Status: Will write when I feel like it.

All My Friends Don't Give a ***.

Some Nights.

"So, you lost you're vriginity on some guys couch?" Taj laughed as he sipped on his rum 'n coke.

The pair where curenttly at a dive bar called, FUN. Jane had to admit the name fit the bar quite nicly. It was a laid back bar filled with chipped bright colors, pop music humming through the stereo and sunkissed faces. The best part was they didnt I.D ether Taj or Jane, they where both 20.

"Don't judge me! I was only seventeen and thought he was romantic." Jane blushed but laughed at the old story at the same time. Something about Taj made Jane feel relaxed and free to or maybe it was the Voldka and cranberry...Jane was unsure.

"Oh, real romantic. Did you say it was in his garage?" Taj said sarcasticlly.

"He called it his lounge." Jane giggled while taking a sip of her drink. "Well what about you?" Jane asked.

"What about me?" Taj asked while rasing a eyebrow and smirk played on his lips.

"Where did you're cherry pop?" Jane asked popping the 'p'.

"In my volvo...I was sixteen..." Taj smilied at the old memory.

"Ha, thats no better then a couch! at least on a couch theres room!"

"Hey, that girl was filthy, I didnt now someone could bend like that!" The comment sent Jane and Taj both in a fit of giggles.

Taj leaned back in his seat and smilied at Jane. Who looked down nervously.

"Are you seeing anyone now?" He asked gently.

"No, I broke up with my boyfriend when I moved here. I couldnt do the long distance thing..." That and some other things...

"Ah, I'm sorry." He spoke while rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine, really." she smilied at him.

"So, where did you move from?" He inquired while finishing the last of his drink and lifting the glass so the bartender could see.

"Tempe, Arizona."

"Hm, thats a change in secnery." He smilied up at the bartender who brought him another drink.

"Yeah, I have family who live up here so it's not to bad."

"That's good. You're already gonna have enough trouble with work. Might as well have some fimiliar faces around."

"Are you from L.A?" Jane asked.

"No, I'm from Hawaii." Taj said.

"Whoa, thats a change" She said sounding slightly shocked.

"Tell me about it. Hawaii is so small and laid back in comparison. I swear I had a panic attack like every day and called my parents begging them to buy me a ticket home." He said laughing.

"But you stayed?"

"Yeah, my parents made me tought it out and promised me a ticket home for thanksgiving. They wern't going to let me drop out of school, espically cause their paying"

"Did it get better?"

"Oh yeah, I made some friends and unlike back home there are so many more shows to go see here! Plus the surf isn't to bad."

"You surf?" She asked. It was kinda obvious the way he dressed (Vans, Volcom pants, A Four Year Strong Shirt and a hat that pulled back his salty curls.) not to mention his tan.

"Yeah, sense I was like 6. My dad taught me He still goes surfing every day. When I was like 4 he would draw a cricle in the sand and tould me I had to stay there til he came back from surfing. Crazy kook." He said smiling at the old memory "But enough about me!"

The room had a nice chill to it but Jane felt warm, the butterflies where fluttering around in her stomatch. Giving her a slight ticklish feeling. She had a big grin on her face and a light in her eye that only 3 voldkas and cranberries could grant.

Jane played with a strand on hair, while smiling at the black and white picture of a old lady giving the camera the bird behind Taj. her brain was feeling fuzzy. It was a bit early to be getting buzzed but Jane's day had been rough. It wasn't just her first day at Hopeless Records but her first day at school and it's safe to say she felt lost in such a huge crowd in her journalism class. LA was a sink or swim kind of town and Jane felt like she was gasping for her last breath of air.

The song Go Do by Jonsi started to hum through the speakers Jane gasped and looked up at Taj.

"What? What is it?"

"I love this song! Lets dance!" Jane gasped while pulling on Taj hand pulling him to the small dance area. He looked at her funny as she put her hands on his waist and forcing him to shake his body. She giggled.

"I love dancing but other people prefer that I don't." He chuckled while placing his hands on her hips.

"Thats not very nice!" Jane pouted. "I like you're dancing!" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The buzz making her feel bold.

"Thanks, Janie." He mumbled, Jane giggled.

"No one has called me 'Janie' sense I was thirteen."

"Is it okay if I call you that?" He asked, concern showing on his naturally at ease face.

"It's fine." She breathed. "But I get to come up with a nickname for you now!"

"Sounds fair."

The pair just stood like that for minutes. Just smiling at each other, arms wraped around one another and the smell of alchol waffting around them.

"Jane?...Taj?" A voice called from behind them...
♠ ♠ ♠
Song: Some Nights by FUN.

Sooooo, sorry if this sucks! I know its a lot of dialouge and its pretty much been just these two but I promise it'll get good! I'm just setting it up! PROMISE! Let me know whatcha think!

xoxoxoxo, Jessie