Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 18

The next morning, Isabella had everything waiting to be taken to the car Simon had sent for us. She was dressed and ready to go.

I woke to her soft lips on mine. “Get ready; we don’t want to miss the train.” I groaned and climbed out of bed. I pulled on my coat and smiled. “I’m not sure, but I think going out in just your boxers is frowned upon.” I rolled my eyes.

“Fine. I’ll put some clothes on. Not that I want to!” She laughed as I grabbed the stuff she set out for me and ran to the bathroom.

When I came out, she was messing with her makeup bag and fussing over her hair. I snuck up behind her and kissed her neck lightly. “We are just going to look around my hometown, babe. No need to do anything you wouldn’t any other day.” She turned and I smiled, she had eye makeup on, it looked amazing, I won’t lie. But it wasn’t something she did unless it was a special occasion. “Aren’t you beautiful?”

“I wanted to try something different, you know?” I kissed her lips and ran my thumb under her bangs. “Do you like it?” She bit her lip and bat her lashes.

I sighed and ran my hands down the side of her floral shirt. I gazed at her laced creamed colored blazer and her jeans. I ran my hands up her sides and lightly touched her bun and then her lightly blushed cheeks. “I love it; I love everything about you, Bells.” A smile formed on her lips. She kissed my cheek and ran off to put her stuff in her bag.

We collected our stuff and headed out. El and Lou were gone, so was Niall and Jimmie. We jumped in the car and sat quietly as the driver took us to the train station.

We both fell asleep as the train made way to my hometown. The ride itself was over 2 hours long. After that we got off in Manchester where Gemma was going to pick us up. That car ride was about 45 minutes. So it was nearly a 3 hour trip just to get home.

When we arrived in Manchester, I was awakened by the train stopping. I shook Issy awake and we collected our things. Gemma waited patiently for us. When I saw her, I ran to hug her. Issy watched as I wrapped my arms around my older sister. “I’ve missed home.” I said. “How have you been?”

Gemma smiled at me and hugged back, “You better be coming and visiting more often.” I gave her a look. She knew all about the deal Simon made, how if I was going to do this, I’d be back in London. “Sorry.” She winked and pretended to zip her lips. “Isabella! It’s so good to finally meet you!” She let me go and ran over to Issy. They hugged and smiled.

We managed to make it to the car; I thought with all the bonding Issy and Gemma were doing in the train station, we were never going to leave. I’m not complaining, I loved that my girl and my sister got along. Family was important to me. If I was ever with someone whom my family didn’t like, I’d be devastated. I may not leave her, depending on how much I loved her, but I would consider why my family didn’t like her and why they were acting the way they did.

To my luck, though, Issy was already in with my sister and my mother. They were talking all the time. I didn’t need to wonder if she was right for me. We got along great, we talked, we loved each other and my family loved her. If my family didn’t like her, I’d be shocked. She was perfect.

I felt now was a great time to tell Isabella about my plans. I knew if I told her sooner, she wouldn’t have come. “We are going to meet my mum.” I said, cautiously looking at her.

“I know.” She smiled.

I blinked a few times and sat there confused for a minute. “How, I worked hard to keep this a surprise.”

“My bad.” Gemma said from the front seat.

“You didn’t tell….” Gemma cut me off.

“No, I thought it was a surprise for mum, not both of them. I sort of asked Issy how excited she was….”

“Yeah, how could you not tell me I was meeting your mother? I should hit you, Curly.” Is laughed and laced her fingers with mine. “I’m excited to meet your mother. From the talks we had over the phone, she sounds like an amazing lady.”

Gemma pulled the car in the driveway and helped us bring our stuff in. Apparently, mum was out getting stuff for dinner. Gemma told her that she had a couple friends coming for the night.

When she finally got back, she was nearly in tears when she saw me. She kept saying she missed me and the moment her eyes turned to Isabella, it was all over. I was glad to see my mother approving my relationship. I knew there wasn’t going to be a single moment that Issy and my family wouldn’t get along. But knowing and seeing are two different things, it made me beyond happy.

It was a little after 3 in the afternoon when everyone was settled down. Gemma offered me the car to take Issy around town. I showed her all the placed I had hung out in with friends, told her stories and before I ended the tour, I stopped at the bakery I worked at before I moved to London. I bought her a couple treats and grabbed some for home.

We got back a little after 6, dinner was almost ready. Mine and Isabella’s stuff was already in my old room. We’d be sharing it for the night. So I took her upstairs and showed her where everything was. The bathroom, my room. Honestly, it wasn’t much, but might as well show her before she wakes up and stumbles around having to pee.

We ate dinner and talked about Faelyn and my singing. I told my mother about the boys I met. Though I’d brought them here a few times, she still hardly knew anything about them. In all the conversation, I still failed to mention the deal. I didn’t tell Issy or my mother about London. I couldn’t tell Issy until we were home and away from forks and knives.

I didn’t fear that she’d stab me, I feared that she wouldn’t want to go. I didn’t want our relationship to end and only she and God knew how she felt about a long distance relationship. Of all the girls I dated, Issy was the one that made me feel whole. I didn’t know what I would do without her.

After dinner, we all went and watched a movie before going to bed. We were leaving to catch a plane around noon tomorrow. Of course, we didn’t sleep much. Issy and I talked about my family for a while. When we finished talking and Issy was done going through my room, it was well past 3am. We were expected up by 8 to have breakfast and say goodbye before leaving.

I slept horrible, though. My thoughts kept me up. I still didn’t know how I was going to break it to Issy. I finally fell asleep around 6.
♠ ♠ ♠
Issy's outfit

Okay, this chapter kinda REALLY sucked. A lot was going on when I wrote this so, blah.
I promise it will get better real soon. So much will happen in the last few chapters. So get ready.