Status: Will write when I feel like it.

All My Friends Don't Give a ***.

Crash.

"Hell had you by the throat, you never got to heaven but you got real close, your past has you in a chokehold, but you deserve it from what I've been told...." Jane's cellphone rang.

With one hand still on the wheel of her little grey and black smart car, Jane grabbed her Iphone and answerd it, in one swift movment.

"Hello?" She chirped.

"Miss. Mumford?" a voice drauled.

"This is she." she spoke in a peppy voice, keeping her eyes on the crazy L.A traffic. She was already late.....

"Hello, this is Mark. You're new boss at Hopeless records."

"Hi! It's nice to hear from you. I-"

"Yes, well, I know you start today and before you get here I need you to go get me some items from staples. I'll text you the list. I also need you to pick up a box of invitations from kinko's. Its under my name, Mark Brennan. you'll be sending these to the guest's later today..."

"Oh, ok!" Jane was all ready feeling stressed and she hasn't even gotten to work yet...

"Oh," Mark drauled. "I need you to pick me up a Venti, non fat white mocha from Starbucks and It needs to scalding."

"Yes, sir."

"I'll see you in an hour. Don't. Be. Late." He hung up before she could even respond. Jane's palms where already sweating. How was she going to do this all in an hour? She made the sharpest U turn her car could make back to the staples she saw a little down the street...

***56 Minutes later***
After, finding and buying everything Matk asked her to (thank God for Iphone and google maps). Jane was stumbling into Hopeless records for the first time. With a large cardboard box full of invitations under one arm and a bag of ballpoint pens, duct tape and note pads from staples and Mark's mocha in the other she walked up to the front desk putting everything down. and with a sigh, she breathes; "Erm, Jane Mumford, I'm the new intern."

The front desk woman looked up at her with pity.

"take the elevator up to the 3rd floor and the last door on the left will be Mark Brennan's office. He'll be waiting for you. and a little advive for you...Dont make him wait."

"Thanks." Jane smilied and gatherd all her things and headed up to the third floor, feeling extremely flusterd.

...1sr floor...

Her arms became wobbly and weak with all the weight she was carrying.

...2nd floor...

Maybe this was a bad idea to work her. Her brow and arm pits where getting sweaty.

...3rd floor...

the elevator doors opened with a ding and it took Jane a moment to think what hall was her left before she treked down it. the weight she was carrying started to become unbearable and her little arms shaked uncontrolably and began to burn. the Mocha was spilling and burning her fingers...

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." a voice said from behind her.

She turned around awkwardly and was met with a pair of blue-green eyes and a bright smile.

"Here. Let me take that for you." the guy said while taking the coffee and the staples bag. She shifted the box from under her one arm and into both her hands. the weight was more bearable now.

Jane had to admit this guy was handsome. He looked young, twenty at the most. He had dark brown hair that was pushed back under a SURFAID INTERNATIONAL hat . He was tan but Jane could see some freckles on his nose and jaw. She was captivated by the half sleeve of tattoo's on his left arm spiralling down in a swirl of colors. He was tall but tonned, with a warm smile and beautiful blue-green eyes, this guy was handsome.

"Thank you." Jane grinned.

"No problem. I would take the box but Mark won't like it if you spilled his coffee."

the pair began walking down the hall.

"He won't mind if you do?" Jane asked under her breath.

the man shrugged his shoulders, the same bright grin still on his face as he said.
"I've just been here longer. I'm Taj by the way."

"Jane. Nice to meet you."

"The pleasue is all mine." Taj said as he opend the door to Marks office. Jane walked under his arm and through the door. She was met with a very neat office. there was signed memrobilia on the right and back wall and the left wall was almost all windows. in the middle of the room was a desk with a computer, a desk calender and a desk phone on it. A man was siting at the desk. He had brown eyes and brown reseading hair. he wore a plain black shirt and thick rimmed glasses. He looked about 40. this must be Mark.

"Sorry, boss man! I accendentlly spilled you mocha while helping Jane bring you're stuff up here." He said while placing the cup on Mark's desk and placing the staples bag in one of the chairs in front of his desk. Mark just raised his eyebrow at him with a small smirk playing on his lips. "Funny how you always spill my coffee when a cute intern girl is supossed to bring it to me..."

"Funny how things work out. Her beauty simply got me all nervous and I couldn't help it!" Jane blushed. "Is there anything else you'd like me to do?"

"Take the invites from Miss. Mumford and bring them down to the intern office. You two will be getting them ready to send later, also call that new band where considering to sign and ask them when we can fly them down."

"Yes, sir!" Taj said with a small salute. Taj grabbed the box from Jane's arms and gave her a wink. He was almost out the door when Mark called him back.

"Oh, and Mr. Andino?"

"Yes, boss-man?"

"Sense you spilled me coffee. you wouldnt mind getting me some napkins?"
Both Taj and Mark smilied and Taj nodded before he walked out with one last look at Jane.

Mark mummbled something under his breath about Taj ruinning his rep.

Mark swiftly turned towards Jane the smile that was once on his face gone. He folded his arms and spoke; "Sit down Miss. Mumford"

She stumbled towards the empty chair and took a seat and with a weak smile she looked up at him. Her hair feeling itchy on her neck and her palms sweaty.

"So, you're late."
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Crash by YM@6

WELL, FIRST CHAPTER EVER!! Pretty big dreal! Sorry it kinda sucks but it's late and I'm sleepy. Let me know what you think and I'll try to update tomarow!!
x0x0x0x0, Jess