Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 16

Today was the day, Thursday came and the world didn’t come to an end. I expected it to. With everything going right, it was bound to happen. I was about to live my dream, I had an amazing girl and there was Fae and my friends. Either God was being super generous or he was ready to drop an anvil on me.

Isabella was hesitant on dropping Fae off, but she didn’t have time to buy her a ticket now and there was no going back on the deal, the tickets were waiting at the airport and we were all packed. She hugged her baby and kissed her. Slowly she walked from the house and nearly bursted into tears. “I’ve never left her for so long.” She said to me, I wrapped my arms around her and got in back of Louis’ car with her.

“It’s a couple days, she’ll be fine, Babe. I promise.” I kissed her cheek as she watched the house disappear behind us.

We all boarded the plane and got comfy. The flight was a long one; we got a late flight on Thursday so we could be there early Friday morning. The meeting was at noon, so landing around 10:30am would give us time to get everything situated at the hotel and be at Syco before Simon changed his mind.

I fell asleep pretty quickly. I assumed the rest of the bunch did as well. The guys and I played a little football after packing and the girls were fussing over us and Fae and the luggage. It was typical preflight drama.

I woke just before the plane landed. Issy was resting her head on my shoulder, so I restrained the urge to stretch. I yawned slightly, waking her with a kiss to the forehead. When the plane landed, we got our things and met the driver in at the front.

We gathered in the rather large van and rode silently to the hotel. There were 5 hotel rooms waiting for us. Niall and Jimmie shared as did Issy and I. The other 3 has their own. We went up to the rooms, all next to each other, and changed.

Eleanor came pounding on the door about 5 minutes later; she wanted to take Issy out for lunch while us guys were at the meeting. Jimmie and Issy left, leaving us 5 to nervously wait for the call telling us the car was here.

When the car finally arrived, we gathered in it and watched out the window as we drove through our old home. When we stopped outside of Syco, none of us wanted to move. The reality of all this was finally sinking in. It wasn’t the free plane ride or the free hotel room…it was sitting in front of what could possibly be the building where our lives would forever change. Louis cleared his throat and shoved my arm, making me move and step out of the car. We walked in silence. “Welcome to Syco.” A lady welcomed us. She has long blonde hair, green eyes and a killer smile. “You must be the 12 o’clock appointment.” She smiled brightly and pushed a few buttons, mumbled something into the receiver of the phone and pointed to a lift. “Just hope on in there and take yourselves to the top floor.”

We all thanked the lady and did as told. My heart was racing as we went up each level. The higher we got, the more my heart thumped. Liam slapped my back lightly and smiled, “Ready for this?” I nodded.

When the doors opened, Simon himself was standing behind them. “Welcome boys, I’m grateful to see you here. Come to my office and we can talk.” We followed closely behind him, looking around at all the records hanging on the walls. “Okay. Please, sit.” He gestured to a couch. We sat down and looked at him, he smiled at us. “Hello.”

“Hi.” We said in unison.

He laughed, “You boys amaze me.” He sighed and looked at his papers on the desk in front of him, “We want you here. We’ve heard what you can do and it is outstanding. Perfection.” We looked at each other, was he really saying this? Wasn’t he the man who hated nearly everything, he always had something bad to say. “Problem being with the situation we are in…we don’t know your personalities. We don’t know how you will act, what you say. We have checked your twitters and you seem like respectable young men, but we need to keep an eye on you if this is going to work.”

So there was a catch. “What do you mean?” Liam asked.

“What I mean is, we want you guys to come back here to London and work with us. We can arrange apartments, transportation, and money. You won’t need to lift a finger, you just need to sing and be yourselves.” He stood from the desk and handed us all contracts. “Take these with you, read them over, and think about it. Go back to New York, consider the offer. We need you guys here in London. Give me an answer by next month.”

We all took the contracts and left the office, thanking Simon for being so kind. Once we were back at the hotel, the debates started. “We left London for a reason.” I injected.

“Yes, to do something with our lives!” Louis grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, “This is what we want, Harry. What is wrong with moving back to London?”

“I don’t know, my girlfriend and her child might be a good reason. I can’t ask her to pick up her life and move here.” I sat on my bed and groaned. Liam wasn’t ready to fight with anyone, so he left for his room, Zayn following. Niall sat beside me. “Niall, would you ask Jimmie to leave everything for this?”

Niall shrugged, “I’d give her the option. If she isn’t ready to leave, we can try long distance. I’m not going to break up with her just because I am moving across an ocean. She would want me to do this, Harry. Issy could feel the same way.” I looked at Niall and sighed.

“I don’t know, I promised I wouldn’t leave her and Fae.”

“Then ask her to come.” Louis crossed his arms.

“It’s easy for you to say, your girlfriend lives here, you don’t have to ask her to leave her entire life.”

“But you are not asking her to leave her entire life, all she has is you, Jimmie and Fae, remember?”

I tossed my pillow at him, “Just leave me alone to think about this.” I curled up with the other pillow as the boys left.

I wanted this more than anything, I knew it. But I loved Issy and Fae. Okay, so maybe I had yet to tell her I loved her, but I knew I did. The only thing stopping me from signing this contract right now, was her. I didn’t know what I was going to do….

Soon the girls were back and Isabella was in my arms. “Hey.” I whispered in her ear as she laid beside me.

“Hm?” She turned to face me, her eyes half closed. I gazed into them as she smiled slightly.

“I love you, Bells.” She was suddenly wide awake, her beautiful face gazing at mine like I was a dream.

“Di-did you just say you love me?” Her eyes searched mine.

“Not the reaction I was hoping for.” I sat up and pulled her with me, “I did. I love you, Isabella. I have since the moment I saw you in the club.” She put her hand to her chest and looked away, tears slowly streaming down her face. “Oh no, don’t cry! I made you cry.” I reached out to wipe the tears, but she moved my hand.

“I love you too, Curly.” She leaned in and kissed me, I kissed her back without hesitation. Her tears falling on my cheek. I didn’t care, she loved me and I loved her. That was all that mattered right now. Nothing else seemed important.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnn!
What is Harry going to do?
Will Issy and Jimmie move?
WHY HASN'T NIALL FARTED YET?!

Haha, sorry guys, I promised a chapter for yesterday.
Today was jammmmmmmmm packed with other stuff.
Here you go

xx