Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 20

Things were going pretty well. The boys and I had our first CD ready to release, a number one hit single on our hands. Our fan base grew from thousands to millions. I had a twitter with more followers than I could count. There were lots of pictures, autographs and hugs given and taken. The boys and I have sang live a few times now, it was more amazing than anything.

I was sitting in bed when Bray came through the door, her hair was in a top knot and she wore just my Romanes t-shirt. “Hazzy, can I have your card to get a dress for the wedding?” She asked me, I looked at her and shook my head.

“The wedding is in a few hours, how could you not have a dress yet? Wear the purple one you got the other day.” I got out of bed and walked over to my closet to collect my suit and get ready for a shower.

“Ugh, that ugly thing, yeah right! Baby, I need a new one.” I turned just as she reached for my jeans on the floor.

“No! Fucking hell, Bray. All you want is money, new clothes and the pap.” She gasped and looked at me hurt, “No, don’t give me that, I’ve known you long enough. You are a gold digging bitch. Just give me my shirt, get dressed and get out. Don’t come back.” I could have sworn steam came out of her ears as she ripped the shirt off and stood there.

“How dare you? We’ve been back together for 7 months, you cannot just dump me.”

“I can and I did.” I tossed her clothes at her, grabbed my wallet and went to take my shower.

When I got out, the apartment was empty and my blackberry was gone. I pulled out my iPhone and called the number. Bray had changed the answering machine to “Fuck You” and it was probably at the bottom of a lake by now. Typical Bray, destructive. At least this time she didn’t leave a hand print on my face.

I honestly didn’t understand why I got back with her. I wasn’t over Issy, after a year, I was still hung up on a girl who claimed to use me. I was still devastated. I guess I tried to use Bray to make me forget, but with her money seeking ways, I couldn’t do it. I wasn’t her “Sugar Daddy” and I shouldn’t have been treated like one.

I fixed my bowtie and headed out to the car to meet the guys at the pub. Niall was freaking out, in a good way and wanted a quick drink with the guys before heading over to the church. It was like Niall to drink before something important. He was a true Irishman.

When I arrived at the pub, pap were everywhere. “How do you feel about the wedding?” One asked, “It is true love?” A couple fans stood outside and screamed as I walked toward them, I gave them a smile and signed a couple things.

“So, is it really happening today?” A tall blond girl asked.

“It is. It’s a wonderful day to do so, is it not?” I replied.

“Aw, that’s amazing. She’s a lucky girl, that Jimmie.” A brunette blurted, “Do you and Bray plan on getting married anytime soon?”

I looked away and shook my head, “No, that’s over.” I smiled and ran my hand through my curls, “You guys have a lovely day, I should get going. Bye.” I walked into the place and sighed as the flashes stopped. I walked up to the usual table where Niall was laughing with everyone else.

We all drank and talked. Liam just talked, despite the surprising news of the return of his second kidney; he was still not into drinking. Which was a good thing. Louis was being careful so he could go crazy later and I took one beer. When we finished and paid, we all gathered in my car and drove to the church.

Niall was singing happily to himself as he dressed. We forced a couple mints in his mouth as he fixed his darkening blond hair. When everything was set up, Eleanor was knocking on the door to tell us it was time.

Niall stood at the front of the long aisle. He took a few deep breaths as the music started playing. I stood beside him as Best Man and watched as El, Issy and Zayn’s new bird Perrie walked toward us, my eyes fell on Isabella, she looked stunning in the purple dress Jimmie picked out. It was so different from the natural colors she usually wore and it worked for her. I looked away as Faelyn, now 3, started tossing flowers on the floor. She giggled and literally threw handfuls in every direction, the guests laughed and awed at her.

Finally, Jimmie, linked arm in arm with her father came around the corner and through the white doors. She was in a white dress with a black floral sash. I noticed she wore black converse under the dress. Typical Jimmie. She looked stunning though.

When she finally made it to the front, Niall held out his hand and shook her fathers. After a moment, we all turned to the priest. He started going off talking about the usual wedding stuff, I sort of spaced out as Jimmie looked at Niall, she whispered rather loudly, “Are you drunk?” Niall’s eyes grew big as he mumbled a “no”

“I only had a wee drink. You know how nervous I get.” I smiled to myself as Jimmie glared.

“I’m nervous too, but you don’t see me drinking.”

“But you don’t drink. Princess, I love you.” Jimmie quickly shut up as the “I do” part neared.

Everyone made their way to the reception and started partying and dancing. The night quickly went from emotions and happy tears to laughter and a good time. Liam quietly talked in the corner with this Danielle girl that Perrie dragged along. Louis was dancing and drinking with Eleanor. Jimmie and Niall cuddled at their table.

Speeches were told and jokes were told. Soon enough, the cake was cut and Jimmie was scolding Niall for covering her dress in the purple frosting. Niall quickly made up for it with a kiss and lots of dancing. I had finally gotten up the nerve to talk to Isabella as everyone started calming down.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the dance floor as a slow song started playing. “How have you been?” I asked her.

“Well, you?” She didn’t look at me; instead she concentrated on staying as far from me as possible as we danced.

“I miss you.” She stopped.

“How can you miss me when you have Bray in your bed?” I looked at her confused, “I don’t live under a rock, you guys are all over the tabloids.”

I wrapped my hand around her waist and started the dance again, “Yeah, well, that ended, it never really was anything anyway.”

Faelyn ran up and hugged my leg, “Harry!” She screamed, I let go of Is and picked her up.

“Hey, baby. I miss you!” She hugged my neck and smiled.

“I miss you, Harry.” She wiggled her way out of my arms and stepped up on my toes and grabbed my hands. “Dance!” She commanded.

I looked at Bells, who shrugged and walked away. I moved my feet and leaned slightly so she wouldn’t have to stretch too far. We danced like that for a bit, but I picked her up soon after and started dancing to the fast songs. It wasn’t long before she started yawning. I carried her back to her moms table and set her lightly in Isabella’s arms. It was then I noticed the ring on her left hand. The gold band had a small diamond in it. My heart broke as I realized she was engaged. She saw the look in my eyes and quickly spoke up, “He came back, Faelyn’s dad. We are going to be a family.” I laughed and walked out, getting in my car and leaving before anyone saw me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this kinda really sucks. BUt AH JIMMIE AND NIALL ARE MARRIED!

Dont kill the writer! I didn't do it. Okay, I did, fuck.

Wedding Set

Issy's Ring