Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 21

I sat in my room for the rest of the night. I would have cried, but I couldn’t bring myself to. I was in shock. She was going to marry him. The guy who left her 3 years ago with a baby. The guy who wanted nothing to do with her for years. He had been old enough to see her and the baby for 2 years now. He was nearly 20 years old. How could he think that he could come back and have a “family”? Isabella didn’t love him. He was the problem; he was the reason that she didn’t trust guys so easily. He was the reason I had to chase and chase and chase her.

Where was he last night, anyway? Why did she fly all the way over here without her “beloved” fiancé? He didn’t even come to the wedding of her best friend. Why was she with him?

That was all I thought about until Louis came into the flat and forced me to explain. He seemed less shocked than I was. “Sorry. I didn’t think you’d want to know.” I shook my head and looked at him, wordless. “You were with Bray; you seemed over her, mate.”

I sighed loudly and tossed the covers of my king sized bed off of me. “Will people just stop talking about Bray; she’s a gold digging bitch, okay? I only dated her to distract me from Isabella. I’m far from over her.” I paraded around the apartment in my birthday suit and grabbed water from the fridge. I didn’t care that Eleanor was sitting on the couch and Lou was yelling at me. I walked back in my room and slammed the door.

When Louis stopped trying to get me to do something, I got dressed and grabbed the keys to my Audi and drove around. I sat in traffic and watched a few girls freak out and take pictures. I knew I looked pissed, I knew rumors were going to start, but I didn’t care.

I wasn’t expecting it, but as I turned on one street, I saw Isabella and Faelyn walking with a few bags. I nearly stepped on the breaks. But I stopped myself. There was no reason to cause an accident over her, though I gladly would.

I pulled over on the street and ran over to her, I walked behind her for a moment, looking over her. I saw she was wearing tight black trousers and a floral top. She carried a dark blazer in one hand with bags piling over it. Faelyn’s hand was in the other. When I snapped out of it, I cleared my throat.

“Fu…dge.” Issy said as she turned around, her hand met my shoulder as she glared at me, “What the heck?”

“Harry!” Fae cried, jumping up and down at my feet. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. “I love you.” She said, it sounded less like “love” and more like “wub” I smiled and replied. I put her down and turned to Issy.

“I was driving around and saw you walking. Do you need a ride?” She shook her head. “Come on, my car needs someone as beautiful as you.” My eyes fell to her neck and down to the necklace resting on her shirt. It was a One Direction Infinity necklace, a bigger smile formed on my lips.

Isabella sighed and grabbed Faelyn’s hand. “The hotel is right up the street, we can manage, besides, you have some fans wanting to see you. Take care of that.” I turned and noticed a group of girls walking toward me, I turned back to see Issy pulling a crying Fae away. I quickly made my way back to the car and headed home.

I stayed there the rest of the night. I surfed the web a bit and found my meeting with Issy and Fae was all over the web, they called her the mystery woman and child. Rumors were Fae was my secret daughter and Issy was a potential lover. Every girl I saw was a potential lover in everyone’s eyes. The only people who knew better were my family and close friends.

A few people noticed the ring on her finger. It was hardly visible in any of the photos, but fans noticed, of course, and rumors spread that I was engaged. This wasn’t a bad guess though, I mean, Niall just got married. I’m shocked they hadn’t linked her to the wedding as well.

My mother called later that evening. She asked me about Isabella, how she was, what she was doing, if we were back together. When the wedding was. I tried to tell her we weren’t back together, but she insisted that if she was with anyone, it was me. I finally broke down on the phone and told my mother everything that happened before I moved back to London.

She could hardly believe it. I think, besides myself, my mother was the biggest Issy/Harry shipper around. My fans didn’t know about my previous relationship with her, so they couldn’t contribute to the ship. And yes, I know what “shipping” is, since I started stalking Tumblrs about the lads and I, I learned a lot.

The next morning, I got out of bed and instantly dressed and drove down to the hotel I guessed Isabella was at. I waited quietly in the lobby, hoping to see her and Fae going out. I waited for hours. To my luck, not a single fan recognized me sitting beside a rather large potted plant. When I finally saw them, Isabella was talking to someone at the front desk.

“What do you mean? I did not break the TV; it was broken when I came here. I refuse to pay $330 for this.” She argued, Faelyn sat on the floor playing with a doll.

