She looked at me and smiled. “Okay, mommy will go potty; you have fun with the horseys baby.” She ran off. I looked at Fae. I hadn’t been around little kids in a while, so there was an awkward silence. Niall and Jimmie had left to do something and I was standing here looking at a little girl I hardly knew.

A random lady came up and cooed, “Oh she is so precious. Must look like her mommy. You are a lucky daddy.” She walked away and I smiled and thanked her quickly.

When it was finally our turned to get on, Fae rushed to a white horse. I lifted her and put the belt around her tightly. She smiled and bounced on the horse. I rested my hand on her back and grabbed the bar beside me. She looked so happy. As the ride started, she screamed with glee. I laughed and watched the expression on her face.

“Mommy!” She screamed, taking her hands off the bar in front of her. I looked to where she was waving and saw Issy standing there waving back. She took out her phone and snapped some pictures. I didn’t move my hand from Faelyn’s back, in fear she would fall.

When the ride was over, we got off and Fae ran to her mom. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Issy’s waist. “Thank you.” She kissed my cheek lightly and wrapped her arm around my waist as well.

Jimmie ran up to us and grabbed Fae. Fae laughed and wrapped her arms around her aunties neck. “I’m stealing my baby!” She screamed, quickly running away before Issy could protest.

“She’s my baby, Jimmie!” Is yelled back. I laughed and turned to look at Issy, who shook her head.

I kissed her forehead quickly before pulling her over to one of my favorite rides. Issy looked at me like I was mad, but joined me in line. The ride was this huge circular thing. The part where you sat would be spinning and being swung like a pendulum until you looked straight down at the ground. I personally loved the feeling of flying from it, besides, this was the scariest ride at the carnival, I really wanted to go on. Issy didn’t seem too into the thought, but she smiled and watched as the ride went twice. It was finally our turn.

I helped Issy into her seat and made sure she wouldn’t fall out then I sat myself next to her. I couldn’t exactly see her face as the ride started spinning, but I felt her hand grip mine, very tightly. I laughed as we started swinging.

We walked off the ride. Issy screamed a lot. She never let go of my hand. We found Jimmie, Fae and Niall over by the weird fish bowl toss game to win a goldfish. “I want a fish, Niall!” Jimmie yelled. Fae giggled and played with the monkey I won her earlier.

“It’ll just die in a few days, Princess.” Jimmie crossed her arms and gave him a look.

“Does it look like I care? I want the fishy. I want the fishy now. Do it!” I half expected her to stomp her foot. As we came up, Jimmie turned to me. “Oh! This is a game you guys can play for the bet!” I smiled and nodded.

I knew of course if I played, he’d lose. This was his chance to tie with me; he jumped at the idea then. He got 3 ping pong balls and smiled at me. Each tossed seemed to be even more and more off. I paid the man and got my 3 ping pong balls. I missed the first two times, but the third went in the tiny fish bowl.

Niall glared at me and I high fived Issy. Jimmie sighed and glared at Niall. He looked at her with the “what” look. “I wanted a fishy! You suck at this. Ugh, you will never be on my team if zombies come.” She sighed loudly and I turned to Issy. She nodded and smiled at me.

“Jimmie, pick which fish you want, love. You can have mine.” Jimmie jumped up and smiled just as Fae did when I took her on the ride earlier. Jimmie quickly picked her fish and the guy handed her the bag.

Jimmie shoved the fish at Niall and picked up Fae. “To the tea cups!” She screamed, running off with the girl.

When it started to get dark, Issy and I set out to find the others. Fae was nearly out when we got to them. So we left. Jimmie and Niall took Jimmie’s car to the pet store to get things for the fish. Is changed Faelyn and put her in bed. I stood leaning against the door casing of Fae’s room as Issy read to her. I smiled and watched what pure love was. The love of a mother and child, the smiles and laughs. It was beautiful.

When Faelyn was asleep, Isabella shut her door quietly and smiled at me. “That was wonderful, thank you.” She wrapped her arms around my neck. “She really seems to like you.” She pulled me down toward her and kissed me. My stomach did a flip as I kissed her back. We didn’t part for a minute.

My eyes locked with hers as I lifted her, her legs wrapping themselves around me. I kissed her again, my tongue slowly slipping into her mouth. She let out a soft moan and tangled her fingers in my hair.

I carried her to her room and laid her on the bed lightly. Her legs fell from my waist, her lips found my neck. I sighed slightly and reached for her shirt. My fingers slowly undid each button until her stomach and bra were exposed. My lips trailed down her chest, small gasps escaping her lips.

I pulled back and gazed into her pleading blue eyes. “Are you sure?” I asked, not wanting to take advantage of her.

She smiled and reached over to her nightstand, she pulled out a box and tossed what was in it to me. I caught the small package as she reached for me, “I’m positive.” I leaned down and kissed her passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!
Sorry it took so long. I was experiencing what it was like to be drunk with my best friends and recovering from the pain of running around Salem, Mass. haha. Forgive me :p

The girls outfits