Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 1

I woke up to Louis poking my face, “Rise and shine, Babe. Work time!” I groaned and pushed him off; he fell to the floor with a thud and a small laugh, “Don’t be so grumpy, if I have to work, so do you. You were the one that signed up for this with me.” Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

“We work in a café, don’t get so excited.”

Louis smiled and stood up, walked out the door. He paused and looked back, I blinked a few times and gave him the, “What” look. “It’s not work that I am excited about.” He laughed, “We’ve decided to go clubbing tonight. So be ready.” I perked up a bit. Clubbing sounded fun. I had yet to meet any new friends and I hadn’t been on a date in the 3 months we’ve lived here. A new girl, even if just a fling, would be nice.

I walked down the stairs and sat at the table. Louis tossed a bowl on the table and handed me the cereal and milk. I ate quickly and ran up the stairs, two at a time, to get dressed. I wore a plain white v-neck and a pair of jeans. I fixed my hair and rushed down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and walked out into the warm morning July air.

Louis sat in the car; he was dancing and singing along to the radio. I hopped in and buckled up. We worked at a small café in the center of town. It wasn’t always busy, but it had its good days.

I enjoyed working there; I could have a conversation with the customers and not have to rush it. Most of the people were kind, but there were some that were just horrid. They always found something to pick at.

We arrived pretty early, so we were able to have a coffee of our own and clean up before opening shop. The moment we did though, people came pouring in. Morning coffee rush.

The first half of the day went by smoothly. A lot of girls flirted with Lou and I, probably because of our accents, but it was nice. I could say, though, that none of them caught my eye. So there were no numbers exchanged or plans made. No back alley make-outs on breaks. It was all movie fantasies, but I kind of wanted that. I wanted someone who would appear and I’d just have the irresistible urge to kiss them. At the same time, I didn’t want a girl that gave in so quickly. I liked the chase; it kept me on my toes.

Lou and I finished our shifts and headed back to the house. Niall and Zayn were sitting in the living room playing Xbox when we arrived. Liam was working at Toys R Us for at least another few hours. So I sat down and grabbed the controller from Zayn. “Hey!” He yelled, attempting to get it back, but I stuck my tongue out slightly, bit it and concentrated on the game.

I hadn’t realized how quickly time had passed while I was playing. Before I knew it, Liam was home and we were all debating on what club we could go to. Niall insisted on this sketchy place. Lou and I had heard about the things that happened there, drug busts, rapes, kidnappings. It wasn’t worth the risk. As we debated, Lou suggested a place he heard of while serving a couple girls a few days ago. “It’s called Lingar.”

“Interesting name.” Liam said as he searched the fridge for a drink. “I say we give it a shot.” We all agreed and left to get ready. I changed into a simple black V Neck and black jeans. It seemed the idea for us all, besides Louis of course, he was wearing red pants and a striped blue and white shirt. Classic Lou, if you ask me.

We all jumped in the car and headed to the night club. The drive was quick and the line wasn’t too long. We waited patiently and when we finally made it in, I headed straight to the dance floor and showed off my failed attempts of popular dance moves.

I needed this. It was nice to just get out and have fun. The boys all surrounded me, but were soon picked off one by one. I was asked a few times to dance, but the girls never seemed to interest me. In the sea of colors, not once did I want to bother with any of them. That’s what I wanted, someone that just caught my attention from the get-go. But I saw none of that. There were beautiful girls, but none for me.

I walked alone to the bar and ordered a soda, I knew I couldn’t have alcohol, American’s were strict. But a soda would do, it was Niall who had a fit about it, he was a true Irishman. Then again, he found ways to get what he wanted. Smart, he was.

I leaned against the bar and drank my soda. A girl, standing about my height (in heels) with long brown hair, stepped up beside me. She wore a fringed top that showed off her tiny frame. Her shoes shined in the light as did her smile as she coaxed a rum and coke out of the bartender. When she turned, I saw the Union Jack printed across her shirt. I smiled, a bit of home, I liked that. I decided to talk to her. “Love the shirt.” I said, screaming over the music.

“Please.” She replied, turning back as she grabbed her drink.

I looked at her and laughed slightly, “Excuse me; I just complimented your shirt, I didn’t give you full invitation to my pants.” She rolled her icy blue eyes.

“Listen, I am only here because my friends made me, I’m only dressed like this because of my friends. Just because I am dressed like a skank, doesn’t mean I will sleep with you.” She downed the rest of her drink, slammed the cup on the bar and walked away.

I smiled to myself and shook my head, I had just gotten turned down by the first American girl I flirted with, and I liked it. Not the turning down part, but her attitude. She was straight forward and to the point. The fact that she thought I wanted more than conversation at the moment, was hilarious. She was stepping over the line with assuming I was one of those guys, but I honestly didn’t mind all that much. I attempted to follow her, but she was gone.

I spent the rest of the night at the bar. I managed to buddy up to an older lady and got her to buy me some beer. I was smashed by the time the guys came and got me. I remember being lifted from the bar and nearly carried to the car. Wasn’t sure who did it, Lou or Liam.

But once I got home, I was out like a light…in the middle of the living room on the floor. I woke up with a pounding sensation in my head and the world screaming at me. I rubbed my head as I sat up, the couch looking me in the face. “Morning, Doll. You look stiff.” I mumbled, only to find Louis, standing beside me, eating his cereal.

“Not sure how your usual one night stands go, but I could have sworn they were not with a piece of furniture.” He smiled and handed me an Aleve and walked away. I took the pill and swallowed it dry. I got up and stumbled to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and eating slowly. “Have fun last night, mate?” I shook my head.

“I got shut down by some girl, had to flirt with an older one to get booze and ended up on the living room floor talking to a couch.” Lou laughed.

He put his bowl in the sink and rinsed it out before placing it on the top rack in the dishwasher. “You looked like you had fun. You were going off about some girl in the union who walked on diamonds.” He shrugged, “I think you were pretty messed up, Haz.” He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me.

“No, Lou. The girl was wearing a Union Jack shirt and diamonds?” I thought back, “Oh! She had these shoes that were sparkly. They looked painful.”

“Heels usually are. Trust me.” I laughed and threw away the core of the apple. I rubbed my eyes and ran up the stairs to the shower. Sadly enough, I had work in a few hours, hangover or not. I wasn’t about to walk into work smelling like a hobo and swearing like a sailor because my head hurt.

I got dressed and walked back down the stairs to meet Louis. He handed me a controller and told me to sit. I did. We battled each other on the Xbox until it was time to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't normally Polyvore outfits, but I feel like we all know how Harry looks and the rest of the band
But it's sometimes harder to picture the other characters.
So I feel like I should give you the outfits just for a little help.
I hope that's fine by you. :]
Comment

Club Girls Outfit