Status: In the works. Looking for lots of comments

Look for You

Chapter 6

Issy hadn’t showed up in a few days, but I also had a lot of work. Jimmie spent most of her days off in the living room with Niall. I felt liked asking her multiple times about Isabella, but it was rude and I couldn’t put Jimmie on the spot.

I focused on work again. I had enough time to kill; it wasn’t like anyone was falling over themselves to date me. I spent my free time either sitting around the café, on YouTube or at home playing video games. I hardly went out, I didn’t go clubbing when Louis offered. I didn’t jump at the thought of bowling or anything fun. I just went around sluggish and boring.

Louis forced me out a few times the last week. But I didn’t get into anything. I put on a happy face and tried. Louis was getting fed up with me. He finally sat me down and had a mini intervention.

“Haz, you asshole.” He started. I looked at him confused. “Stop being a baby. Do something useful.” I opened my laptop and tried to ignore him. “Okay, how about this, since you spend all your time on YouTube now….” Louis stood and grabbed a bag.

I watched him set the bag in front of me. I cautiously grabbed it and looked at him, “What?” I pulled out a box and smiled. He bought me a webcam.

“Make your own videos. Sing, dance, play video games or rant. Just do something.” I stood and hugged Louis. “Stop being all lovey, get your bum upstairs and start making amazing videos.”

“Thanks, Lou.” I brought my laptop upstairs and set up the webcam. I didn’t have a built in one, so this was amazing.

After installing the software, I turned it on and looked at myself on the screen. I thought about what I could do. I was a strong singer, so I pulled up a karaoke version of Summer of ’69.

I sang my heart out. I disliked the first take, so I redid it a few times. When I was finally happy, I posted the video.

Niall came in after a while and suggested we all have dinner together again, and by all, I mean, Jimmie, Issy and us boys. I was more than happy to accept.

When we called, the girls agreed and offered to bring dinner. They arrived about an hour later. They both looked amazing, almost reminded me of yin and yang. Jimmie was in a black dress with white accents and Issy was in white with black. The boys grabbed the food in their hands and brought it to the table that we had preset.

For dinner, the girls made soup and salad. We started with the tortellini soup. Which was amazing. Then we had a Greek style chicken salad. Niall ate it and went for seconds before any of us were through with half.

There was a lot of conversation going around; we all sat the same way we had before, which placed Issy across from me. But just as before, she ignored me. We were on such great terms that I was confused as to why she didn’t even look at me. It was getting to me, I tried to stay calm, tried to talk to her, but nothing. Finally I just blew.

“Are you trying to piss me off?” I slammed my fists on the table. Everyone jumped and looked at me. “You honestly need to check yourself.” I directed my words straight to Isabella and stood. I rushed up the stairs and jumped in bed. No one bothered me, but I heard the quiet chattering. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

I woke around 4am. My head was killing me and I hardly remembered why I was even up here, but when it hit, guilt swallowed me. I quietly made my way down the stairs and grabbed the car keys from the table. Louis wouldn’t mind. I grabbed Niall’s address book and looked up Jimmie and Issy’s address. I needed to make things right.

When I found the address. I grabbed my shoes and rushed out the door. I got lost at first, still being new to town and all, but when I finally found their place; I walked up to the door. I was getting cold feet at first, what would I say or do? Finally I found it in me to knock on the door.

When the door opened, Issy stood there with her dressing gown wrapped tightly around her tiny frame. She looked irritated, “Are you fucking mad? Why would you knock on my door this time of night?” I let my eyes drift over her before she spoke up again, “What is it, Styles?” I bit my lip and gazed into her blue eyes. “If you aren’t going to say anything, I am going back to bed.” She started to shut the door, but I put my foot in the way.

“Issy….” I started; she cracked the door a bit and crossed her arms over her chest. Her long legs peaking out. She was teasing me now. “I’m sorry about dinner, but you are driving me crazy.” She went to speak, but I put up a hand, “I want you, Isabella. I want all of you. This having nothing isn’t working. You are literally making me nuts.”

She sighed and opened the door, offering me to come in. “You are lucky Jimmie isn’t home, she’d kill you for waking her up at 4 in the morning. I should kill you.” She walked to the kitchen and poured herself a coffee. I followed. I was losing it now; her dressing gown was opened, revealing the thin pink shirt and short plaid shorts. I admired her body. She placed the cup down and I moved my eyes back to hers.

“You need to give me a chance.” She shook her head. I couldn’t resist anymore, I moved forward and pressed my body against hers. She started to push me back, but relaxed. I gazed into her eyes more and leaned down. “I’ve fallen for you, Bells.” She went to turn away, but I placed a light hand on her cheek and went in for the kiss. She against resisted, but soon she was kissing back.

I slid my hands down and pushed her dressing gown off. Her body pressed against the counter. My stomach did flips as I lifted her and sat her down on top of it. My hand moved to keep myself balanced, but I hit her coffee cup, sending the hot liquid all over. “Fuck, Harry!” Issy screamed, moving herself down the counter and out of my reached. She quickly covered her mouth. She jumped down and I saw the coffee had reached her bum. I sighed and tried to help her clean it. “Don’t touch me. Just go.” She waved me off and watched the stairs; I tried to argue but was interrupted by the sound of crying. I turned but Issy grabbed my arm. “You need to go, now.” She pushed me toward the door, grabbing her dressing gown.

“Who’s crying?” I asked, but she slammed the door in my face. I stood there completely confused. I sighed and ran my fingers through my curls. I turned and walked back to Lou’s car. Heading home and back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it started off bad, BUT THE END IS SO WORTH IT, RIGHT?!

Jimmie & Issy Dinner Outfits
Issy's Sleepwear