“Actually, Miss. It’s about 422 US dollars.”

She glared at the man and slammed her fist on the desk. “Listen, I am not paying for something someone else had done. I came here for a wedding and I just want to leave without being in debt. I have a 3 year old, do you think I would break or let my daughter break a TV?” The man said nothing, I slowly walked up behind her and cleared my throat. “Oh, God. Not you again. Don’t you have something to sign or a picture to fake a smile for?”

I shook my head, “I don’t fake the smiles, in fact, I enjoy taking pictures with people that love what I do. “Don’t start treating me like you did when we first met, Bells.” She pulled out her wallet.

“I’ll pay for the stupid thing, just get me away from this guy.” She pulled out her credit card and handed it to the guy behind the desk.

“No, don’t. Here, I have cash.” I counted out the money and added an extra 50 to please the guy.

Issy clenched her fists after she placed her card back in her wallet. She turned to me and shook her head, my eyes fell on the necklace around her neck again. I took a moment to look at how businesslike she looked. Take Issy to be the one to dress nicely to talk sense into someone. If anyone would do it, she would. She was wearing a tan sweater with a black bow on one shoulder, a pair of black trousers and heels. She was my height in them, she looked me in the eyes, but I only noticed when I stopped looking her over. “Can you just leave me alone?”

“Not until we talk.”

It took a good 10 minutes for her to agree to sit down, but only in the lobby. It was fine by me. I started, “Why are you going with him?”

“We are going to be a family.”

“You don’t even love him.”

She laughed and shook her head, “I had a child with him, of course I love him.”

“Then why isn’t he here?”

“Jimmie asked for him to stay behind. Her wedding, she gets what she wants.”

“You hate that.” I looked at her ring.

“I do not.”

“You do so, when we talked about rings, you said you would kill me if I bought you a gold ring. You wanted silver. Gold was ugly and too noticeable. You wanted something discreet and simple.” I remembered the talk clearly. We were at her house the week Eleanor stayed. We were cuddling in bed after watching a The Proposal.

She looked away for a moment then sighed, “It’s not about the ring, Harry.”

“I know, you are marrying someone who fathered your child and left you. He took your heart with him and ruined it. You finally got it back when we were together and don’t insult me with your ‘I was using you’ speech, because I am not that stupid. I may have believed it then, but not anymore. I remember everything we said and did. No one could lie that perfectly. I love you, Isabella, and I will not give up on you. Move to London and start over. Don’t go back to that part of your life that I could only describe as Hell.”

Tears formed in my eyes. I grabbed her hand and placed my fingers around that God awful ring. She didn’t stop me. I pulled it off and held it tightly in my fist. “Bells, I won’t give up on you. I will keep trying until you give in. I know you love me, I know you don’t want to do this.”

I watched as she blinked back tears, “Styles. Not everyone loves you.”

“But you do.”

“I don’t.”

I gave up talking, she wasn’t going to listen. I tossed the ring on the floor and placed my hands on her face. She tried to turn away, but I forcefully placed my lips on hers. My heart pounded as I kissed her. I missed her lips. She kissed me back without hesitation. Her hands finding my hair, her heart beat was pounding just as hard as mind, I could feel it through all the fabric.

When we parted, I saw the redness in her eyes, the wetness on her cheeks. “Screw you, Harry Styles.” She said, kissing me again. “I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Street Outfit
Lobby Outfit

Okay, hi, hello.

Most of you were pissed at me. I was pissed at me. but look, see, see, she was lying!

Okay, I am honestly very tired and I wrote the last...1,000 words half asleep. But fuck it, it made you happy, yeah?

I spent the night talking Harry Styles with my 11 year old sister. Who is passed out beside me. Who also says things like "Imagine if you fell odd the top of the Eiffel Tower...ouch."

I want to explain, the last week I have been in Maine and spent the time with my family, who I don't get to see often. It's been 2 almost 3 years since I last saw my siblings for more than 5 minutes. So I've been busy with them. I wrote every chapter while sitting on a pull out couch on a really tiny laptop with sucky keys. So it took me time.

Anyway, ugh, rambling. I am on my way home today, so I can finish this story up. I have a new story being written after and possibly a new One Shot, so look for those.

You are all amazing and to the silent reader that decided to comment, thanks :P Keep the comments coming. <3

xx Bambi